Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Chris Chan posts first new video after two years, showing off killer dance moves and editing skills

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
Squidward I didn't need to see that : r/MemeTemplatesOfficial

He needs to do this

Actually interesting how Chris chan was basically corrupted by soyciety, but the entire fault is put on him. Yes, before "becoming a woman" he acted weird, but that was due to his autism. All his fundamentally wrong actions are due to how shitty and perverted society is to this day, while his creepy and cringe shit is mostly due to being on the spectrum (and later having his brain played with by some trannies)

Actually interesting how Chris chan was basically corrupted by soyciety, but the entire fault is put on him. Yes, before "becoming a woman" he acted weird, but that was due to his autism. All his fundamentally wrong actions are due to how shitty and perverted society is to this day, while his creepy and cringe shit is mostly due to being on the spectrum (and later having his brain played with by some trannies)
Bruh society was not at fault when he raped his dementia-ridden elderly mother that's on him

his mother was an abusive bitch so deserved
I never knew she was abusive but even then this still doesn't mean she deserved to get raped by her son :feelsseriously: hell this was probably bad for him too since he has sunk deeper into degeneracy

I don't really condone bullying him as he essentially is the same as us. Bullied for his entire life, his entire life ruined by normies who think it's funny to ruin the life of different people (you and me). why would I support those same normies that would do the same thing to me if they could?

Bruh society was not at fault when he raped his dementia-ridden elderly mother that's on him
Chris was just a retard and an incel before he was gaslighted into being a perverted tranny. I'm not saying he's excused for fucking his mother but if society wasn't as depraved as it is It probably wouldn't have come to this.

his mother was an abusive bitch so deserved
Also this, Barbara was a fucker and an easy life foid anyway so I wouldn't feel pity for her

So he is going to be targeted by weens again

Beyond autism

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back