Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel CHAD ROOMATE CELEBRATES HIS BIRTHDAY IN OUR APPARTMENT - STACIES JUST ARRIVED

German girls are my favorite, my first time getting cucked was by a german girl, but she took it easy on me and I only bought her an 8 dollar movie ticket.

My advice to you is to relax and don't hate yourself if you don't end up fucking one of these girls you've never seen before. Have some drinks, try to make comments and small talk and see where it goes. Remember, the worst that can happen is they can accuse you of rape and you getting killed by the chads. Knock'em dead boyo ;)

Fuck its over. Take some creepshots of either your Chad roommate or his harem. How old they? How old are you? Maybe its not over yet.

Fuck its over. Take some creepshots of either your Chad roommate or his harem. How old they? How old are you? Maybe its not over yet.

overall age 18-21, im 20. probably the shortest one aswell

lol @ living with a chad

German girls are my favorite, my first time getting cucked was by a german girl, but she took it easy on me and I only bought her an 8 dollar movie ticket.

My advice to you is to relax and don't hate yourself if you don't end up fucking one of these girls you've never seen before. Have some drinks, try to make comments and small talk and see where it goes. Remember, the worst that can happen is they can accuse you of rape and you getting killed by the chads. Knock'em dead boyo ;)
German girls are cruel beings from another dimension

You have my sympathies. I feel like a spider doing a deathcurl while exposed to a flame when I have to be around people I don't like/attractive women.

They look incel as fuck, but those might be bad pics

Last edited:
They look incel as fuck, but those might be bad picks
this are the normies and incelfriends from my normie roomate. my chad roomate and the stacies are in another room

German girls are cruel beings from another dimension
Tell me about it, but I can't resist their cute faces and smarts.

Last edited:
This happens to me alot. I just put on my headphones and ignore
Dude go out socialize. This is your chance. Once they find out you are chads grind your smv skyrockets. Go talk

this are the normies and incelfriends from my normie roomate. my chad roomate and the stacies are in another room
Is he fucking all of them? How rude of those sacks of shit. They act like incels are going to rape them on site.

Is he fucking all of them? How rude of those sacks of shit. They act like incels are going to rape them on site.
no his gf is herw

Got any roofies?

im arab + indian bug eyes

Perfect. Find a sock with a whole, shit diarrhoeal liquid shit in it, go to the middle of the party, hold it over your head and swing it like a rotor and witness the tumult.

You know what to do, shortie

Perfect. Find a sock with a whole, shit diarrhoeal liquid shit in it, go to the middle of the party, hold it over your head and swing it like a rotor and witness the tumult.

OP You are dirty filthy cuck if you dont do this

Walk out naked with a boner. At worst they all leave, at best you get a pity bj

I'm glad I paid extra to avoid living with roommates now.

OP You are dirty filthy cuck if you dont do this

OP needs to release the curry inside him, there is a curry sleeping inside every incel's heart, you just need to wake him up.

Release the curry OP!! Release it.

now is your time to shine bro just be confident and dont forget the shower
We need a meme where ER lures a girl into the shower and stabs her to death. Even better would be ER comics (Redpill Comics style)

holy shit @myself. its happening, im in my room while the stacies arrived, they are currently saying hello to everyone, while i sit in my room alone. holy shit
You could always leave for a few hours, go see a movie

I'm glad I paid extra to avoid living with roommates now.
I semi-live alone, and it's done wonders for my sanity. I have my room setup so I don't see my housemates (minifridge, microwave, plug in cooktop, plus I have my own bathroom)

Do you happen to own a mass destruction gun for example an ar-15?

Do you happen to own a mass destruction gun for example an ar-15?
Do you have a gun of any sort OP? Or a knife? If you stood at the entrance you could kill a shitton of people.

lmao at these posts. if you have a big dick walk into bathroom when a girl is in there and have your dick out and act drunk and try to fuck if she doesnt want it just act drunk and leave. is chad fuckin yet? get some audio at least.

lmao at these posts. if you have a big dick walk into bathroom when a girl is in there and have your dick out and act drunk and try to fuck if she doesnt want it just act drunk and leave. is chad fuckin yet? get some audio at least.
This post is almost as bad as the 4psl points race claim

This is more ragefuel than suicidefuel for me. By the way after this post I am even more adamant in living alone when I leave my parents' house.

okay i died today inside

German girls are the most cruel creatures on earth.

Show them that you have othER plans

Damn, it's over. My birthday was today but it was awful. Probably the worst. Chad gets all the fun.

Damn, it's over. My birthday was today but it was awful. Probably the worst. Chad gets all the fun.
Happy birthday. Care to explain what happened? Make a new thread if you wish.

Happy birthday. Care to explain what happened? Make a new thread if you wish.

I just made a mistake trying to actually celebrate it, and made a mistake trying to celebrate it with close family members. It was boring and pretty quick, which is good.

Awful, why? My birthdays are almost always the same and I do not care if I don't have a birthday party since I was 6 years old. My worst birthday was in 7th grade: the bullies decided to give me a specially humiliating beat.

Awful, why? My birthdays are almost always the same and I do not care if I don't have a birthday party since I was 6 years old. My worst birthday was in 7th grade: the bullies decided to give me a specially humiliating beat.
Damn, sounds brutal. I hate bullies so much. I'd probably be much happier if it wasn't for bullies. Today just turned out awful. I'm starting to miss the past even though I was still incel back then.

Go to your room, throw on your best Gucci shirt and Armarni Sunglasses, head on to the kitchen, make a latte, throw the latte on a couple you have over and then push a sofa off the balcony.

Lock yourself in the bathroom until they leave

Go to your room, throw on your best Gucci shirt and Armarni Sunglasses, head on to the kitchen, make a latte, throw the latte on a couple you have over and then push a sofa off the balcony.