Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Chinese Astrology

Riceman

Riceman

Banned
-
I think it's real. Anyway, there's a theory about being attractive in chinese astrology.

Plug in your birthday and tell me the 3 animals that it comes up with.

i want to see if the chinese astrology is real. Basically, you won't be certain 3 animals if you are incel.

tiger rabbit dragon dog

dogpill always finds me :feels:

Rat Tiger Rooster Dog

rat, dog, pig, dragon

Dragon, rat, and snake.

are both of you motherfuckers born in the year of the dog? I'm born in the year of the dog too. fuark.
That’s a good thing, right? Dogs are the most chad animal.

How about year of the Ox?

I have money but nothing else. My parents are shit, I don't have friends, I don't have a gf, I don't have a job, I don't have community, and I live in a shitty one bedroom prison like den. I'm also getting old (closing in on the 30 year mark). My soul is impoverished.

where'd you get money from?

your chart indicates money. also you should probably go out and walk around. horses need that. also horses are lucky in social situations.

Dragon dragon dragon dragon. srs.

I think it's real. Anyway, there's a theory about being attractive in chinese astrology.

Plug in your birthday and tell me the 3 animals that it comes up with.

i want to see if the chinese astrology is real. Basically, you won't be certain 3 animals if you are incel.
Yo subhuman swetshop working chink does my bazi count as truecel tier ?

Rat
Monkey
Rabbit

Snake
Sheep
Monkey
Monkey

Rat Rabbit Tiger Ox

sorry gang i fucked it all up.

i need the element too. like water rat or wood rabbit. etc.

I hate astrology tbh pretty gay

sorry gang i fucked it all up.

i need the element too. like water rat or wood rabbit. etc.

dog, monkey, rabbit. Striked again by dogpill

this is a truecel chart.

your daymaster is the most important one. it's basically the metal sheep. the introverted farm animal that likes to stay at home and nurture. you hate crowds and are very sensitive. if you don't have pets definitely get pets. it will make you happier

your month pillar is supposed to be your profession. it would be good if metal or fire is there to get you to go outside but no it's earth. so once again you're grounded. a sort of frustrated situation because you have monkey under the earth. monkeys are very flamboyant and active but it's buried.

Last edited:
Not knowing my hour ruins the test... It has too many variations.

Not knowing my hour ruins the test... It has too many variations.

don't worry about the hour. the day and month are the most important. give me the other 3. remember element and animal.

this is a truecel chart.

your daymaster is the most important one. it's basically the metal sheep. the introverted farm animal that likes to stay at home and nurture. you hate crowds and are very sensitive. if you don't have pets definitely get pets. it will make you happier

your month pillar is supposed to be your profession. it would be good if metal or fire is there to get you to go outside but no it's earth. so once again you're grounded. a sort of frustrated situation because you have monkey under the earth. monkeys are very flamboyant and active but it's buried.
Yeah, seems true. Tell me more about it or where I can read more.
Also you said you can tell looks from it too?

This is an obvious data collection thread and your dumbass fell for it.

Yeah, seems true. Tell me more about it or where I can read more.
Also you said you can tell looks from it too?

ya there are certain 3 animals that would give you good looks. someone like Brad Pitt and Johnny Sins has all 3. it's incredible how lucky they are.
This is an obvious data collection thread and your dumbass fell for it.

low iq

ya there are certain 3 animals that would give you good looks. someone like Brad Pitt and Johnny Sins has all 3. it's incredible how lucky they are.

low iq
Four Pillar Signs of Brad Pitt

Year Water Rabbit
Month Wood Rat
Day Wood Sheep
Hour Earth Rabbit

Four Pillar Signs of Brad Pitt

Year Water Rabbit
Month Wood Rat
Day Wood Sheep
Hour Earth Rabbit

peach blossom is the animal of attractiveness.

out of those 4 pillars.

Brad Pitt has 3 peach blossom.

-273.15 IQ thread

rat
monkey
horse
snake
What it mean???????????????