Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad spends his entire adolescence using drugs... and he still looks better than you

Mogs me from Tel Aviv to Dhaka

Yeah but Just World. JFL

Imagine looking like that and being lonely. How big of a failure do you have to be for that to happen? Or maybe that's just his excuse to be a degenerate.

I fucking hate this world.

tfw I have never done any drugs or alcohol whatsoever and I still look like absolute shit

and the reason this guy is attractive to women is because "he takes care of himself" and "he's responsible and has a good personality" JFL

I can't do any drugs other than caffeine. I start to get bad dissasociation
Imagine looking like that and being lonely. How big of a failure do you have to be for that to happen? Or maybe that's just his excuse to be a degenerate.
Hypergamy. The slightest flaw is a death sentence in the west.

drug addicted only gets ugly when they are undersupplied on drugs, since hes a chad he can always buy or gets free drugs so he never has to experience what withdrawal symptoms are

Reminder that GENES matter more than HEALTH

Hypergamy. The slightest flaw is a death sentence in the west.

The flaw could be his eye area. Eyes are a bit downturned in the video.

Drugs are turbobased, there's nothing better. Fuck this Chad for mogging me to the moon though.

The flaw could be his eye area. Eyes are a bit downturned in the video.
Nah, his eye area is absolutely great. Really horizontal, no scleral show, nice eyebrows, brow ridge, no dark circles

Genetics >>>> Everything else