Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad pisses of a fat cunt feminist. She writes a essay explaininghow hurt she is.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl do you think she would give that essay response to a subhuman? No! She’d just delete him. Only chad has he ability to hurt these whores to their core.

9B147F2D 7A9D 41BF A3D1 BB42435C470E
2879F3DA 8ACB 4A6E A72C FEB529A20C78
A4E4EE26 7F4B 4531 9E05 80C7B2B7374F
1F7B40AA 1631 440F B787 86E42FC4A1D3

I hope he then answered something like "lol ok landwhale"

fat women ughhrrrr

If it was Chad, she would have ignored that comment and would have asked him to be fucked by him. This is probably an upper tier normie, barely attractive enough to not get #metoo'd.

"Women's study major".

The memes write themselves.

Fucking based.

She would laugh at any manlet who rages this hard, even though unlike him she could just change her weight.

All of that just for one line? The new chadfishing should just be telling fatties and rosties they're ugly. The cucked dating apps might try to ban you, but you can just make another account.

Screen Shot 2019 07 25 at 85710 AM

Jfl, is that supposed to scare him or is she trying to brag how woke she is after writing that self pitying essay?

I hope she will be hired at the job where this Chad is her boss. Meme degree.

“didn’t read lol” would be my reply

All of that just for one line? The new chadfishing should just be telling fatties and rosties they're ugly. The cucked dating apps might try to ban you, but you can just make another account.

View attachment 134101

Jfl, is that supposed to scare him or is she trying to brag how woke she is after writing that self pitying essay?
what the fuck is women studies, sounds like useless

Reminds me of Zyzz, Chads giving thots a taste of their own medicine is lifefuel tbh

This is how thirsty they are for Chad's seed, even if he treats them like literal garbage:

f7nMLrF.jpg

Last edited:
"Women's studies"

tenor-gif.134099

Nuke this earth and start over again

>gender studies major

Go and do some communal service and make yourself useful, idiot.

He is doing it right.

If it was Chad, she would have ignored that comment and would have asked him to be fucked by him. This is probably an upper tier normie, barely attractive enough to not get #metoo'd.

Nah dude why would she waste her time writing paragraphs for a normie

Imagine getting no positive attention from the other gender. How would that make a person feel? Fatty writing an essay over tutorial mode problems.

What exactly is "women's studies" major?

Can someone tell me what it actually is? Do they study vagina or tits or something?

Legit confused.

lifefuel that fat whales get triggered so easy

Women’s studies major on a eugenics platform looking for a large toxically masculine killer to serve as a cum receptacle for..

Post her pics here

Chad has the power to kill foids self esteem, its why i want to try chadfishing one day, also not one word of that cunts essay was read :feelskek:

Landwhales should be gassed

This is what I said. She threatened to tell my mom
Screen Shot 2019 07 25 at 35843 PM

Awe man, don't complement that fat whore at the end. Doing that means you validated her stupid behavior. She wouldn't be able to tell your mom and even she did, who cares?

View attachment 134144

What exactly is "women's studies" major?

Can someone tell me what it actually is? Do they study vagina or tits or something?

Legit confused.

They study how much women have been oppressed in past and present
View attachment 134224

Awe man, don't complement that fat whore at the end. Doing that means you validated her stupid behavior. She wouldn't be able to tell your mom and even she did, who cares?

Yea I just found it really funny how she said she will tell my mom. She is literally stuck in middle school.

Her brain is so under developed

Yea I just found it really funny how she said she will tell my mom. She is literally stuck in middle school.

Her brain is so under developed
She's expecting his mom to say "Chad, be a good boy and share your peepee with the fatty."

Why are women like this?

at least she'll be in debt for life for a useless degree

View attachment 134224

It's actually good that he said that, because if she forgives him, then it's just more proof that this comic is true:

ZuSM1xM_d.jpg

Just the fact that she kept talking to him makes it obvious she's hoping Chad fucks her anyway. Chad can say whatever rude shit he wants to these poseurs and they'll still blow him. Very empowered.

OP should let her down again if she agrees to a date. He should say something like, "Actually nvm, going out for drinks would just increase your calorie intake."

Reminds me of Zyzz, Chads giving thots a taste of their own medicine is lifefuel tbh

This is how thirsty they are for Chad's seed, even if he treats them like literal garbage:

f7nMLrF.jpg
Lol, I never saw this. Did zyzz really do this? Based af not gonna lie.

Based haha
Her reaction made my day. Indigenous studies? WTF? That those shitty courses in australia about abos (they have it harder than curries imo) and their "stolen" way of life

JFL don't mess with a womans studies major guys you will get fucked up.

at least she'll be in debt for life for a useless degree
Cope, she spends twice the money you earn in your lifetime in just one year.
Thanks to betabuxx cucks