Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I found the basketball player who mogged Mark Zuckerberg and analyzed his team.

Clairvoyant

Clairvoyant

Banned
-
Is that Aaron Rohlman? That dude was jacked af he got nicknamed Thor lmao
reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/akqztf/since_that_day_mark_cant_sleep_at_night_and_no/ef7qh0x/
Zuckerberg unc

This is the team he played on. They won the American college basketball championship that year.

What's funny is the best player on that national champs team was Joel Berry, the second shortest guy in the picture.
reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/akqztf/since_that_day_mark_cant_sleep_at_night_and_no/ef95s24/

He scored the most points in that game. "Career highlights and awards" listed on wikipedia:

Career highlights and awards

What he hasn't done yet is play in an NBA game. He's in something called the "NBA G League" but that is not "the NBA."

He suffered a "season-ending injury" in 2019 which would hurt his NBA prospects.

Breakdown of 2017 UNC players:
Plays for foreign league
Nate Britt
Kennedy Meeks
Isaiah Hicks

G-League
Theo Pinson
Joel Berry II
Kenny Williams
Luke Maye

:redpill: :bluepill: :soy: Hard work bro :feelsugh: :feelswhere:
4. You probably know that Mark Maye, Luke’s father, was a quarterback for North Carolina who had NFL promise before his career was derailed by injury. You may not know that his mother, Aimee (Sockwell) Maye, was a standout basketball player at West Charlotte and was the Mecklenburg County girls’ player of the year as a senior. She chose not to play basketball in college, but could have.

5. Luke Maye is the oldest of Mark and Aimee’s four strapping sons – all of whom are fairly near in size to the 6-8, 235-pound Maye. “When they walk in, I just think of the grocery bill,” Williams said.

The second-oldest Maye son, Cole, is now a freshman pitcher for the University of Florida. He has made two brief appearances for the Gators so far in 2017 and has yet to allow a run. Beau, the third son, is a 6-foot-8 freshman at Hough High in Cornelius (where all four Maye boys have attended or will attend) and who played JV basketball this past season. Drake, who is in eighth grade, hopes to play football, basketball and baseball when he gets to high school, like his father did.

Incidentally, Mark Maye was all-state at Charlotte’s Independence High in all three sports, and he is also the anti-LaVar Ball in terms of bragging on his sons. You will rarely find someone more polite than Mark, which is a characteristic he passed along to Luke (as well as a penchant for being an excellent student).

6. Mark Maye and Panthers offensive coordinator Mike Shula were two of the most highly sought high school quarterbacks in America in their senior year of 1982. When they ended up visiting some colleges at the same time during the recruiting period, they began a friendship that continues today.

NBA
Tony Bradley
Justin Jackson

Still a college player (all seniors)

Seventh Woods (Also see YouTube: Seventh Woods Is The BEST 14 Year Old In The Country! CRAZY Athlete)
Shea Rush (ESPN profile)
Brandon Robinson (ESPN profile)

Other

Kanler Coker
instagram.com/p/B0mJhFDgh_1/
He works for a basketball camp in the Czech Republic? And his family runs a scam charity in honor of his brother who died from brain cancer.

Stilman White

Mormon who took a two year break from college to be a missionary. Instagram account with his name is private, has two posts, and 1,000 followers.
"His youngest sister was adopted from Ethiopia."
Why do white people do this?

Aaron Rohlman

Summary + reality check
Two out of fifteen players from the 2017 American college basketball champion team play for the NBA.
The top scorer of that game does not play for "the NBA" but the NBA G-Leauge. He was also the shortest player on his team. I guess he didn't "work hard" enough?
The Mark Zuckerberg mogger is currently in medical school.

>But if I started playing a few years earlier I could have made it.
tenor.gif

Good investigatory skills, greycel. :y'all:

Genes > Everything else

As i said before, Basketball is one of the most genetic reliant sports.

Probably the most genetic reliant. You have to be tall to make it. At least in baseball, hockey, and football manlets have a chance.

excellent discovery, makes for a proper case study of genetics in action. His whole family are gigachads.

I hope he dies

I don't understand this tbh. Do guys play basketball because they want to be tall or because they're tall? I always think that those tall guys in basketball teams played basketball all day all night in their growth years to reach those height

"I'm so tall, see the problem I have in life with my tall friends."

AP 17089790948205

I don't understand this tbh. Do guys play basketball because they want to be tall or because they're tall? I always think that those tall guys in basketball teams played basketball all day all night in their growth years to reach those height
I know a lot of dudes who played basketball throughout high school and they didn't grow taller than me. Its pretty much down to genetics and nutrition. No matter what you do you'll never be shaq without his giga genetics.

I know a lot of dudes who played basketball throughout high school and they didn't grow taller than me. Its pretty much down to genetics and nutrition. No matter what you do you'll never be shaq without his giga genetics.
So it's all down to genetics, even in puberty years. Are there tall guys who don't play basketball or even don't play sports? I mean it's cruel af kek that not even exercise can take you far. Only genetics

Probably the most genetic reliant. You have to be tall to make it. At least in baseball, hockey, and football manlets have a chance.
Not even, in football you either have to be very fast and coordinated or very big. also, worth noting that if he's listed at 6'8 he is probably actually 6'6, college players lie even more than pro ones.
reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/akqztf/since_that_day_mark_cant_sleep_at_night_and_no/ef7qh0x/
View attachment 198569

This is the team he played on. They won the American college basketball championship that year.

reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/akqztf/since_that_day_mark_cant_sleep_at_night_and_no/ef95s24/

He scored the most points in that game. "Career highlights and awards" listed on wikipedia:

What he hasn't done yet is play in an NBA game. He's in something called the "NBA G League" but that is not "the NBA."

He suffered a "season-ending injury" in 2019 which would hurt his NBA prospects.

Breakdown of 2017 UNC players:
Plays for foreign league
Nate Britt
Kennedy Meeks
Isaiah Hicks

G-League
Theo Pinson
Joel Berry II
Kenny Williams
Luke Maye

:redpill: :bluepill: :soy: Hard work bro :feelsugh: :feelswhere:

NBA
Tony Bradley
Justin Jackson

Still a college player (all seniors)
Seventh Woods (Also see YouTube: Seventh Woods Is The BEST 14 Year Old In The Country! CRAZY Athlete)
Shea Rush (ESPN profile)
Brandon Robinson (ESPN profile)

Other
Kanler Coker
instagram.com/p/B0mJhFDgh_1/
He works for a basketball camp in the Czech Republic? And his family runs a scam charity in honor of his brother who died from brain cancer.

Stilman White
Mormon who took a two year break from college to be a missionary. Instagram account with his name is private, has two posts, and 1,000 followers.
"His youngest sister was adopted from Ethiopia."
Why do white people do this?

Aaron Rohlman

Summary + reality check
Two out of fifteen players from the 2017 American college basketball champion team play for the NBA.
The top scorer of that game does not play for "the NBA" but the NBA G-Leauge. He was also the shortest player on his team. I guess he didn't "work hard" enough?
The Mark Zuckerberg mogger is currently in medical school.

>But if I started playing a few years earlier I could have made it.
tenor.gif

Just practice hard bro, every pro athlete just practiced. :soy: :soy: :soy:

Sports is 95% genetic and 5% effort/practice.

Every popular sport is. Nobody gives a shit about incel cope sports like marathon running.

Not even, in football you either have to be very fast and coordinated or very big. also, worth noting that if he's listed at 6'8 he is probably actually 6'6, college players lie even more than pro ones.

true, I'll take it back in football. Baseball though is fair game for manlets

Jfl look up fastest NFL running back then try to say that NFL is somehow a more fair chance than the NBA

I was referring to tallness more but I get your point.

I hope this white piece of shit gets acidic orange juice to the face

I was referring to tallness more but I get your point.
Everyone in the NFL is in the 6'4-6'8 range except for Manlet spots like running backs, and my point was even then if you're not big you have to be freakishly fast that might be even more rare than just being big. There aren't many 7 footers, but that doesn't mean it's any more realistic

Everyone in the NFL is in the 6'4-6'8 range except for Manlet spots like running backs, and my point was even then if you're not big you have to be freakishly fast that might be even more rare than just being big. There aren't many 7 footers, but that doesn't mean it's any more realistic

Word

I hope this white piece of shit gets acidic orange juice to the face

Based

>b-but 6'6"+ is freak lanklet height

When you’re a kid, you don’t think about it like that. You play because you enjoy it and want to make the NBA. It’s not until your high school years that reality sets in :feelscry:

>b-but 6'6"+ is freak lanklet height

Probably only 6'4 since they add 2 inches to most rosters.

Looks like he's juicing his ass off, lmao. Seems like he carries more muscle mass than the NBA player who are said to be juicing, like lebron.

Looks like he's juicing his ass off, lmao. Seems like he carries more muscle mass than the NBA player who are said to be juicing, like lebron.
He's at least a foot taller than Kikeberg.

"I'm so tall, see the problem I have in life with my tall friends."

View attachment 198627
>being over 6'3" is a disadvantage in dating
>tall freaks
>disability
Some tallfags here need to get lynched. There's no downside to being 6'6" compared to 5'8". Tallfags want to make us believe it's a disability to be tall.
>b-b-but clothes and hitting my head
Humblebragging cunts.

These guys are almost 7ft and they frame mog everyone.

JFL now he's going to be a doctor
Chads can't lose

Mogs me to hell and back in everything.

Great post , greycel

if you are 6'8 you could literally have no face and still not be an incel. Thats like having a 12 inch dick

"Are said to be juicing"

Implying that pretty much anyone in any league isn't doping.

I hope a coronavirus patient coughs on him

inshallah coronavirus on him please

I did not ask for this wretched world.

Fucking mogger chad :cryfeels:

Dr. Chad, JFL. Reminds me of my grandmother when she was in hospital once and there was this young Chad doctor visiting her ... and OF COURSE my grandmother was CONVINCED that he was the best doctor she ever had and that her GP (=old normie) was not as good as this young Chad JFL. I already know what foids think when seeing pictures of Dr Chad, how they giggle to each other "tehehe, I hope I break my leg soon; tehehe, I hope I'm all bandaged and helpless when Dr Chad comes visit me tehehe"

This fucker looks like an absolute cunt. Just look at his body language. His chin is straight up and he looks down upon cuckerberg as if he is better than him. Any other normie would be grinning like a retard when talking to one of the most famous and richest people on the planet! But not doctor CHAD here. What a fucking tallfag CUNT. I hope he falls in an industrial meat grinder, the cunt!

lucky fucking cunt. Fuck you, God, you cheeky bastard!!! Life for a CHAD like this is 24/7 heaven but for us its been only complete torture. And people wonder why we enjoy seeing women get mangled on bestgore and people getting ER’d. Does anyone remember “porsche girl”, one of my earliest lifefuels. I hope this Arrogant cunt CHAD becomes “Porsche boy” himself