Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Chad roommate has sex next to me while I’m in dorm - WTF

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@soulartemis
Nice larp, story sounds fake as fuck, unrealistic shit happens that sounds like its just there for the purpose of ragefuel/suifuel

1. Nobody would be fucking and wasting their time to look at you every now and then and making commentary about how you look ugly just sleep, you went too far trying to sell the story and it just ended up sounding ridiculous (wtf so your sheet covers look ugly, they can't even see your face based on how you described yourself sleeping)

2. Who the fuck lets 5 hours of sleep go to waste, for the sake of what?, doesn't make sense, any person in that scenario, even the most high inhib incel, would have made a noise or something, to get them to stop and leave, if this story is true I'd more argue

YOU ARE A FUCKING CUCK AND YOU WERE GETTING OFF ON IT, BECAUSE THAT SCENARIO IN SOME SENSE MADE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU WERE AT LEAST PART OF A SEXUAL INTERACTION

That's the only way anyone would just lie there for 5 hours taking it all in, on some level you enjoyed it, it was the closest to experiencing being part of a sex act that you've ever had, which is why you even took notice of the smells, some of you guys are seriously cucks that should just kill yourself

Stop with these pathetic/larp stories

@soulartemis
Nice larp, story sounds fake as fuck, unrealistic shit happens that sounds like its just there for the purpose of ragefuel/suifuel

1. Nobody would be fucking and wasting their time to look at you every now and then and making commentary about how you look ugly just sleep, you went too far trying to sell the story and it just ended up sounding ridiculous (wtf so your sheet covers look ugly, they can't even see your face based on how you described yourself sleeping)

2. Who the fuck lets 5 hours of sleep go to waste, for the sake of what?, doesn't make sense, any person in that scenario, even the most high inhib incel, would have made a noise or something, to get them to stop and leave, if this story is true I'd more argue

YOU ARE A FUCKING CUCK AND YOU WERE GETTING OFF ON IT, BECAUSE THAT SCENARIO IN SOME SENSE MADE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU WERE AT LEAST PART OF A SEXUAL INTERACTION

That's the only way anyone would just lie there for 5 hours taking it all in, on some level you enjoyed it, it was the closest to experiencing being part of a sex act that you've ever had, which is why you even took notice of the smells, some of you guys are seriously cucks that should just kill yourself

It's not a larp you stupid piece of shit, they really were commenting on whether I was awake or asleep every few minutes based on my breathing and they said I looked like an ugly tv show character, and our beds are across from each other so they could see me the entire time. I didn't want to get up or make a noise because they thought I was asleep the whole time and if I made a movement they would've gotten freaked out, sometimes I opened my eyes to let them know I wasn't sleeping and the stacey said "he's so weird his eyes just randomly flick open sometimes" think before you post dumb shit accusing me of LARP you dumb fuck

I dorm in uni with a Chad roommate and it’s daily sui fuel. He comes in the room at 3am and is with some Stacey who wants to fuck him. I offer to get out of the room because I don’t want them to fuck next to me, and he said “No, we’re literally just sleeping” so I said ok and walked back to my bed.

JFL that was a lie. I start to fall asleep but am woken up by the roommate whispering “do you think he’s asleep?”, then I hear this wet and rubber noise and I realize that the Stacey is sucking his dick 5 feet away from me IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME.

This happens for 5 more hours, yes you read that right, FIVE HOURS of her just sucking and fucking dick on and off while I pretend to sleep, and they see me with my hands on my head while sleeping and Stacey whispers loudly “who does that? he’s CRAZY! he’s SO WEIRD! he SLEEPS like that!” and they both laugh and talk trash about me, saying that I look ugly when i sleep.

He finally came and the whole room had a stench of dick and cum, and they started laughing about how they were “so smart.”

I was considering just getting up and leaving but i was too high inhib and they had a constant commentary of what I was doing, if i moved, whether they thought i was asleep. jfl. And when they think i’m awake, she tells my roommate to fake snore.

It gets to 7am and i haven’t slept all night so I am pissed, so when they keep talking about how i’m sleeping soundly and guessing whether i’m asleep, i suddenly get up and say “what the fuck are you guys doing? why are you staring at me?”

The Stacey laughs and goes “I’m not!” and I say ok in an irritated tone and walk out of the room.

I go back to my dorm and the slut gets up from bed and goes “hi, i’m (her name)” and reaches out to shake my hand like they weren’t just talking shit about me an hour ago and calling me ugly. Foids are fake as shit, I just mumbled some shit and ended the conversation.

I offered them to fuck in the dorm alone yet they’d rather do it 5 feet away from me all night acting like they’re slick while they talk shit about me, thinking i’m asleep. WTF? Normies need to be shot and killed
I wonder if he was using some kind of drug
@soulartemis

Fr fr

sometimes I opened my eyes to let them know I wasn't sleeping and the stacey said "he's so weird his eyes just randomly flick open sometimes"

Yeah, totally sounds believable that someone would assume you just randomly open your eyes sometimes rather than assuming you woke up

You sound like even more of a fucking cuck, because if they can see your eyes, that means you can see them, so they are literally in your scope of vision and you just lay there peeping everyone now and then taking it all in, just admit you are a cuck and fuck off, this reads like some reddit larp fantasy post, like you are getting off on it, no matter what you do they just magically read it as some coincidental random thing and that you MUST BE SLEEPING jfl

There is no consistency to your story, if when you open your fucking eyes they assume you are sleeping, when you make noise they assume you are sleeping, no matter what you fucking do they assume you are sleeping, THEN THEY WOULD NOT WASTE TIME TRACKING YOUR MOMENTS LIKE YOU SAID, THEY'D JUST ALWAYS ASSUME YOU WERE SLEEPING AND JUST FUCK WITHOUT KEEPING TRACK OF YOU

You betray the own logic of your story, you claim they are watching you to make sure you are sleeping so they don't get caught, but literally no matter what you do to indicate that you are indeed awake, and obvious fucking shit too, they just somehow magically interpret that as YOU BEING WEIRD, only a retard would believe this story

think before you post dumb shit accusing me of LARP you dumb fuck

The irony of a dude lying in a room torturing himself for 5 hours calling anyone dumb, I think you are projecting if your story is true (it isn't), the only dumb fuck is you, and that's just a fact, only an idiot would subject himself to what you claimed happened (OR A CUCK)

There is no consistency to your story, if when you open your fucking eyes they assume you are sleeping, when you make noise they assume you are sleeping, no matter what you fucking do they assume you are sleeping, THEN THEY WOULD NOT WASTE TIME TRACKING YOUR MOMENTS LIKE YOU SAID, THEY'D JUST ALWAYS ASSUME YOU WERE SLEEPING AND JUST FUCK WITHOUT KEEPING TRACK OF YOU

You betray the own logic of your story, you claim they are watching you to make sure you are sleeping so they don't get caught, but literally no matter what you do to indicate that you are indeed awake, and obvious fucking shit too, they just somehow magically interpret that as YOU BEING WEIRD, only a retard would believe this story
Did you even read my original post? Every time I moved or opened my eyes they would stop for a while and then go at it again because they were doing this ON AND OFF you illiterate piece of shit.

Did you even read my original post? Every time I moved or opened my eyes they would stop for a while and then go at it again because they were doing this ON AND OFF you illiterate piece of shit.

Yeah dude keep it up but nobody is believing this shit, because by that logic all you would need to do is disturb them consecutive times without waiting for them to start back and they would have stopped completely or left the room, so you avoided doing that on purpose so it would continue

You can't argue against straight forward logical, you knew full well they would stop everytime you did something, so why the fuck did you even stop doing things and letting them get back to fucking, why didn't you make it apparent you were awake and get them to leave, you did nothing ON PURPOSE, because you wanted it to continue

So either way this story is fake AND/OR YOU ARE SOME KIND OF MASOCHISTIC CUCK

Last edited:
Yeah dude keep it up but nobody is believing this shit, because by that logic all you would need to do is disturb them consecutive times without waiting for them to start back and they would have stopped completely or left the room, so you avoided doing that on purpose so it would continue

You can't argue against straight forward logical, you knew full well they would stop everytime you did something, so why the fuck did you even stop doing things and letting them get back to fucking, why didn't you make it apparent you were awake and get them to leave, you did nothing ON PURPOSE, because you wanted it to continue

So either way this story is fake AND/OR YOU ARE SOME KIND OF MASOCHISTIC CUCK
The whole point of everyone replying to this and this thread being so long is because it's fucking ridiculous that people would fuck in the same room right next to you. It doesn't matter whether I "woke up" or not, it's ridiculous that they would even consider doing this next to me. They started this in the first place.

The whole point of everyone replying to this and this thread being so long is because it's fucking ridiculous that people would fuck in the same room right next to you.

No it isn't ridiculous, why should normies let your mere existence ruin their fun, you see for you sex is this sacred uncommon thing so its weird to do it with someone else there, for normies its just a fun thing to do together, like playing video games, you lack the ability to view things from other peoples perspective. Also lets say there's a wall inbetween the two of you but it isn't too thick, even if you guys technically weren't in the "same room" you'd still be able to hear them fucking, so the difference is abitrary

Whats ridiculous is having people fuck right next to you and doing nothing about it, always stopping short of getting them to stop, staying up all night sleep deprived, the only idiot in this entire story is YOU, the only ridiculous one in this entire story is YOU.

They started this in the first place.

Yeah and like a cuck, you went out of your way not to finish it, so why the fuck are you complaining now for, you let it happen, YOU HAD FIVE FUCKING HOURS TO END IT AND YOU DID NOTHING

SO STFU AND BE AS QUIET AS YOU WERE IN THAT ROOM WHILE NORMIES WERE FUCKING

Why don't you apply the same mindset you did in that room to this conversation huh?, stop replying and be quiet, be a good little boy and be silent

Either way I'm done replying, I swear some of you guys would be incel no matter what era you were born into, absolutely pathetic, all guys like you ever do is whine and complain, who the fuck does this to themselves, only a cuck, that's who

Last edited:
Back in 2013 I played Doom Metal against the wall when people across the wall were fucking, he was a terrible fuck, you could hear springs for 5 minutes and then he was finished, I would please a foid for an hour. He was a 4/10 with glasses but was NT, gf was his looksmatch actually, in Manchester England.

Potent ERfuel tbh.

Seriously, you should move out of there ASAP. You don't need that shit.

This is why I want tallfag "ogres" to get fucking banned. FUCK YOU, TALLFAG OGRE FAGGOT.
If I was 6'8" 250lbs I'd get up and punch that faggot Chad in the face and he'd cry like a bitch. The whore would scream and run away.
Damn, is op also an ogrecel? As an ogre myself, don't ban me, brother; I would and have beaten people for far less.

As for whether or not the story is even true, there are some doubtful aspects; like for example the claim that the "fuckers" apparently believed that op sleeps with his eyes open like Gandalf guarding the fucking palantir, wtf?

But on the whole, well.... I regret to say I was in a similar situation once in high school. Similar setup, one Chad, one Becky rather than a Stacy, and it was in the back of a conversion van out on some asswipes farm. My high inhib best friend would have just tolerated it the same way op did. I dragged them both out of the van, smashing the beckys face off the bumper in the process. I stole the van, crashed it into a ditch, and slept in the woods until my best friends cousin came and got us.

Another time it was in a tent. We climbed up a small cliff nearby and dropped rocks on it.

for example the claim that the "fuckers" apparently believed that op sleeps with his eyes open like Gandalf guarding the fucking palantir, wtf?

This, the larper went too far trying to make the story as ragefueling as possible, they made it too ridiculous by trying hard to make people feel bad (posts like these I always suspect I just from larps playing some kind of sick sadistic game of - "lets make incels feel bad")

Foid: "See's OP with eyes open"
OP's Idea Of A Normal Response: "OMG he's so weird, he opens his eyes every now and then in our direction AS IF he's woken up"

OP must think the people on this site are retards, seriously this entire thread is an insult to the collective intelligence of this site, either that or it did happen and the normies were both retarded for thinking he was asleep, but I err on the side that OP is just larping

Last edited:
I dorm in uni with a Chad roommate and it’s daily sui fuel. He comes in the room at 3am and is with some Stacey who wants to fuck him. I offer to get out of the room because I don’t want them to fuck next to me, and he said “No, we’re literally just sleeping” so I said ok and walked back to my bed.

JFL that was a lie. I start to fall asleep but am woken up by the roommate whispering “do you think he’s asleep?”, then I hear this wet and rubber noise and I realize that the Stacey is sucking his dick 5 feet away from me IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME.

This happens for 5 more hours, yes you read that right, FIVE HOURS of her just sucking and fucking dick on and off while I pretend to sleep, and they see me with my hands on my head while sleeping and Stacey whispers loudly “who does that? he’s CRAZY! he’s SO WEIRD! he SLEEPS like that!” and they both laugh and talk trash about me, saying that I look ugly when i sleep.

He finally came and the whole room had a stench of dick and cum, and they started laughing about how they were “so smart.”

I was considering just getting up and leaving but i was too high inhib and they had a constant commentary of what I was doing, if i moved, whether they thought i was asleep. jfl. And when they think i’m awake, she tells my roommate to fake snore.

It gets to 7am and i haven’t slept all night so I am pissed, so when they keep talking about how i’m sleeping soundly and guessing whether i’m asleep, i suddenly get up and say “what the fuck are you guys doing? why are you staring at me?”

The Stacey laughs and goes “I’m not!” and I say ok in an irritated tone and walk out of the room.

I go back to my dorm and the slut gets up from bed and goes “hi, i’m (her name)” and reaches out to shake my hand like they weren’t just talking shit about me an hour ago and calling me ugly. Foids are fake as shit, I just mumbled some shit and ended the conversation.

I offered them to fuck in the dorm alone yet they’d rather do it 5 feet away from me all night acting like they’re slick while they talk shit about me, thinking i’m asleep. WTF? Normies need to be shot and killed
They were more turned on fucking in front of an inferior specimen. You were cucked on a multitude of levels buddy boyo.

This, the larper went to far trying to make the story as ragefueling as possible, but made it too ridiculous by trying to hard to make people feel bad (posts like these I always suspect I just from larps playing some kind of sick sadistic game of - "lets make incels feel bad")

I'm admittedly an easy mark for this. It's been about five years since I was even out in public for any reason other than buying food or liquor. I was an angry lonely fucker long before there was even a term for "incel" and I'm hopelessly out of touch with however it is people act like now lol. Even the cool shit I did bums me out sometimes, just because it was all so damn long ago.

Yet my brothERs here are beginning to give me hope as I realize I'm not just some weird singularity in the universe. Stories like these make me wonder how much worse it's gotten since I was young.

I do know that larping happens. Foids in particular made it a point to torment me before I started becoming violent.

This, the larper went too far trying to make the story as ragefueling as possible, they made it too ridiculous by trying hard to make people feel bad (posts like these I always suspect I just from larps playing some kind of sick sadistic game of - "lets make incels feel bad")

Foid: "See's OP with eyes open"
OP's Idea Of A Normal Response: "OMG he's so weird, he opens his eyes every now and then in our direction AS IF he's woken up"

OP must think the people on this site are retards, seriously this entire thread is an insult to the collective intelligence of this site, either that or it did happen and the normies were both retarded for thinking he was asleep, but I err on the side that OP is just larping
For the tenth time, this isn’t a larp, but I can’t change what you think if you think that it is

I would go ballistic if I was this guy.
He was cucked by his roommate big time, he also showed him who the real man is with that bullshit.

I pretend to sleep, and they see me with my hands on my head while sleeping and Stacey whispers loudly “who does that? he’s CRAZY! he’s SO WEIRD! he SLEEPS like that!” and they both laugh and talk trash about me, saying that I look ugly when i sleep.
[/QUOTE]

this wouldve been my breakign point , normies legit are scum , thats fuckign brutal you got cucked mentally and was afraid to stood up.

dont be their toy , show them what happens when they overdo it , dont be afraid!

this is just pure fucking suifuel
and that's reading it. expereicning it, fuck, I'd fucking rope on the spot
American dorms are so fucking cucked. Sharing a room with another person and that person is allowed to bring in other people to fuck and sleep there? They should have small rooms for people with a shared kitchen and bathroom. Lmao cuckmerica.
Our culture is 100% based entirely around sex no matter what the normies say

I would've beat the shit out of her. This is total disrespectful, but your fault OP was that you didn't take control of this situation and show who is the real ALPHA MALE.

And people wonder why we are not a support group when shit like this happens. Learn the lesson, move on and next time you know what to do: beat the foids and chad if needed.

they’d rather do it 5 feet away from me all night acting like they’re slick while they talk shit about me, thinking i’m asleep. WTF? Normies need to be shot and killed
Thank god i never dormed. If incels are gonna move out, they should get their own room or a studio apartment.

Normies love flaunting their sex lives on incels. My friend's oneits used to do it to him all the time. She'd call him to fake flirt with him, and he'd hear her boyfriend laughing in the background and she'd struggle to contain her laughter. I felt so bad for him, and hated her ever since

They fuck in your room? Why not record it then? Or do something nasty? You need to let the evil ideas flow through your head. You can't let that stand. That's probably the most evil thing you can do to an incel and trust me, they know it. They know. So pay them back.

you should have said something right at the start of their disrespect fuck man.....5 hours..... will you get them back?

You should’ve just interrupted them while she had it in her mouth.

@soulartemis

Srs I would have gone ER on them, not larp.
Sounds like LARP but if not, then you should definetely do something about it
larp lmao.
I really hope this is larp.

I wonder if he was using some kind of drug

Fr fr

Hope you all realize you sound like idiots now calling me a larper

Last edited:
I would of recorded them, blackmail for the girl atleast, find her family and show them their little whore

Teach them some mannERs

Should have "gone to the toilet" and grabbed a bat or something OP.

Admire your patience. I would rage as soon as they disturbed my sleep.

Should have "gone to the toilet" and grabbed a bat or something OP.
First, *BAM*, the chad, because he could beat you in a fight. Then, *BAM*, the foid.

Should have torn them up like a Rabid dog! i mean you should have sprayed them with orange juice. It's okay fbi, we are safe people

Death to all normies sorry bro

Normies are fucking gross and disgusting degenerates, who does that seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.