Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chadlite coworker tells me his slay count

H

hermitcel

Recruit
★★★★★
We were talking about comic con (it was shit btw) and out of nowhere he fucking tells me that he chatted up a random stacy he meets while he was in cosplay, got her number, then fucked her on each of the 3 days comic con lasted. He then says he's now had sex a total of 93 times. He's been fucking counting. He's 17 btw.

pass me the fucking rope

93 times. That's a crime that can never be forgiven

He will do this to you all the time. Every time you're talking about something random, he's going to tell you how he managed to fuck a foid, even if the subject is not even going that way.

I've had sex with a dozen 10 Stacies this weekend.

Anyone can lie :feelzez:

He will do this to you all the time. Every time you're talking about something random, he's going to tell you how he managed to fuck a foid, even if the subject is not even going that way.

No reason to believe it either

93 sex counts with mostly JB women?

;(

my cope is to think he's lying

I've had sex with a dozen 10 Stacies this weekend.

Anyone can lie :feelzez:
I believe him. He talks about similar stuff a lot, and he showed me his tinder. Tons of matches and convos going on.

Serious question for inceltears: Do you actually see no problem with this?

You think that some guys can have sex with 100 women by 17, while others have literally none no matter how hard they improve themselves? Is the incel crisis REALLY just something we should ignore, "get over"?

That makes me want to puke from envy.

I don't care if women are sluts - not at all. I just want to have an invitation to the party!

93 times isn't a big deal for a 17 y/o chad. he didnt say 93 different women

I believe him. He talks about similar stuff a lot, and he showed me his tinder. Tons of matches and convos going on.
He must have literally had a different girl every week since he's been 15. I guess he can slay a lot but 93 seems crazy even for 10/10s

93 times isn't a big deal for a 17 y/o chad. he didnt say 93 different women
disregard what i said actually. Not a big deal then

93 sounds low tbh, TIMES not women.

But what kind of guy needs to brag about such things? An insecure one, I'd say. Chad has sex 93 times in a week and that's with 93 different 10 Stacies :feelsgah: And he then claims he's not really a slayer.

Serious question for inceltears: Do you actually see no problem with this?

You think that some guys can have sex with 100 women by 17, while others have literally none no matter how hard they improve themselves? Is the incel crisis REALLY just something we should ignore, "get over"?

He actually probably fucked 10 different girls and that's indefensible... but /r/inceltears cucks will defend what crushes them

just cosplay theory

Sounds about right. Once per week for a couple of years.

lol @ actually counting the # of times though.

Attachments

• lmao.JPG
    lmao.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 87
its over if you havent had a 100 lays by 18

He is just 17? Brutal blackpill. One that just devastated me.

I don't care if women are sluts - not at all. I just want to have an invitation to the party!
You should care they are hypergamous whores. They should be shamed by men, or the incel problem will never be solved. They would have no problem shaming men if we were withholding something major from them like sex.

You should care they are hypergamous whores. So they should be shamed by men, or the incel problem will never be solved. They would have no problem shaming men if we were withholding something major, like sex, from them.
I'm below the lowest standard - I will never get a girl. No societal change can end with me being sexed.

My biggest hope is finding the ugliest, least-demanding, and most-desperate sluts, then tricking them into fucking me.

I don't think society gives a hot shit who we shame. It's pointless to have any collective movement; unless the goal is to be rounded up for psych evaluation, and being put on a list of men for police to watch closely. Rights? Don't make me fucking laugh.

We have no leverage. We can't affect any positive changes for ourselves.

My 22yo Chadlite bro told me his sex notch count is around 40 but he kissed like 400 foids in his life already.

Brazilian culture being harder for sex confirmed.

I don't think society gives a hot shit who we shame. It's pointless to have any collective movement; unless the goal is to be rounded up for psych evaluation, and being put on a list of men for police to watch closely. Rights? Don't make me fucking laugh.

We have no leverage. We can't affect any positive changes for ourselves.
We have tons of leverage. They are shitting in their pants from us. They try and censor us off every platform. Once the blackpill is mainstream bitches will be shamed and their smv will drop significantly. Even an extremely unattractive guy like you will have his chances improved much better.

We have tons of leverage. They are shitting in their pants from us. They try and censor us off every platform. Once the blackpill is mainstream bitches will be shamed and their smv will drop significantly. Even an extremely unattractive guy like you will have his chances improved much better.
You have a more positive outlook than I. We are just bringing misfortune upon ourselves (if we change anything at all).

Maybe I'm wrong. I'll believe it when I see it.

You have a more positive outlook than I. We are just bringing misfortune upon ourselves (if we change anything at all).

Maybe I'm wrong. I'll believe it when I see it.
BEtteR to try than to not do anything at all.

He's probably lying about 93. Rule of 3 is the general principle. So, he's probably fucked 20-31 times.

He's fucking lying hahahahhhahaha

"93"

He's fucked 93 different women? I would've literally died laughing on the spot at such bullshit, maybe he's had it 93 times, but certainly not with 93 different women.

He has had sex 93 times means that's how many times he has done the sex act with a girl. It doesn't at all mean he has an actual lay count of 93, which would mean he had fucked 93 girls.
And about lay counts. I know one guy who has a lay count of 100+. He knows the exact number and updates it regularly. He used to have some notebook where he kept track of all the women he dated and fucked, and each had an entry all about the chick, all her details, how the relationship or fling with her went, etc. I have seen this book. It is fucking impressive just to read it!

But I've known him forever, and most of his sex was when he was 16-29. Much fewer slays after that, but still maybe 30 slays the next three decades or so.

Here's what is crazy. He says women often ask him how many women he has fucked. For some reason they want to know your numbers. He just flat out tells them.

Some just reject him outright and he loses them. One told him, "I have a rule. They can't have a lay count over 20." He said some women told him they want to fuck him but they won't because he is too much of a manwhore. So being a stud can actually turn women off!

But the flip side is he says a lot of women ask, and he tells them they say, "Wow! That's a lot! How did you do it? So you're a player eh lol?" He says it is not uncommon that he tells women his three figure lay count, and they get really horny right there on the spot, literally call him a stud, ask for his number, even ask him out, or even proposition him.

It is actually a horribly brutal blackpill. Literally the more women you screw, the more new ones you get. It takes money to make money, and it takes women to get women. If you never get the first one, you get zero. It's like trying to make money without even earning a dollar to start.

You can literally get women just by having a high lay count, especially a three figure one.

Moral: A lot of women love studs.

Last edited:
suicide fuel af

I wish 17 year old chadlites were LARPing. Nowadays I can't tell what's true or not.

gigaslayer. you're horniest in your teens i dont see why its so ridiculous that a slayer chad wouldn't be fucking 24/7 if he lived in an urban area.

brutal agepill

I believe it, he probably fucked a couple femoids like 35 times each, another one like 15 times and another a few times. Now if he sayd he had sex 93 different women thatd be fake. But yea, it is probably true.

The chad in my HS had girls wrapped around him all day, like dozens, they would constantly comment and argue who he likes more on his FB posts. There is no doubt that he got so much ass

I'll never know those feelings.

Tfw even a nerd has more game than you. Brb jumping off a cliff.

lol, he's larping. the situation is dire for chad-lites. they are also resorting to fatties, and the fatties have caught on, so in return the fatties are raising their own standards.. chad-lites gonna become modern day normies in a few years, and the modern day normies become the incels.

it's the TINDERCENTURY