Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad throws stacy off of balcony

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Wizard
★★★★★
Amie Harwick was strangled and thrown off of a balcony by Chad.

She was the ex-fiance of high status, normie millionaire Drew Carrie. He expressed great grief at what happened. So she left the high status rich normie who probably cared a lot about her to go and date chads, then ends up being killed by one.

She used her personality detector as a dildo but then couldn't find it :lul::lul::lul:

So that's the great personality I've been hearing so much about.

Yet another personality detector failed

Lifefuel ngl.

Female engineers clearly designed these personality detectors.

Damn, there's no way to compete with this level of personalitymaxxing

Foids would rather risk murder by chad than look at an incel. It never even began.

Lmao where’s IT gone haha they just left the thread nigga like shit nigga they just upped and went haha where you going IT haha lmfao

Get with the times
To have even the slightiest chance of competing you have to be a complete asshole.

She was the ex-fiance of high status, normie millionaire Drew Carrie. He expressed great grief at what happened. So she left the high status rich normie who probably cared a lot about her to go and date chads, then ends up being killed by one.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm sure her personality detector gave the alarm, but she couldn't hear it over all the slurping.

Personality doesn't even exist anymore. It's bones or nothing

On Tuesday, Carey shared a petition “Justice 4 Amie” that aims to update laws for victims of domestic violence.

Bitch got justice alright.

Chad s good personality, and espacially his confident frame threw her out of that bellcony silly Inkwell.

What makes this even more perfect is that Drew Carey actually has a great personality:

But he was short and fat so she had to ditch him for the murderous Chad.

Based Chad

Hope he gets the death penalty so he doesn't have to rot in prison.

Chad s good personality, and espacially his confident frame threw her out of that bellcony silly Inkwell.
And his incredible strong arms! Wow Tyrone and my wifey love to get strong and do athletics together

Her personality detector failed

Teehee, Chad is so menacing! I like how he takes me by force, rapes me, and then throws me out of the balcony.

Rest in piss slut

"But inkwells have caused ww1, sexhavers barely do anything bad"

Get with the times
To have even the slightiest chance of competing you have to be a complete asshole.
Asshole? He straight up killed her. We're surrounded by animals for foids acting purely by instinct. And complete fuckin psychopaths we supposed to admire. what times we live in?

I guess sometimes ya really do get what ya fucking deserve.

CuckTears won't touch this

It's over for balconycels

She aint no stacy

Damn it, why are so many personality detectors failing these days? These women need to return their personality detectors back to the manufacturer and get a refund!
I guess sometimes ya really do get what ya fucking deserve.
JokER reference.
Lmao where’s IT gone haha they just left the thread nigga like shit nigga they just upped and went haha where you going IT haha lmfao
"IncelTears has left the server."
She used her personality detector as a dildo but then couldn't find it :lul::lul::lul:
Chad went ER.

Last edited:
She aint no stacy
Yes she is. What cause she isn't blonde?

Amieharwick

Foids would rather be thrown off a balcony by chad than be with a loving, gentle sub-8 male.

His Jawbones indicated good personality so you can't blame her.

Legitimately spat my drink in laughter when I read the title good work op :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Some lifefuel today finally. I can sleep with a smile.

Based and defenestrationpilled

Good riddance cunt

To be fair, neither is she a Stacy, nor is that weirdo a Chad. Both are ugly as fuck.

But I'll play along I guess.

Look papa that foid be flying, oh sorry papa she just was just thrown off that balcony look papa she hit the ground so hard she splat splat, there be so much red is that normal papa, (papa) yes son that is the colour of evil and that poor man will be seen as a monster but remember son that man is a national hero.

Holy shit foids still do this in 2020

What makes this even more perfect is that Drew Carey actually has a great personality:

But he was short and fat so she had to ditch him for the murderous Chad.

the Chad must have had a better personality than him :)

Oh man ıts so sad women encounter man with bad personality,maybe ıf she dated a average guy :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh: