Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel CHAD ROOMATE CELEBRATES HIS BIRTHDAY IN OUR APPARTMENT - STACIES JUST ARRIVED

StemCel137

StemCel137

5'7, ethnic, <60kg, bug eyes, big nose
★★★★★
holy shit @myself. its happening, im in my room while the stacies arrived, they are currently saying hello to everyone, while i sit in my room alone. holy shit

now is your time to shine bro just be confident and dont forget the shower

Don't come out of your room and lock door if it has lock srs

This happens to me alot. I just put on my headphones and ignore

Time to impress the femoids son. Cuck Chad and be an alphacel.

just socialize bro xddd

Im too high inhib for ER, stacy just put her bag in my room and said hello. didnt say anything and ignored here. lol @ my autism

Im too high inhib for ER, stacy just put her bag in my room and said hello. didnt say anything and ignored here. lol @ my autism

Maybe she wants to suck your dick lol why you being cuck

take shit otu their bags and fuck one of them if they get rly drunk hehe

sitting in the boy-non-chad-no-gf group, they are drinking. pretty low celebration mood. sitting in the corner. dont know how to survive this night

holy shit @myself. its happening, im in my room while the stacies arrived, they are currently saying hello to everyone, while i sit in my room alone. holy shit
Hit on a girl. Try your luck. Some of them are gonna be drunk. Stay alert

sitting in the boy-non-chad-no-gf group, they are drinking. pretty low celebration mood. sitting in the corner. dont know how to survive this night
lmao outcast group in party why did chad invited those incels anyways?

my other
lmao outcast group in party why did chad invited those incels anyways?
my other normie roomate invited them. guess how many people i invited kek, its 0

You are sitting here probably in the corner posting on this site while you're at a party with girls JFL its over for u go ER right now to retain any sense of dignity you ever had

Just stay there because girls in Germany can become pretty rude or ignore you if they don't like you

Just stay there because girls in Germany and become pretty rude or ignore you if they don't like you
finally someone who knows whats up. shallowest girls in this world

UPDATE PICTURE:

what's your ethnicity are you in germany?

Ruin the party. When everyone's drunk steal their valuables or switch them (like switch the contents of two roastie's purses).

beg one femoid to have a sex with you.

There is party and you are sitting somewhere and shitposting on this forum instead of interacting with people lol OP you are more aspie than anyone who ever posted here it really over for u my friend im sorry

Ruin the party. When everyone's drunk steal their valuables or switch them (like switch the contents of two roastie's purses).
low im not a fucking asshole

Hide and wait till one passes out from alcochol

i
There is party and you are sitting somewhere and shitposting on this forum instead of interacting with people lol OP you are more aspie than anyone who ever posted here it really over for u my friend im sorry
im updating with pics, see above in thread

low im not a ficking asshole kek
Your roomate invited a bunch of people into your living space without permission. Even worse when you consider its people you don't know and don't want to be around. He was the asshole first, you are returning the favor.

German girls usually don't pass out. They dance like an autist with their friends or they try to grind on Chad
Then just wait for something to hapen

@StemCel137 Stay with these guys. (They all seem glued to their phones anyway)

German girls usually don't pass out. They dance like an autist with their friends or they try to grind on Chad
geeman girls dont pass out. they are very strict and usally are not heavy drinkers

Or dance with their friends while making autistic noises
kissing another femoid is the craziest thing they will do