Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Chad's Depression

Frenchcel54

Frenchcel54

Proof that being french won't get you laid
I mean ,I have already seen some chads pretending they are depressed, but how the fuck can you be depressed with a girl by your side .
To me chad's depression is total bullshit

There are more things to worry about than sex, at least in my case my only problem isn't inceldom, so even if I ascend that won't take away other things I'm dealing with. I have no problem believing that a sex-haver can have depression. Remember that they take that stuff for granted, sex isn't as important for them because they can have it. It's like poor people saying that there's no way you can be depressed if you can eat every day.

they aren't depressed they are bored

There are more things to worry about than sex, at least in my case my only problem isn't inceldom, so even if I ascend that won't take away other things I'm dealing with. I have no problem believing that a sex-haver can have depression. Remember that they take that stuff for granted, sex isn't as important for them because they can have it. It's like poor people saying that there's no way you can be depressed if you can eat every day.
t. Chad worshipper

Just because we're incel doesn't mean we have to be ignorant. If you smash me in the face with a hammer, I'm allowed to lament my smashed face, even if I have a girlfriend.

when you can get any girl you want and get laid easily, sex doesn't hold any real value to your life. Chad's can still become depressed if other areas of their life are lacking

Depression is a result of not achieving Maslow's needs.

Incels don't achieve the 3rd tier, love & intimacy. You could also fail to achieve socio-economic needs or live in a low-trust environment.

They tell you it's the chemical imbalance so your depression isn't recognized as a societal issue, I mean what causes the chemical imbalance in the first place? It's just bullshit.

They tell you it's the chemical imbalance so your depression isn't recognized as a societal issue, I mean what causes the chemical imbalance in the first place? It's just bullshit.
Oy vey! Time to take your SSRI’s goy!

They suffer from the hedonic treadmill, where more and more dopamine is needed to feel satisfied. That being said, their depression is nowhere near as bad as ours.

They suffer from the hedonic treadmill, where more and more dopamine is needed to feel satisfied. That being said, their depression is nowhere near as bad as ours.

Your life must be so easy if the only thing that troubles you is your virginity.
It's strange of you to insinuate that when it's obvious you don't have a clue where we are. Having access to love & affection opens many doors to progress through life, the impact this has psychologically is enough to greatly motivate people to achieve something great. Why do you think sexhavers are always in a good mood the next morning? There's a difference between getting depressed over something trivial and getting depressed over something that neglects your basic instincts. And to those normies who get "depressed" over literally anything, shouldn't even be taken seriously.

Last edited:
It's strange of you to insinuate that when it's obvious you don't have a clue where we are. Having access to love & affection opens many doors to progress through life, the impact this has psychologically is enough to greatly motivate people to achieve something more. Why do you think sexhavers are always in a good mood the next morning? There's a difference between getting depressed over something trivial and getting depressed over something that neglects your basic instincts. And to those normies who get "depressed" over literally anything, shouldn't be taken seriously.
Maybe sex-havers who don't have a care on the world. Yes, I agree it's silly to get depressed over anything, but I'm not talking about those, I'm just saying that is very possible for a normie to be troubled with other things too, inceldom is not the only major problem you can have in life. I'm not denying your point, I'm just saying that it's a bit exaggerated. It's normal to be obsessed with sex when you are an incel, but we shouldn't go to the extreme of assuming that's the only important problem you can have in life and if you get sex and validation then everything is golden.

Maybe sex-havers who don't have a care on the world. Yes, I agree it's silly to get depressed over anything, but I'm not talking about those, I'm just saying that is very possible for a normie to be troubled with other things too, inceldom is not the only major problem you can have in life. I'm not denying your point, I'm just saying that it's a bit exaggerated. It's normal to be obsessed with sex when you are an incel, but we shouldn't go to the extreme of assuming that's the only important problem you can have in life and if you get sex and validation then everything is golden.
People are different, I've long stopped caring about validation enough to not care about anyone else being depressed, it's become a meme at this point. This entire thread is pointless

Normies and females cannot get depressed its a fact.

People are different, I've long stopped caring about validation enough to not care about anyone else being depressed, it's become a meme at this point. This entire thread is pointless
I don't have depression either, I'm just saying that there other things to be depressed about, not just inceldom.

I think chad can be depressed, females on the other hand cannot

Chad depression = female depression = myth

Chads are the happiest people in this planet, their life is constant glee

To say Chad can't be depressed is to say a rich men can't be depressed. It is just stupid to complain about how someone that has more is better than you. Always remember the grass is always greener on the other side. I guess what I am saying to you is pointless because human always want more.

they aren't depressed they are bored
this. if they have a girl beside them, it means they are expected to be committed to the relationship. chads would rather remain single, so they can sleep around with the many whores in the harem.

Chads and Foids have it so good that the moment they live a life that isn't perfect they feel "depressed" Depression is having nobody to talk to, nobody to love you, and nobody to give you a hand. Depression is at the fault of them. It bothers me how they throw around such ridiculous claims for pity, even when they have the world.

but sex is and relationships relieve alot of stress so its like a cope for normies we will never have access to

but sex is and relationships relieve alot of stress so its like a cope for normies we will never have access to
Yes, that doesn't mean that your life is great if you have sex, my only point here is that it is possible to have other problems than just inceldom.

" lifes just so hard bro, even though i have a hot gf, earn 60k aud minimum and have plenty of sex and social validation from social media, i still hate my life bro!"

that may be true, but its the ones who post on social media whinging about it and getting plenty of validation from stacies and femoids theyve fucked years ago, meanwhile incel's serious depression goes unnoticed and uncared for.
Oy vey! Time to take your SSRI’s goy!

Last edited:
On top of this if someone is blackpilled / feels like life has zero meaning or purpose or they have a hormonal imbalance.

Chad depression = not getting ronaldo in fifa lootbox thingy, not being allowed to go out, not having a gf for a week, losing in some shitty sport they play, only having 10 pms on snapchat

Yes but if you have someone to cuddle you, listen to you and understand you, I mean if you have love and support you can not be depressed for real

" lifes just so hard bro, even though i have a hot gf, earn 60k aud minimum and have plenty of sex and social validation from social media, i still hate my life bro!"
what if you have that all but your family dies in a car accident? i think you could be depressed because of that for a long time even if everything else is fine

I do believe chad can be depressed but depressed about other shit not inceldom related.

I mean ,I have already seen some chads pretending they are depressed, but how the fuck can you be depressed with a girl by your side .
To me chad's depression is total bullshit
Same thing as women pretending to be woke; since Chads don’t need a personality to get women many never developed one and now need to cling onto something to maintain relevance.

I really just don't see how someone can be depressed if:

1) his income is in the 80th percentile or higher relative to his age group (and he is financially stable and not seriously indebted)
2) his attractiveness is in the 90th percentile or higher relative to his age group and location
3) he has no major physical health issues
4) he is neurotypical

Barring extenuating circumstances such as the death or injury/sickness of friends or family, I just don't see it.

Sure, Chads can be depressed, but only if they're also poor or mentally ill or extremely unlucky. Because a Chad will never experience the sort of rejection and bullying that sub5 men do.

My problem is GENETIC INFERIORITY.

jfl at getting mad because normalfags are suffering the same mental health issues as you.

Many are fake but even Chad if his parent die and has no money can be depressed

what if you have that all but your family dies in a car accident? i think you could be depressed because of that for a long time even if everything else is fine
People die its a part of life

Their depression is never associated with sex or lack of companionship and for the most part is temporary.

Exactly this
Even if I had a foid I'd still be depressed

Chad could feel depressed about his girlfriend cheating on him or some shit.

Depression is a result of not achieving Maslow's needs.

Incels don't achieve the 3rd tier, love & intimacy. You could also fail to achieve socio-economic needs or live in a low-trust environment.

Good post except the last part. Chemical imbalance is 100% a real thing, its just that we dont have a consistent solution to fix it.
Take some MDMA and tell me you are depressed with all that serotonin in your brain. Drink alot of vodka and tell me your feeling anxious, oh wait.

everyone can be depressed,its just more common in incels