Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chinese women are literally paying white Chads to fuck them, over for ricecels.

the state of white"cels" on .co

Im pretty sure she paid to get fucked by a chadlite minimum.

JFL if you think the white dude she fucked was some 5'6" bug eyed slob.

Motherfucker noodlewhores, they would sell their mother for 30 minutes of white cock.

im rice and she'd have to pay me to fuck her.

Half my family from father's side is North East Indian. Mizo tribe to be specific. Goggle it if you can.
Here's a picture of my grandma's tribe's last royal lineage before it joined the republic.View attachment 152009
Almost no one in my father's side has double eyelid. Add to that the fucking pointy cheekbones. But nevertheless my grandpa was a beak nosed bug eyed curry who ascended with a 15 year old rice off shoot and made Chindian to the numerical vakue of double digit. I won't state the real number cuz that just way too embarrassing.
Many of my cousin are mistaken to be Nepali.
Once in flight in an Asian airlines the hostess started speaking mandarin to me, from that day I started growing beard. With my mom being typical hairy bug eyed curry foid my genetic is just a fucking hodgepodge of god knows what.
Add to that filthy anime during growing stages turned me into fucking weeb and I even listened to XOXO and turned into koreaboo.
Here's the shocker, curry foids only want the warrior genetics desert curry who rides camels and beats up their wives.View attachment 152010
So I am grinding hard to be a curry as I can't be a complete rice.
I am happy with even a Somalian foid as long as she reciprocate my love.
I can sit here and give you bluepills like "Only the Ugly Rice foids go for Whites bro"but you seemed like a legit guy which is why I didn't lie to you. And also this is why I felt free to tell you these stuff.
Good luck boyo.
JBC strikes again.

I had no idea about these guys, just looked them up. How I wish something like this would happen again somewhere but the middle east.
Americans might need to set an example for the rest of the world to follow...

Ching chong I want da white ding dong