Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Chad roommate has sex next to me while I’m in dorm - WTF

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very valid reason to go ER.Im not even you and i could feel my blood boiling.
holy SHIT you ABSOLUTELY CANNOT let them get away with something like that...dude you're doing all of us a disservice by letting this take place. at least tell them you could hear them...i would just get a knife/gun and kill them both while they are in bed. fuck going to prison, you deserve this. this is the kind of shit that makes me want to go on a mass shooting.
This ,just fucking murder them

thats why mass shooting happens

American dorms are so fucking cucked. Sharing a room with another person and that person is allowed to bring in other people to fuck and sleep there? They should have small rooms for people with a shared kitchen and bathroom. Lmao cuckmerica.

I would go ER on them (in minecraft).

This feels old what am I thinking of but I believe this do what you want but its true they see you bending over and take add vantaage
@Adolf_Hitler @Incellectual @Gyros_Pretcel @Clock Tower @Admiral_Arkantos @builderseed @i_a_m_i @DarkMTS_57 @Danecel14 @deeptroat @DeformAspergerCel @Dionysus @FFXIcel @gypsyboy @Jazavac @needsolution @RopeShow @seija @tooth monster @Vocacel @Microsoft Excel

This is why I want tallfag "ogres" to get fucking banned. FUCK YOU, TALLFAG OGRE FAGGOT.
If I was 6'8" 250lbs I'd get up and punch that faggot Chad in the face and he'd cry like a bitch. The whore would scream and run away.

Dude for the sake of your mental health go ask the residence department to switch you into a new room. I would be tempted to sui if I had that kinda experience every day.

Dude for the sake of your mental health go ask the residence department to switch you into a new room. I would be tempted to sui if I had that kinda experience every day.
Agreed. It is too much to take. and the mockery is just wrong.

The same thing happened to ER, except with a low-tier normie instead of a Chad.

How the actual fuck do you put up with that shit daily, and why don't you just move out?
I'd instantly rope if I had to deal with that.

This is why I keep a hatchet under my bed, just in case I have to defend myself.

This is why I want tallfag "ogres" to get fucking banned. FUCK YOU, TALLFAG OGRE FAGGOT.
If I was 6'8" 250lbs I'd get up and punch that faggot Chad in the face and he'd cry like a bitch. The whore would scream and run away.
Take her.
Hit with club.

You should have got up to piss and can back and tell her to get out whores have no respect for the people around them and need to get a room literally. and why tf do they always want to shake hands like we are equal no bitch dont disrespect me and pretend it never happend

Last edited:
Should have joined them

Cut the dudes dick off and rape that slut and kill both of them in the end and rape them again (this time both)
tbh

I hear It often. Sometimes i can hear the sound of the dick slaping her face and she sucks and gives sloopy blowjob to him

It would have been funny if you started fapping imo. Maybe you think that is more cucked but it kinda turns the situation around on them.
That’s exactly what i would have did

Should've fapped to it

American dorms are so fucking cucked. Sharing a room with another person and that person is allowed to bring in other people to fuck and sleep there? They should have small rooms for people with a shared kitchen and bathroom. Lmao cuckmerica.
agreed
Srs I would have gone ER on them, not larp.
Sounds like LARP but if not, then you should definetely do something about it
larp lmao.
not larp i swear

Last edited:
Don’t allow him to bring anyone at anytime and if he tried having sex again turn on the lights and stare at them and say are you trying to have sex ? Don’t make things easy for him leave the room door open and let everyone watch

uni is scam and massive suifuel i think prison is place to just LDAR :reeeeee:

Holy fuck, I still can’t believe American colleges do that roommate thing where you are actually sharing a bedroom with a stranger.

This is beyond unacceptable

This is beyond unsettling

This is mental warfare

OP if you don’t do something next time the rest of your existence will be unending suffering and regret

If you don’t humiliate your roommate at any given time imitating their conversations and calling him out you’re just plain stupid, you have an upper hand rly.

Holy fuck, I still can’t believe American colleges do that roommate thing where you are actually sharing a bedroom with a stranger.
yeah it’s fucking stupid
This is beyond unacceptable

This is beyond unsettling

This is mental warfare

OP if you don’t do something next time the rest of your existence will be unending suffering and regret

If you don’t humiliate your roommate at any given time imitating their conversations and calling him out you’re just plain stupid, you have an upper hand rly.
Actually I saw the Stacey and i said to her “Who did you say I looked like again?” (she had compared me to some TV show character that night, probably an ugly one, but I didn’t hear exactly what) and she said “what? did i say you looked like anyone?” and tried to deflect the question

Extreme ragefuel holy christ. Instantly report him to the administration and ask for a room change. if someone tries to start a fight with you run off and report it again to the administration and involve a lawyer for hostile living environment

Otherwise, prepare for this to happen multiple times per week

Disgusting, i could imagine the stench of cock + cunt + sperm that filled the room. FUCK THIS

Extreme ragefuel holy christ. Instantly report him to the administration and ask for a room change. if someone tries to start a fight with you run off and report it again to the administration and involve a lawyer for hostile living environment

Otherwise, prepare for this to happen multiple times per week

Disgusting, i could imagine the stench of cock + cunt + sperm that filled the room. FUCK THIS
exactly how the fuck can people be so inconsiderate and careless

I really hope this is larp.

I have already addressed this multiple times, it isn't, I can promise you that
That suifuel bro. I wonder if it might happen to me next year. I’m only in my 2nd year

I dorm in uni with a Chad roommate and it’s daily sui fuel. He comes in the room at 3am and is with some Stacey who wants to fuck him. I offer to get out of the room because I don’t want them to fuck next to me, and he said “No, we’re literally just sleeping” so I said ok and walked back to my bed.

JFL that was a lie. I start to fall asleep but am woken up by the roommate whispering “do you think he’s asleep?”, then I hear this wet and rubber noise and I realize that the Stacey is sucking his dick 5 feet away from me IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME.

This happens for 5 more hours, yes you read that right, FIVE HOURS of her just sucking and fucking dick on and off while I pretend to sleep, and they see me with my hands on my head while sleeping and Stacey whispers loudly “who does that? he’s CRAZY! he’s SO WEIRD! he SLEEPS like that!” and they both laugh and talk trash about me, saying that I look ugly when i sleep.

He finally came and the whole room had a stench of dick and cum, and they started laughing about how they were “so smart.”

I was considering just getting up and leaving but i was too high inhib and they had a constant commentary of what I was doing, if i moved, whether they thought i was asleep. jfl. And when they think i’m awake, she tells my roommate to fake snore.

It gets to 7am and i haven’t slept all night so I am pissed, so when they keep talking about how i’m sleeping soundly and guessing whether i’m asleep, i suddenly get up and say “what the fuck are you guys doing? why are you staring at me?”

The Stacey laughs and goes “I’m not!” and I say ok in an irritated tone and walk out of the room.

I go back to my dorm and the slut gets up from bed and goes “hi, i’m (her name)” and reaches out to shake my hand like they weren’t just talking shit about me an hour ago and calling me ugly. Foids are fake as shit, I just mumbled some shit and ended the conversation.

I offered them to fuck in the dorm alone yet they’d rather do it 5 feet away from me all night acting like they’re slick while they talk shit about me, thinking i’m asleep. WTF? Normies need to be shot and killed
Oh god this is brutal, this must be trauma-inducing. Fuck. Do you need someone to talk to? We're all here.

Did she want to shake your hand with the same one that jerked him off?

He finally came and the whole room had a stench of dick and cum, and they started laughing about how they were “so smart.”
teeeeheee chad you are so smart not like those nuclear plant engineer nerds -
Mirabelka 22

iu
= worth less than dogshit in foids eyes

iu
= worth everything in foids eyes (just look up his instagram and see how many female orbiters he has)

OP i'd go ER on them i had not as brutal situation like that but i've heard neighbours fucking hard, her moans could be heard from 2kms

teeeeheee chad you are so smart not like those nuclear plant engineer nerds - View attachment 148021

iu
= worth less than dogshit in foids eyes

iu
= worth everything in foids eyes (just look up his instagram and see how many female orbiters he has)

OP i'd go ER on them i had not as brutal situation like that but i've heard neighbours fucking hard, her moans could be heard from 2kms
right, they thought they were being so sneaky and slick, really they’re just dumb pieces of shit who take joke majors in college and drink all day and night
Oh god this is brutal, this must be trauma-inducing. Fuck. Do you need someone to talk to? We're all here.
i am talking to this entire forum right now, i fucking hate my roommate and uni in general

Shouldn't of took that shit laying down, for future reference sit there & stare, announce you're going to watch & if they don't like it they can either have you join in or go to her dorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.