Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tell me again why i need to work on my tinder openers when chad can act like this?

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Normies/cucks on tinder.

Jesters

Meanwhile in chads dm

IMG E1023
IMG E1079
IMG E1123

insult her brother and play it off... lmao

IMG 8101 LI

Last edited:
Holy shit I thought the dogpill was a meme but it's true. It's literally current year.

Holy shit I thought the dogpill was a meme but it's true. It's literally current year.
We passed the dark age known as 'current year' years ago, this is post-current year.

IT will just sweep this under the rug by saying it's faked, or you payed these women to say these things. So yeah IT is a lost cause, they only care about narrative rather than facts and evidence right in front of them.

Still nice to know the true nature of foids, because if an average guy says these things to women, at best he'll be blocked and at worst thrown in jail for sexual assault. Sad time to be a man in 2019.

Your posts always hit hard, please keep them coming

It's completely over for men in the west.

Have you tried the same strategy of talking right away about sex, with Normiefish instead of Chadfish?

Because I notice whenever Normies talk to women, they all talk like asexual beta males who have erectile dysfunction to the girl. Whereas Chads go right into sexual things as well as being much more aggressive.

Jestermaxxers on suicide watch

Throws her brother under the bus for Chad

Have you tried the same strategy of talking right away about sex, with Normiefish instead of Chadfish?

Because I notice whenever Normies talk to women, they all talk like asexual beta males who have erectile dysfunction to the girl. Whereas Chads go right into sexual things as well as being much more aggressive.

yea normies get blocked or ghosted if they try to get sexual so they usually stay away from it

Incels: "Why do i need to work on my tinder openers when chad can act like this?"

Normies: "Rich people own mansions and fancy cars and you don't, LIFE ISN'T FAIR, get over yourself"

Incels: "Okay, I'm tired of life now" (COMMITS MASS MURDER)

Normies: "OMG so sad, all of the lives lost, they had SO MUCH POTENTIAL, they were taken away BEFORE THEIR TIME, their lives were lost SO UNFAIRLY"

Incels: :feelsseriously:

Normie Logic: Tell someone that their shitty life is their fault and if not they should just get over it because "life isn't fair" and not everybody gets to enjoy it the same way, wonders why incels then go about spreading that unfairness and not giving a fuck about life

Just call her brother retarded theory

You have to be mentally retarded if you expect results using tinder as sub8 male.

Denying the dogpill = IQ in single digits.

yea normies get blocked or ghosted if they try to get sexual so they usually stay away from it

Ya that is what probably happens.. but do we have proof of that? I mean we know out and out the bluepiller 'the nice polite guy' norman strategy is just fail.

Should of continued making fun of her brother tbh. I want everyone to see how women will throw their own families under the bus.

Who would defend this behaviour? I hope anyone who sees sexual immorality as normal or acceptable gets to be punished in the worst manner possible.

that last one was absolutely brutal man wtf

roasties have no fucking shame or honour

Should of continued making fun of her brother tbh. I want everyone to see how women will throw their own families under the bus.

Never trust these witches.

literally called her brother retarded but it's okay because he was on track in HS

Just Play Sports theory :feelskek:

just insult her brother bro!

hahaha bitches etting wet over a guy they will never meet

Normie Logic: Tell someone that their shitty life is their fault and if not they should just get over it because "life isn't fair" and not everybody gets to enjoy it the same way, wonders why incels then go about spreading that unfairness and not giving a fuck about life
Spreading unfairness, that's called justice.

Lol. I could never get them to go anywhere with my chadfish profiles. I was blocked or unmatched immediately when I started talking dirty. Where do you find these?

lmao u called her brother retarded and the roastie didnt give a shit what a disgusting cunt

I will choker like a rope!

Keep them coming brother, don’t stop. I want to continue reading more chadfishing

mmmmmmmm grayons

Spreading unfairness, that's called justice.

No, better, that's called vengeance

Justice is some BS normie concept moral absolutists like to believe in to stroke their ego, there is no justice, all justice is, is a convenient veil to place over revenge, so it looks more palatable to the average person, justice is the clothing that is forcibly draped over revenge so normies don't have to choose between feeling vindicated and feeling "morally good"

Gave me a good idea for a thread, it will be a short one but its a good one

No, better, that's called vengeance

Justice is some BS normie concept moral absolutists like to believe in to stroke their ego, there is no justice, all justice is, is a convenient veil to place over revenge, so it looks more palatable to the average person, justice is the clothing that is forcibly draped over revenge so normies don't have to choose between feeling vindicated and feeling "morally good"

Gave me a good idea for a thread, it will be a short one but its a good one

looking forward to that thread, pls make it as long as possible, unlike most users here i enjoy the long threads as long as its packed with content

Chad doesn't one liners, you silly inkwell. His personality is enough.

I've done my sheer number of tinder Chad fishing and the rage I've felt was unbearable.

tinder openers/ tinder pick up lines are only used for chadlite/ chad when they want to stand out from the rest of the chadlite/ chad/ high tier normie they are competing with,

Any ugly guy who has the best pick up line will either be ignored or shamed because "misogyny!" yet chad gets away with it
IT will just sweep this under the rug by saying it's faked, or you payed these women to say these things. So yeah IT is a lost cause, they only care about narrative rather than facts and evidence right in front of them.

Still nice to know the true nature of foids, because if an average guy says these things to women, at best he'll be blocked and at worst thrown in jail for sexual assault. Sad time to be a man in 2019.
well that would go against inceltears narrative because apparently incels/ ugly males dont talk to women xD

I don't know why but the images on my thread there don't seem to be loading any more, only a few of them show up. Different ones load when I refresh the page. Didn't happen when I originally made the thread...

nice signature, signatures me :feelzez:
For the record, I had it first. :feelslala:
I don't know why but the images on my thread there don't seem to be loading any more, only a few of them show up. Different ones load when I refresh the page. Didn't happen when I originally made the thread...
I checked and a few didnt load for me either. Who knows what it could be; I am not savvy with running a website.

Just give up at this point

Ya that is what probably happens.. but do we have proof of that? I mean we know out and out the bluepiller 'the nice polite guy' norman strategy is just fail.
Dude it doesn't fucking work you mong, that is exactly what happens, you get ghosted or blocked.

Why do you think normies fall into that asexual beta state? They dont want to get blocked if they manage to get a foid's attention.
Lol. I could never get them to go anywhere with my chadfish profiles. I was blocked or unmatched immediately when I started talking dirty. Where do you find these?
Lmao your chadfish wasn't actually a Chad :feelskek:

Last edited:
Dude it doesn't fucking work you mong, that is exactly what happens, you get ghosted or blocked.

Why do you think normies fall into that asexual beta state? They dont want to get blocked if they manage to get a foid's attention.

Lmao your chadfish wasn't actually a Chad :feelskek:
Majority of the guys on this guys can’t tell a difference between chad, chadlite, high tier normies