Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious China LITERALLY has State-Mandated Wives now, holy shit (vid).

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
Everybody should get the freedom to choose who they marry while abiding by the principle
How can you have freedom if abide by anything?.

And you want freedom for foids to choose..look at the west. That's their choice.

How can you have freedom if abide by anything?.

And you want freedom for foids to choose..look at the west. That's their choice.
Do you have reading comprehension problem ? Stop cutting my sentences where you want to.

Here is the paragraph that i wrote. Read it in full :
"Everybody should get the freedom to choose who they marry while abiding by the principle of remaining virgin until marriage and one to one relationship, in order to raise a healthy and loved offspring which is the ultimate point of a union.

Otherwise, it's just a recipe for disaster for the offspring. I am hence against China commie shit practices, call me soy if you want but this a recipe for an ethnical Eliot Rodger hated by both parents and who doesn't know if he's han or turkophone."

In the West, females enjoy unrestricted freedom which is an issue obviously. I am advising to restrict that freedom in a way that doesn't fuck up the offspring by :
1-Offering females freedom to choose their husbands while :
2-Remaining a virgin until marriage.
3-One to one relation ship
This was done before by religion, stoning adultery havers, slutshaming, social pressure to stay virgin or you're labelled as trash. I say bring back those practices.

Otherwise, if you force a man into a female, she won't love the offspring that she'll output and she'll hate her husband leading to deranged family situation. The offspring will be defective, which isn't the point of a union.
You seriously want another Elliot Rodger ?

Last edited:
That is a terrible fuckin idea. Holy shit. You're creating a financial liability and a generation of emotional wrecks .
Oh you mean like we do in the West with welfare to single mothers and their bastards ?

I was being sarcastic, btw.

It is bro, there's no actual proof of this happening, same with these supposed concentration camps. Why don't they provide us some instead of creating hysteria based on unfounded things?

How do you need enlightenment, you live under some rock or some shit? I bet you believed Saddam Hussein had WMD as well. :feelskek: Same tactic being applied here but instead of atomic weapons, it's about "muh human rights" because that hits a closer chord for people.
Can you elaborate for me? All I've heard from other muslims is that the Uighurs are being genocided, even other Uighurs claim this

Can you elaborate for me? All I've heard from other muslims is that the Uighurs are being genocided, even other Uighurs claim this
Of course they're saying that. Truth is, they are separatists and they've caused uprisings in the past against the Chinese state, but not every Islamic group in China agreed with this, most notably the Hui people. So the Uyghurs have been killing off our Hui brothers and sisters, hence why they came up with a slogan like "Kill the Han, kill the Hui." I don't see why I should care for troublemakers. But aside from that, these camps are all just propaganda as long as there is no actual proof of it. I don't buy it for one second.

He doesn't know what he's talking about.
The chinese whistleblower surgeon who fled is Enver Tohti. Go watch vidays on him uncovering deep shit.
He's more suited to explain you the situation than a retard 2IQ cel who never went to Asia, let alone China.

@RREEEEEEEEE , what happened to the principle of "if i don't know what i am talking about, i stay humble to my ignorance and do some research" ?

Last edited:
Nope, I am not easily fooled like you guys are. China > pile of shit > the west.

No, it isn't. This is aimed at liberals, not conservacucks.

Nah, Dogshit>>>>West>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>China>>>>>>hell>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>India
He doesn't know what he's talking about.
The chinese whistleblower surgeon who fled is Enver Tohti. Go watch vidays on him uncovering deep shit.
He's more suited to explain you the situation than a retard 2IQ cel who never went to Asia, let alone China.

@RREEEEEEEEE , what happened to the principle of "if i don't know what i am talking about, i stay humble to my ignorance and do some research" ?
He is just pro-China so they take down the west, even if they're shittier, and would send him to a concentration camp

No way this marriage went good. He probably doesn't even let him touch her jfl.
If they are having traditional wedding(from the look of her dress, it is) he would have fucked her that night. if you ask me, still worth it even if they divorced next day.

> shifting incels with other incels
> solving
This is just nationalism. Inceldom is a global problem because women are the same everywhere.

China needs to disappear

just enslave a tradwife from an ethnic minority theory

People are not allowed to own property in China, only lease for 70 years or so yet have to pay prices as if buying
Same in London tbh
The CCP harvest political dissidents organs. They have concentration camps for political dissidents which have been described by survivors or escapees as 'worse than hell' with guards raping and abusing 'prisoners', besides the slave labour they have to endure everyday on meagre food and clothing.
Yeah sure bro, just read some DoS memos theory
If they are having traditional wedding(from the look of her dress, it is) he would have fucked her that night. if you ask me, still worth it even if they divorced next day.
Absolutely not worth it, I don't think you have any idea about how much a traditional Chinese marriage costs

Last edited:
this is fucking disgusting and im saying this as a ricecel.

rice subhumans need to go extinct so the future for all mankind would be better. i cant stand those cockroaches get to breed, let alone with women who mogs them.

what china is doing is 100% genocide. they cant kill them outright nowadays coz it'd be too obvious, so they do it this way.

before you stupid ass cucked low IQ cels say "women bad, i love her frowned face", think about the Uighur-cels locked up in slave camps.
The way of the world is one group oppressing & exploiting another, as much as you want to get away from that & live in peace the aggressive or greedy ones will not allow that. Better to strike out at the enemy at the gate before you find your city in ruins & yourself subjugated.

the foids are only for upper middle class and millionaires jfl the average rice is still going to die virgin