Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal From Chad to Incel (your genetics are always out to get you and the Blackpill will find you)

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Major
★★★
7d 20h 33m
I know this older toilet, she's in her 50's and she's a single mother now living with her sons, she used to be married. For context she's 6'1 and her ex-husband used to be 6'3 or 6'4. Now she has two sons, one is 6'2 and the other is 6'4 and both of these men are Incels, the 6'2 one says that a lack of a father figure growing up made him shy and reserved while the 6'4 one claims that he's "too short" (remember that 6'6 is the new minimum height, but hearing a 6'4 man complaining that he's too short is like hearing a millionaire complain about billionaires, dude, you're two inches taller than me, how do you think this makes me feel?).

So why am I bringing this up? Well, they used to be happily married when they were younger, then in his early 40's something happened, he got a genetic disease that fucked with his spine and now he's 5'9 or 5'8. He shrank enormously because of his disease and then she fell out of love with him, her stated reason was "he didn't make me feel like a woman anymore", absolutely brutal. This man was a bodybuilder before he got the disease.

After the depression he got into a depression and gained a lot of weight, she did date several men after him, but he has been unable to find any toilet that would settle for him. Absolutely brutal, man.

It's not good enough to have the looks, you should also KEEP the looks or you'll lose whatever life you created. :blackpill:

sub human

sub human

In this joy of madness my smile might seem a frown
★★★★★
30d 39m
I don't feel bad for them. They got something I can't have

subzero

subzero

Needs 6 inches to win
★★★
56d 15h 22m
I wish I am 6'4

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

Major
★★
32d 11h 3m
I am sorry about the disease but kinda hard to empathize with a former chadlite who has two sons.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
88d 1h 0m
Blackpill always comes to collect

M

manlet ricel

Recruit
★★
6d 7h 16m
I know this older toilet, she's in her 50's and she's a single mother now living with her sons, she used to be married. For context she's 6'1 and her ex-husband used to be 6'3 or 6'4. Now she has two sons, one is 6'2 and the other is 6'4 and both of these men are Incels, the 6'2 one says that a lack of a father figure growing up made him shy and reserved while the 6'4 one claims that he's "too short" (remember that 6'6 is the new minimum height, but hearing a 6'4 man complaining that he's too short is like hearing a millionaire complain about billionaires, dude, you're two inches taller than me, how do you think this makes me feel?).

So why am I bringing this up? Well, they used to be happily married when they were younger, then in his early 40's something happened, he got a genetic disease that fucked with his spine and now he's 5'9 or 5'8. He shrank enormously because of his disease and then she fell out of love with him, her stated reason was "he didn't make me feel like a woman anymore", absolutely brutal. This man was a bodybuilder before he got the disease.

After the depression he got into a depression and gained a lot of weight, she did date several men after him, but he has been unable to find any toilet that would settle for him. Absolutely brutal, man.

It's not good enough to have the looks, you should also KEEP the looks or you'll lose whatever life you created. :blackpill:
Why am I reading this story while I am actually 5 feet 3 ?:bluepill:

Hopium

Hopium

Veteran
★★★★
19d 20h 27m

Brutal disease

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★
39d 21h 4m

At the end of the day they settle for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and when they got $$$$$$$$ they fuck with tall broke men. What a lovely gender... :feelsseriously:

übertard

übertard

If you ascend she will still cheat
★★★
5d 18h 47m
Evil woman deserves to be treated nicely and not sent to hell