Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Chad only because muh feminism

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Subhuman females like her feel entitled to chads because feminism teaches females that they deserve better, and they shouldn't settle for less.
360 F 190379686 gsT2aCz1iIwicI3yNv6BrgQlHmyuWKj3

Hey whitecels, this ugly brown ogre foid smv mogs all of you.

We get it, you wish you were white.

Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF

SMV inflation is real.

You mean shit skin? You're sand negro are you not
I pass as a curry, a sandninigger, Asian and I'm mostly Native American. I'm Hispanic, but I do love my brown/tan skin. I don't have shitskin like an African or a south curry. My skin is tan/brownish

She looks like a fucking orangutan

I pass as a curry, a sandninigger, and I'm mostly Native American. I'm Hispanic, but I do love my brown/tan skin. I don't have shitskin like an African or a south curry. My skin is tan/brownish
Six and three two's, shitskin is shitskin

Six and three two's, shitskin is shitskin
It doesn't matter what shade of brown I am, I still love my non-white skin. I like it. If I had the opportunity to become a white European, I wouldnt take it.

Subhuman females like her feel entitled to chads because feminism teaches females that they deserve better, and they shouldn't settle for less.
View attachment 1091576
Hey whitecels, this ugly brown ogre foid smv mogs all of you.
That reminds me of that TikTok where the one feminist liberal foid cries about how hard it is to find a nice traditional conservative man to take care of her. She feels entitled to a Chad even though she is the polar opposite of what many Chads these days want.