Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Chad will always get the nod over Tyrone

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
This is Kelly Bryant. He was the QB for Clemson University. He led the team to the NCAA Playoffs two years in a row. He is also ranked as one of the best QBs in college football right now. He is in his Senior Year, and Clemson is currently 4-0.

clemson-georgia-tech-football-40f5669ce5df0786.jpg

This is Trevor Lawrence. He is a freshman on the same team. He was named as the new STARTING QUARTERBACK, essentially forcing Bryant off the team.

Trevor-Lawrence-by-Jeff-Sentell-071216a_uiqy1a.jpg

Bryant is now transferring to a different school.

TLDR
>Black veteran QB leads team to the final four of the playoffs
>White newb QB shows up, automatically gets position

Careful following of sports is for cucks.

I don't know much about niggercrash, but apparently Black QBs are generally bad.

I agree with you otherwise though, I guess.

Everyone knows JBW theory is tried and true it shouldn’t even be a theory anymore tbh, it should be law

Yes op, I bet the school had no reason to choose the Chad and didn't care about losing a long time trusted player.

I don't know much about niggercrash, but apparently Black QBs are generally bad.

I agree with you otherwise though, I guess.

That is not true, a large stereotype in FB is that black quarterbacks only know how to run the ball and can't pass.

That is not true, a large stereotype in FB is that black quarterbacks only know how to run the ball and can't pass.
Obviously, it's probably not true, but that doesn't matter.

Niggercrash is Low IQ shit anyway.

I'm not going to feel bad over fucking Tyrone either. Sure he got fucked over by Chad but he's still succeeding where it's important. It's like getting mad because a millionare didn't make two million.

I’m not in to sports . I’m just a nigga just trying to get a halo and ascend. Fuck all this common folk nonsense .
6E6461A2 CA82 46FF 96B3 AE2577474166

Everyone knows JBW theory is tried and true it shouldn’t even be a theory anymore tbh, it should be law
These People will continue to deny bias

The only reason they put this guy at QB was to put butts into seats because in the "South they don' want no negro as a QB"
Obviously, it's probably not true, but that doesn't matter.

Niggercrash is Low IQ shit anyway.

I'm not going to feel bad over fucking Tyrone either. Sure he got fucked over by Chad but he's still succeeding where it's important. It's like getting mad because a millionare didn't make two million.
I disagree about trashing football, even though its pretty low on my top sports lists, but I do agree about feeling bad about Tyrone. Its just a metaphor for the type of stuff I see in the office on a daily basis from these people
I’m not in to sports . I’m just a nigga just trying to get a halo and ascend. Fuck all this common folk nonsense .View attachment 45923
being able to at least talk about sports for 10 seconds would help a little with social interactions

Last edited:
Thats not a chad.

Black college football quarterbacks are always better than white ones, Clemson’s loss.

Fuckin (((schools))) cant even let him get his last year in

stop supporting people that got in on sports scholarships. both the chad and the tyrone are shitheads
I'm nit supporting him
If i was in his position i would be pissed so id imagine he is too
And you shouldnt judge people based purely on looks thats what sluts do

Update after todays game.

The chad from the opening post had a terrible game then had to go to the locker room because he got a concussion after trying to run over a Tyrone Linebacker.