Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Childhood waifu thread

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
No real foids, only female characters from cartoons, anime, videogames or other kind of media. So this shouldn't be considered foid worship kek. Chel from "The road to El Dorado" gave me raging boners when I was a kid :feelskek: :lul: :feelsohh:
db6leql-337475a9-01b6-40b4-8e8c-e407c12344c6.gif

Bulma from DBZ
Images 29

She a milf now tho

I liked the personality of the female cat in "Bolt"

Misty form Pokemon

iu

Shego, cus she's a latina

Latina > White

Last edited:

Mine was Videl.
Newer Videl looks even better.

Samus Aran from Metroid tbh
Resultado de imagen de samus aran fanart

Zero Two, Asuna, Violet Evergarden, Mitsuha from kimi no na wa

Tea from yugioh, her short skirts are sexy as fuck

tumblr_os3erg3QJV1v6bs4yo6_250.gifv

ngl I really liked Toph from the Last Airbender

As a child of culture I could only accept this blind loli @Napoleon de Geso

65775392 482090492568318 5365203258447560914 n

Ahsoka Tano.

Cute, girly, tomboyish.

Hnnnnng

Last edited:
My childhood waifu was Sailor Venus from Sailor Moon. Thinking back, I just realized I was watching a show for girls. :feelscry:

Honorable mentions: The girl from Princess Mononoke and Hinata from Naruto, and also Robin from One Piece.

Ty Lee

Ty lee from avatar the last airbender Such a cute face ngl

Aelita 28for use in Lyoko Wiki29

Also aelita from code lyoko( a very well made french anime-like cartoon that no one likes other than me)

Only anime I watched in my childhood was toradora so other than typical Taiga I don't really know about other waifus

View attachment 202665

Ty lee from avatar the last airbender Such a cute face ngl

View attachment 202668
Also aelita from code lyoko( a very well made french anime-like cartoon that no one likes other than me)

Only anime I watched in my childhood was toradora so other than typical Taiga I don't really know about other waifus
I liked Code Lyoko it was so popular here kek

I remember now that Ishizu was the most fakable for me in the original Yu-Gi-Oh

411full.jpg

She's cute but she doesn't have the slut clothes to make me wanna bang her lol

She's cute but she doesn't have the slut clothes to make me wanna bang her lol
She has the best body in the original show for me even if they're semi covered. I don't find any of the girls in the newer Yu-Gi-Oh shows attractive T_T

gorgon woman from manga sarutobi sasuke

I liked Code Lyoko it was so popular here kek
Don't know most of my classmates at the time didn't like it and was into Pokemon, Naruto etc(could never get into those ngl)

You don't find Miss Bellum, Daphne or Frankie hot?

INFIDEL!!
Daphne seemed like a typical pretty girl to me. I always found velma a lot hotter.

Miss bellum, I'll give you that, but most of the time shes literally just a body with no head.

Never really found frankie hot tbh. But she does have that unicorn personality.

the girl with red hair and the brown girl with golden brown hair gave me so many boners as a kid.

these cuties from naruto also gave me a couple of huge boners.

i have a few more waifus from when i was a kid but i can't remember the name of the anime that the were in nor their names so...it's over.

View attachment 202698
the girl with red hair and the brown girl with golden brown hair gave me so many boners as a kid.
View attachment 202702
View attachment 202704
View attachment 202705

these cuties from naruto also gave me a couple of huge boners.

i have a few more waifus from when i was a kid but i can't remember the name of the anime that the were in nor their names so...it's over.

you have a great list. I would fuck all the winx girls with my gorilla dick.

Tenten is hot asf too.

20200216 041311

Daphne seemed like a typical pretty girl to me. I always found velma a lot hotter.

Miss bellum, I'll give you that, but most of the time shes literally just a body with no head.

Never really found frankie hot tbh. But she does have that unicorn personality.

Also Mai Shiranui is hot af. No one can deny that.

Jfl I used to watch this shit so much as a kid and even watched the movie in the cinema. I was bound to turn into a soyboy at the time.
Chaddam wtf !

Banned for female worship

I don't think I had one, earliest ones I can remember. Possibly rena ryuuguu, makino ruki, and fairymon (because they made her outfit skimpy on purpose).
  fairymon digimon and 1 more drawn by kagematsuri  97dea0fa389c46bc4de456e05547d18f

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back