Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad's best friend asked him to take her virginity before heading to college

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
My eyes got AIDS after reading this. How can life be so unfair? Chad gets free sex with his virgin female friends while we can't even get a hug from our aunts.

I hope he and that slut die in bed with his dick stuck inside her LMAO die filth

If friends of the opposite sex both perceive each other as attractive they cannot be friends and they will have sex. That simple.

It would be fun to behead them both with one slash of the sword (in Mordhau)

I hope they both get the coronavirus.

Fuck man this is the biggest suicide fuel I've read in a while

Not even one pixel

Imagine a girl having a oneiitis for you.

It surprises me each day how foids can be so deprived of honor and dignity.

Then again thier whole nature contradicts these types of traits.
God, please bring the apocalypse already

Last edited:
> Dates her friend
> Fucks another one
> Gets a reputation as good in bed
> "Manwhorish"
> She wants him to take her virginity
> All these foids visit him "almost every weekend"

Fuck man this is the biggest suicide fuel I've read in a while

Brutal Hypergamy pill

Lol chad posting to reddit larp

Brutal pill "just Chad".

I hope this is just some loser’s larp fetish

Look at his account. He had made that same thread 20 times in various subs. It's an obvious larp.

I am surprised that you guys are surprised that chads fuck by referral.
I was (online) friends with a chad that used to fuck foids from his university the very same way: he fucked one of them, then the foid would gossip to her other friends how good in bed chad was, then some other foid (the foid's friend) who heard about him would look for chad asking to fuck her as well, and then the cycle repeats.

Chad has an entire harem of foids readily available just for him and most foids will actively look for him (only for him) in case they want to have sex.

Last edited:
Ask that to your female friend and you'll end up in jail

I hope this is just some loser’s larp fetish
I feel it's larp too but at stage of society, I won't be surprised such things happened

did not enjoy reading this.

Probably larp

Poor Chad, he doesn't know what to do, have sex or not?

#ChadProblems

HES GONNA FUCK HER BRAINS OUT, AND WONT BE ABLE TO TAKE ANYTHING LESS THAN 8" FROM NOW ON

I am surprised that you guys are surprised that chads fuck by referral.
I was (online) friends with a chad that used to fuck foids from his university the very same way: he fucked one of them, then the foid would gossip to her other friends how good in bed chad was, then some other foid (the foid's friend) who heard about him would look for chad asking to fuck her as well, and then the cycle repeats.

Chad has an entire harem of foids readily available just for him and most foids will actively look for him (only for him) in case they want to have sex.
Ropefuel.

I wish people on this forum were more selective, instead of parroting larp threads.

This is true. Just the Chad that did it never thought about posting it on Reddit.

I hope both of them die soon.

I doubt she was actually a virgin. 1. Above the age of 14 (when I imagine most foids losing virginity) 2. Friends with college students (biggest amount of whores/Chads cum and dumping in the world there) 3. Attractive

Lol chad posting to reddit larp

Definitely a larp. A chad on Reddit? :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek:

This is true. Just the Chad that did it never thought about posting it on Reddit.
I wish people on this forum were more selective, instead of parroting larp threads.
It is, I can’t believe people here think a Chad would post on Reddit
Look at his account. He had made that same thread 20 times in various subs. It's an obvious larp.