Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL China tells foids to stop being so entitled

Sneepysqar

Sneepysqar

Society terrorized us first
★★
i heard it was fucked over there for incels. thats probably why they're doing this. they killed off a whole generation of girls so theres not enough now or some shit.

i heard it was fucked over there for incels. thats probably why they're doing this. they killed off a whole generation of girls so theres not enough now or some shit.
It's because they'd take a 1/10 white man over a 10/10 asian but there aren't enough of them there.

Roughly 100 million Chinese men will die virgins, but that's beside the point. China is gonna be almost exclusively male, so they're gonna go through a golden age mowing through the West and their feminist female governments. India will follow right behind given they kill their female babies as well.

I feel we're entering a golden dawn for androcentrism; maybe we can find a way to eradicate the entire female sex through in vitro and artificial fert.

It's because they'd take a 1/10 white man over a 10/10 asian but there aren't enough of them there.
i also saw that. that chinese girls want white guys in shanghai or w/e. maybe i should test it out.

the issue is they(jews) socially engineered this world wide hoping it's shrink the population and control people more. they didn't think men would just say fuck it and not contribute to society at all.

China is a fucked place to be ,though. families drown girls due to the 1 child per household law. why there not many women to go around and those women just fuck rice chads!

the issue is they(jews) socially engineered this world wide hoping it's shrink the population and control people more. they didn't think men would just say fuck it and not contribute to society at all.

China is a fucked place to be ,though. families drown girls due to the 1 child per household law. why there not many women to go around and those women just fuck rice chads!
Pretty sure they canceled 1 child policy.

china is the most incel country on earth because they aborted all the femoids before they could become wives. Killing foids is impractical past ER scales.

Must be cool to be from China and not have to deal with SJW bullshit.

Must be cool to be from China and not have to deal with SJW bullshit.

They already went through that bullshit with chairman mao which is why China sends their sjws to work camps just like how Russia dealt with feminism during the Soviet Union and how they jail them now too.

Can't wait until the chinks take over

This is going to start a ripple effect, soon men will start shaming women for going after men out their league and looksmatch.

chinese women are fucking impossible to deal with because they have so many options, ignoring that there are 33 million more men than women in china, chinese men also have to compete for the high tier women with foreigners. One of my old schoolmates lives in China as an English teacher and he married a native girl there.

chinese women are fucking impossible to deal with because they have so many options, ignoring that there are 33 million more men than women in china, chinese men also have to compete for the high tier women with foreigners. One of my old schoolmates lives in China as an English teacher and he married a native girl there.

>English teacher in Asian country
>Married an asian woman

The stereotype is true tbh.

This is what you have all been asking for. The government to step in to solve the incel crisis

BASSED Chinks

This is what you have all been asking for. The government to step in to solve the incel crisis

The brilliant thing about a Communist country like china is the government doesn't need their policies to be popular with voters. They just need to competently evaluate what is best for the greater good and then enact policies along those lines.

Chins is the best example of a high functioning Communist regime we've ever had.

If any government can tackle the problem, they can. Likely they will start to impose tax burdens on single women to encourage them to partner up. That's what I would do in their position.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back