Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad pisses of a fat cunt feminist. She writes a essay explaininghow hurt she is.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Cope, she spends twice the money you earn in your lifetime in just one year.
Thanks to betabuxx cucks
it’s possible but most girls don’t know their power and aren’t having their life funded by cucks in theory she could but she probably isn’t capitalizing on it

As a woman, everything you have to do to reach your beauty potential is not to eat like a fat cow. That's it, don't eat like crazy and do some cardio through the week. But not even that those fat cunts can do it, they deserve to be shamed, i can't change my manlet height, but they can change their landwhale weight, literally no excuses.

I actually LOLed when I saw the "women's studies major" bit.

Like, OK? Is that supposed to impress someone?

She didn't reject him. Try doing this as incel. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

If any of us made that wall of text rant, we'd be getting berated and shamed all over the internet.

She would never have written a text like that If the guy was ugly.
Heck, she wouldn't have even liked any ugly guys

Like, OK? Is that supposed to impress someone?
I guess it’s supposed to flex on you that she’s going to be working at Starbucks soon

We should get Chad pfps on social media and start insulting holes

I wonder how many soys are butthurt after reading this thread :feelshaha:

All of that just for one line? The new chadfishing should just be telling fatties and rosties they're ugly. The cucked dating apps might try to ban you, but you can just make another account.

View attachment 134101

Jfl, is that supposed to scare him or is she trying to brag how woke she is after writing that self pitying essay?

I think she's trying to find the little use her degree has, considering she'll never get a decent job with that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back