Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chris-Chan could have been good looking

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
The ultimate mentalcel. Look at his hairline, his zygos, and especially his jaw. He has an excellent jaw. You can see his various good features even behind his copious body fat stores. Standing at a slightly above average 5'10 (1.78 m), he could easily have worn elevator shoes to reach the illustrious 6-foot mark, or at least gotten away with lying about it. His hair was very good before his male to female transition. He could have easily been a Chad-lite were he not autistic. Even the absolute most basic looksmaxing could have cut his love quest outrageously short.

CV9VfRrUkAEOwPg.jpg

68d.jpg

450px-chris-chan-babygotback.jpg

Idk if it's the autistic deer in the headlights gaze or something more tangible, but his eye area is quite bad or at at least not chadlite material. I do admit it would have been interesting to see what he would have looked like if not fat in his youth.

I don't know I should see him once he is lean, maybe he is just normie-tier under that lard.

Idk if it's the autistic deer in the headlights gaze or something more tangible, but his eye area is quite bad or at at least not chadlite material. I do admit it would have been interesting to see what he would have looked like if not fat in his youth.
He has wide eyes with a neutral or slightly negative canthal tilt, so it is true that his eye area is a weak point for him. However, it's not incel tier, so it wouldn't be enough of a detraction from his looks to demote him to normie status--or at worst, he would be a high tier normie.
I don't know I should see him once he is lean, maybe he is just normie-tier under that lard.
He's probably about 25-30% body fat in the first pic and you can clearly see his excellent mandible.

He has wide eyes with a neutral or slightly negative canthal tilt, so it is true that his eye area is a weak point for him. However, it's not incel tier, so it wouldn't be enough of a detraction from his looks to demote him to normie status--or at worst, he would be a high tier normie.
Pretty crazy to imagine. He's such a bad-off mentalcel that this has always gone unnoticed by the blackpill community. Most people assume he's truecel right away.

He was balding before he started trannymaxing though, if anything it should have slowed it down since taking Estrogen stops balding.

Even if he wasn't autistic, based on his body shape and voice, I believe he had abnormally high Estrogen levels. He had really big hips and areolas that looked like that of a foid who had given birth. There's a specific disease that causes a body-type like that, I think it's Klinefelter syndrome.