Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious China is a bizzare country

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
very bizzare place penislossus, why are so many chinese gore videos fucked, i see random people get run over and there head splat open but the chiinese dont do anythinglossus

dedsrs all gore vids are either from brazil, china or india

why

why
What about the video from I think morroco of the two girls who went backpacking there getting there heads chopped off in the night ?

why

Because these countries are over-populated and generally have low social trust levels, hence the value of life is very little. As a result there is less emphasis on safety and health and you have these gore videos coming out regularly die to the proliferation of smartphones, although this shit always happened in these countries.

Because these countries are over-populated and generally have low social trust levels, hence the value of life is very little. As a result there is less emphasis on safety and health and you have these gore videos coming out regularly die to the proliferation of smartphones, although this shit always happened in these countries.
High IQ.