Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Here’s a pic of my roommate sleeping with a Stacey’s face in his dick

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
This is proof that i’m a unicel and that my earlier thread

isn’t a LARP at all. She was in the dorm today and I noticed she was sleeping with her face in his dick like the dirty bitch she is, so I took a pic to prove to you all that this really did happen and that I’m not some larper as you doubters all say

Before anyone says that isn’t a Chad, it’s a skinny Tyrone then, all degenerate white girls love BBC

Attachments

• 0B612897-65AC-4406-9920-683DB225BDCE.jpeg
    0B612897-65AC-4406-9920-683DB225BDCE.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 3,490
JFL at living with strangers, that's what you get for not being NEET

Shitty pic quality tbh

You should have gently pulled out your roommate's dick out of her mouth and inserted yours - being the stacy whore that she is, the degenerate bitch would have subconsciously sucked you off in her sleep and swallowed every single drop of cum from your cock. That way you will have cheated your genetics.

#incelStealthMode
#involuntaryAscention

I'm so glad my flatmates are incel too. They literally just play wow all day long.

Before anyone says that isn’t a Chad, it’s a skinny Tyrone then, all degenerate white girls love BBC

Very sorry you had to see this disgusting act of race betrayal in your own place of living. I myself can hardly live with seeing white women miscegenate outside of my office window. They cannot resist dark, colored men. When will we make this illegal again?

You should have gently pulled out your roommate's dick out of her mouth and inserted yours - being the stacy whore that she is, the degenerate bitch would have subconsciously sucked you off in her sleep and swallowed every single drop of cum from your cock. That way you will have cheated your genetics.

#incelStealthMode
#involuntaryAscention
thanks for the laugh tbh

1) Could you take a better picture?

2) How much would you rate her out of 10?

3) Please be careful OP.

#incelStealthMode
#involuntaryAscention

VOLCEL IF YOU WOULDN'T OP DON'T BE A PUSSY

Very sorry you had to see this disgusting act of race betrayal in your own place of living. I myself can hardly live with seeing white women miscegenate outside of my office window. They cannot resist dark, colored men. When will we make this illegal again?
Same, living with such a scenario in my dorm would be ERfuel. At least I went to a stem uni so everyone was incel.

Do you know her name?
Take as many pictures as you can. Take at least one where her face is clearly identifiable and then send it to her father.

1) Could you take a better picture?

2) How much would you rate her out of 10?

3) Please be careful OP.
1) No it was dark and they're not sleeping like that anymore

2) 6/10

3) I will

VOLCEL IF YOU WOULDN'T OP DON'T BE A PUSSY
Based as Fuck

OP should have used the chance and ascended. Just look at how those two degenerate sexhavers are sleeping - they probably in a self inflicted drug induced comma. OP could have fucked the roastie in the pussy, mouth and ass and none of them would have woken up. The Incel gods in incel heaven had mercifully given OP an opportunity at ascension but OP blew it ngl tbh

What if OP is secretly :chad: and that's him in the picture?

What if OP is secretly :chad: and that's him in the picture?
How would I take a picture of myself from a third person point of view if i was lying down you dumb ass

166 now
bluepillers

#incelStealthMode
#involuntaryAscention
KEK

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 62, Bluepillers: 164)

How would I take a picture of myself from a third person point of view if i was lying down you dumb ass
Cameras can have a timer function where you can leave it to wait a few seconds before taking a photo. So you could've set up the camera pointed at your bed, then lie down with your stacy gf and let it take the picture.

#incelStealthMode
#involuntaryAscention
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Cameras can have a timer function where you can leave it to wait a few seconds before taking a photo. So you could've set up the camera pointed at your bed, then lie down with your stacy gf and let it take the picture.
Autism Level: 160

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Autism Level: 160
I agree if i was a chad why would i have a post count in the thousands you idiot? i’m one of the few that joined in December 2017 unlike you newfags

I agree if i was a chad why would i have a post count in the thousands you idiot? i’m one of the few that joined in December 2017 unlike you newfags
What the hell is wrong with you?

I'm so glad my flatmates are incel too. They literally just play wow all day long.

Sounds comfortable, I hope one day I can do the same once I can finally go full-blown NEET mode.

Disgusting. People have no respect for others these days. Thank God I don't have to live with strangers.

Joined Nov 25, 2017 Messages 1,251

Were you busy slaying or something to be an oldfag with almost no messages jfl anyways you should jizz in her hair tbh that'll be based

Fuck her anus

Put hot sauce in his eyes

More reason I'm happy I don't go to college. I couldn't bear being in a room with normies and Chads bringing their GF's/Fuckbuddies with them and having sex with me in the same vicinity. I'd fucking rope.

Daily reminder that this will be somebody's wife. Never marry, never commit. Let the foids rot.

What the hell is wrong with you?
I wasn’t talking about you, I was talking about the guy who said i was larping as the chad in the photo

There should be a rule where you can’t bring hoes back to the dorm unless you share. Kind of like with food and gum when you were in school.

The cucks on IT will be crying so hard over this:feelskek:

#incelStealthMode
#involuntaryAscention
I like ur AVI

Incelteras, isn't this good material?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back