Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Childhood abuse either makes you into a pussy slayer or total loser

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
It can turn you into a dark triad thugmaxxed psychopath or a shy pathetic loser. Unfortunately I was the latter. My brother used to beat me and abuse me mentally and physically and make fun of me to other people making them hate me. Now he has an attractive SEA wife (jbw maxxed i guess, but at least he is nt), even though i height and hairline mog him.

If youre agreeable and civilized abuse = rope. If youre aggressive and low inhib it just turns you into an even more unstoppable chad

What? But I thought only women can be abused
All you hear about young male abuse is "omg stawp bullying!!11". As if the worst thing that can happen to young boys/men is some fat kid calls you names at school

The ones that become shycel pathetic losers probably had low testosterone or something. It’s over

:feelssus: you height and hair mog him and he gets pussy?

Being abused by a hot cousin makes you confident, while being abused by an ugly aunt or a man makes you a fetishist fag or a shy guy afraid of women

It can turn you into a dark triad thugmaxxed psychopath or a shy pathetic loser. Unfortunately I was the latter. My brother used to beat me and abuse me mentally and physically and make fun of me to other people making them hate me. Now he has an attractive SEA wife (jbw maxxed i guess, but at least he is nt), even though i height and hairline mog him.

If youre agreeable and civilized abuse = rope. If youre aggressive and low inhib it just turns you into an even more unstoppable chad
true

The ones that become shycel pathetic losers probably had low testosterone or something. It’s over
bs I was the hariyst kid in the school I can say for certain I would have outfucked these tough guys anyday. but unfortunatly testostrorone is meausred by how much you fight or how much you dance. both of which I do not like.

the reason why people become shy pathetic losers is because whenever they do defend themselves they get their arsses kicked. by the way it is truly pathetic to victimise someone who is weaker than you.

All you hear about young male abuse is "omg stawp bullying!!11". As if the worst thing that can happen to young boys/men is some fat kid calls you names at school
it is all wrong and should stopped none of it is normal

bs I was the hariyst kid in the school I can say for certain I would have outfucked these tough guys anyday. but unfortunatly testostrorone is meausred by how much you fight or how much you dance. both of which I do not like.
What does dancing have to do with testosterone?

stupid thread. no one who gets abused as a child turns out to have a good life. that is a trucel trait

It can turn you into a dark triad thugmaxxed psychopath or a shy pathetic loser. Unfortunately I was the latter.
same with me. The abuse made me withdrawn and distrustful of everyone. As an adult, its a self-defeating circle - I'm closed off with others, they don't react well, and isolate me further.
Its the same with abused dogs --- they either become vicious killing machines or cower at their own shadow. I'm the latter

i was sexually abused by a 14 yo girl when i was about 8 yo. She made me touch her pussy and humped me. At 8 i didnt know what this was all about but thats the closest i ever was to acsension

i was sexually abused by a 14 yo girl when i was about 8 yo. She made me touch her pussy and humped me. At 8 i didnt know what this was all about but thats the closest i ever was to acsension
holy shit do you remember her name?

I myself have had flashbacks like this but cannot pinpoint what time it happened to me I have tried talking to my mother about it but her memory of such things is not good.

If they're made to join a gang, mafia or flunk school prior to your teens they'll become dark triad if all you do is play video games and eat snacks you're the latter unfortunately