Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious China LITERALLY has State-Mandated Wives now, holy shit (vid).

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Not sure if you guys know what's going on with Uighurs in Western China, but basically China has a plan to assimilate their culture into the greater Han fold.

They're doing that through education centers there and for the most part placing Uighur men in labour camps:

That's not all however.

They also have Chinese soldiers sleep on their beds to monitor the Uighur women and their children.

There are supposedly lots of marriages between Chinese men who are supposedly ugly (even by Chinese standards) and can't find women, and these Uighur women who don't have a choice:

So in essence, they're solving the incel population for their own ethnic men by making incels of foreign men.

Attachments

• 1596662146461.png
    1596662146461.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 3,168
holy based:feelshaha:, my nigga Xi hook yo boi up.

Jfl at falling for this blatant anti-China propaganda. Low IQcels ITT.

I hope it's just Anti-China propaganda bro.
It is bro, there's no actual proof of this happening, same with these supposed concentration camps. Why don't they provide us some instead of creating hysteria based on unfounded things?
Please enlighten me oh wise one.
How do you need enlightenment, you live under some rock or some shit? I bet you believed Saddam Hussein had WMD as well. :feelskek: Same tactic being applied here but instead of atomic weapons, it's about "muh human rights" because that hits a closer chord for people.

It is bro, there's no actual proof of this happening, same with these supposed concentration camps. Why don't they provide us some instead of creating hysteria based on unfounded things?

How do you need enlightenment, you live under some rock or some shit? I bet you believed Saddam Hussein had WMD as well. :feelskek: Same tactic being applied here but instead of atomic weapons, it's about "muh human rights" because that hits a closer chord for people.

A lot of the sources literally come from US Departments of State.

Still doesn't explain this video at all.

A lot of the sources literally come from US Departments of State.

Still doesn't explain this video at all.
You mean the same United States that kept saying Iraq had WMD and every media outlet joined them even though they clearly didn't? Jfl.

I wouldn't be surprised either way.

ZOG is ALWAYS bullshitting us nonstop 24/7 on their various propaganda networks.

this has been common knowledge for a long time

Wtf im a commie now

I guess it's propaganda. But having a country assigning you a wife would be great. Not like cucked western where some get married and the rest become prostitutes.

Ricecels rejoice if true :feelsautistic:

Imagine failing your male population so hard that you need to conquer foreign lands for foids. Can't give them a racematched Han foid, so give them some sandnig foid instead.

I wouldn't be surprised either way.

ZOG is ALWAYS bullshitting us nonstop 24/7 on their various propaganda networks.
Yeah that's the point, they found a new scapegoat this time, it's China and it's only happening because they're considered a threat to American hegemony. Only a fool would still fall for their tactics. I am Islamic myself but I am not going to get emotional because they're using Uyghurs this time, whom are also Islamic. Not to mention the fact that they're not innocent to begin with, they have caused civil wars and even came up with the slogan "Kill the Han, kill the Hui." The Han are majority of Chinese people; the Hui are also Islamic and look like Han but they are loyal to the state. Why would I care for buttfucks who are spreading hatred across the Islamic community?

It's so brutally over, no matter if this vid is legit or not.

If we take the video at face value, then this is just another example of how foids view the average riceman. Look at the disgust on her face. We all know foids wouldn't make that face if they were "forced" to marry Chad.

If it's propaganda, then whoever spread this video is aware of the blackpill. That's why the video features a typical looking ricecel instead of a Chang or Chad. The message against China would fall flat if that were the case, because you'd get an influx of foids commenting "I would love to be forced to marry him anytime. :p"

TBH I don't know how true all of this is, as there's a lot of anti-China news in the West and China is the USA's new boogeyman. However, if it is....it is based as fuck and lifefule, because Uyghur men mog Han men.

This is like arranged marriage on steroids. JFL when chinks arrange marriage mog curies.
Imagine failing your male population so hard that you need to conquer foreign lands for foids. Can't give them a racematched Han foid, so give them some sandnig foid instead.
They're also going for sheboons in Africa.

Last edited:
jfl the look on her face is priceless

holy based:feelshaha:, my nigga Xi hook yo boi up.
View attachment 309024

Screenshot 20200805 2221252

Ching ching chong I have a big ding dong.

Tenor 3

Tenor 1

----

On a serious note. Why do Chinese women hate Chinese men so much..? Why can't she go with out making stupid faces during her own wedding ceremony?

This is rhetorical question, we all know why.

Last edited:
They're doing that through education centers there and for the most part placing Uighur men in labour camps:

And western corporate giants have factories there and even have the labour camp inhabitants producing their products. At the same time they preach BLM and hide behind black basketball players. All just another alterior agenda JFL.

I hate being a solo Han!

They even call me, Han Solo!

remember that women often support communism.
Therefore, women support their rights to be taken away
full

Jfl at falling for this blatant anti-China propaganda. Low IQcels ITT.
cope, chinks are killing uighars, you are just too anti-west(rightfully) to see that chinkland is also fucked.

People are not allowed to own property in China, only lease for 70 years or so yet have to pay prices as if buying. They have a 'Social Credit' system, if you say anything against the government or do anything they don't agree with you will be unable to even buy a train ticket and of course never leave the country.

The CCP harvest political dissidents organs. They have concentration camps for political dissidents which have been described by survivors or escapees as 'worse than hell' with guards raping and abusing 'prisoners', besides the slave labour they have to endure everyday on meagre food and clothing.

Only 5 % are allowed in the CCP. They get all the best jobs and contracts, the rest are basically plebs under them with almost zero rights.

Every business with other 50 employees or so needs a CCP political Kommissar to keep an eye on employees and rat on any complainants against the regime so they can be re-educated in a slave labour camp somewhere or possibly lose their organs too.

People are not allowed to own property in China, only lease for 70 years or so yet have to pay prices as if buying. They have a 'Social Credit' system, if you say anything against the government or do anything they don't agree with you will be unable to even buy a train ticket and of course never leave the country.

The CCP harvest political dissidents organs. They have concentration camps for political dissidents which have been described by survivors or escapees as 'worse than hell' with guards raping and abusing 'prisoners', besides the slave labour they have to endure everyday on meagre food and clothing.

Only 5 % are allowed in the CCP. They get all the best jobs and contracts, the rest are basically plebs under them with almost zero rights.

Every business with other 50 employees or so needs a CCP political Kommissar to keep an eye on employees and rat on any complainants against the regime so they can be re-educated in a slave labour camp somewhere or possibly lose their organs too.
based

Based and historical vengeancepilled. We should get slaves wives from hessia or something.

cope, chinks are killing uighars, you are just too anti-west(rightfully) to see that chinkland is also fucked.
Nope, I am not easily fooled like you guys are. China > pile of shit > the west.
Bro this is PRO china propaganda if anything. Wtf are you talking about?
No, it isn't. This is aimed at liberals, not conservacucks.

Last edited:
feelhappy for the asian incel tbh he seems so happy and will breed her pussy and theres nothing she can do to stop it.

state mandated gfs is lifefuel for chinacels
remember that women often support communism.
Therefore, women support their rights to be taken away
full

based comment

Last edited:
Don't care, wouldn't live in it.

There are supposedly lots of marriages between Chinese men who are supposedly ugly (even by Chinese standards) and can't find women, and these Uighur women who don't have a choice:

So in essence, they're solving the incel population for their own ethnic men by making incels of foreign men.
View attachment 309018
JBC = just be chinese

Doesn't make much sense. Why do they need traditional families in a communist country ? Just inseminate women artificially if need be and pay them as single mothers. Or take the offspring and raise them as a "children of the country" in state-owned orphanages or something.

I mean I would have expected Communist China to go towards a "Brave New World" style of society. I'm frankly surprised they're apparently reluctant to go as far as destroying the concept of family. Even Western countries are more "progressive" in that regard !

Last edited:
Doesn't make much sense. Why do they need traditional families in a communist country ? Just inseminate women artificially if need be and pay them as single mothers. Or take the offspring and raise them as a "children of the country" in state-owned orphanages or something.

I mean I would have expected Communist China to go towards a "Brave New World" style of society. I'm frankly surprised they're apparently reluctant to go that way.
China like a lot of other countries probably follows the tradcuck model because that is the most familiar to everyone and inseminating women artificially is seen as too inhuman and detached from community.

I saw interview vidyas of chinese whistleblowers who fleed from that hellhole, chinese government is harvesting the organs of anybody they label as "ennemy of the people".
If anything, for these turkophone females , it's either get married to a han or get all your family to be organ harvested which isn't something i approve of.

Everybody should get the freedom to choose who they marry while abiding by the principle of remaining virgin until marriage and one to one relationship, in order to raise a healthy and loved offspring which is the ultimate point of a union.

Otherwise, it's just a recipe for disaster for the offspring. I am hence against China commie shit practices, call me soy if you want but this a recipe for an ethnical Eliot Rodger hated by both parents and who doesn't know if he's han or turkophone.

Last edited:
Just inseminate women artificially if need be and pay them as single mothers.
That is a terrible fuckin idea. Holy shit. You're creating a financial liability and a generation of emotional wrecks .