Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad litteraly says girls dont approach often

flowerful

flowerful

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
784
Online
0
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/dJXGIbUidcg?t=79[/video]

https://youtu.be/dJXGIbUidcg?t=80

watch @1:20

Chad literally says to a girl after she approaches him that girls rarely approach. It happens sometimes but it is not "everyday bro" like most incels believe.

See for yourselves, hopefully this is life fuel for you.
 
I

incel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
711
Online
4d 14h 38m
"not often" means a few times a week

incels never get approached
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,533
Online
1h 31m
You guys do know that these so-called "pranks" are fake, right?
 
flowerful

flowerful

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
784
Online
0
incel said:
"not often" means a few times a week

incels never get approached

While its true that incels are never approached, your first statement is complete bullshit, watch the vid


CopingGymcel said:
It's funny how all of their voices are. It's almost as if the "victims" of the "prank" are in on it.

This guy's channel is 100% legit, stop coping
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,533
Online
1h 31m
IceCutter said:
Girls rarely approach, this should be common knowledge

During the day, yes. During night time at bars and clubs, they approach all of the time.

Also, good looking guys/Chad will get eye fucked quite often. Girls may not approach, but they make it pretty clear that they find a guy cute.
 
flowerful

flowerful

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
784
Online
0
IceCutter said:
Girls rarely approach, this should be common knowledge

Most incels are completely out of touch
 
D

Deleted member 1546

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
121
Online
16m
Girls will grope guys and call them sexy in broad daylight. You can usually tell if they like a guy. Huge double standards exist with this and it is well know.
 
DAFMFP

DAFMFP

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
259
Online
0
They lust after chad, that's law of mother nature. With some exceptions (if she is very ugly), they make it very obvious that they like someone.
 
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,228
Online
9d 17h 22m
Girls may rarely directly ask guys out but they will approach and make it obvious she wants you/is available if you are attractive.
 
flowerful

flowerful

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
784
Online
0
Dingus_Incel said:
Girls will grope guys and call them sexy in broad daylight. You can usually tell if they like a guy. Huge double standards exist with this and it is well know.

Only in the rarest of occasions, its not something a person can expect literally every day
 
L

Lestat

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
391
Online
0
i feel so too, in the day they will just stare down chad.
but at night in bars and clubs when no parent or professor or neighboour is around
then they will approach chad.
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
8,481
Online
178d 10h 19m
They only ever approach Chad because they only like Chad
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,497
Online
0
Dingus_Incel said:
Girls will grope guys and call them sexy in broad daylight. You can usually tell if they like a guy. Huge double standards exist with this and it is well know.

This is a pipe dream. No it does not happen.
 
flowerful

flowerful

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
784
Online
0
Even Normtards are approached at night/in the club sometimes, what matters is during the day time and this video proves that chad is not getting approached in daytime with any frequency.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,533
Online
1h 31m
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohYjzu_4VVE[/video]

Does it really matter how often Chad is approached? Chad wins at life either way.
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
38,162
Online
66d 3h 3m
D

Deleted member 1546

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
121
Online
16m
NegroKing said:
This is a pipe dream. No it does not happen.

I've seen it a lot back in high school. Women are very open these days and will approach Chad. Although probably prefer if he makes the first move.
 
flowerful

flowerful

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
784
Online
0
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Huge cope.

you are the one coping when this hard evidence is shown. watch the vid
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,497
Online
0
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Huge cope.

Retards like you are why no one takes us seriously. Just shouting cope at anything that doesn't jive with your perception of reality is not going to convince anyone.
 
FemaleInventionsLOL

FemaleInventionsLOL

Mean words MONSTER.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
445
Online
27d 8h 21m
They do get approached, but in the "female" way. They've got their hands all over Chad, and if he's really stupid, he doesn't realize she's constantly touching him and giggling because she wants his dick in her.
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,497
Online
0
FemaleInventionsLOL said:
They do get approached, but in the "female" way. They've got their hands all over Chad, and if he's really stupid, he doesn't realize she's constantly touching him and giggling because she wants his dick in her.

Actually their way of "approaching" is eyefucking and/or staring and then looking away. IOIs basically. The touching thing only happens after they have already met.
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
38,162
Online
66d 3h 3m
NegroKing said:
Retards like you are why no one takes us seriously. Just shouting cope at anything that doesn't jive with your perception of reality is not going to convince anyone.

LOL. 

flowerful said:
you are the one coping when this hard evidence is shown. watch the vid

Hard evidence? You're basing it off of one guy who in your eyes is a Chad. He looks pretty much like a higher tier normie who enjoys working out.
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,497
Online
0
Dingus_Incel said:
I've seen it a lot back in high school. Women are very open these days and will approach Chad. Although probably prefer if he makes the first move.

What kind of approaches did you see exactly? Highschool is a bit different because everyone already has SOME idea of who everyone else is. But in public settings in the adult world it's totally different.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,533
Online
1h 31m
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Hard evidence? You're basing it off of one guy who in your eyes is a Chad. He looks pretty much like a higher tier normie who enjoys working out.

What are you talking about? He is the embodiment of Chad. He looks exactly like how I picture a Chad. He is as Chad as it gets.
 
anon_899

anon_899

Ragie Wagie
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
643
Online
1h 22m
His BF is too high
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
6,623
Online
7d 17h 50m
They dont always LITERALLY approach them, they give the Chad signs for him to approach too.
 
flowerful

flowerful

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
784
Online
0
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
LOL. 


Hard evidence? You're basing it off of one guy who in your eyes is a Chad. He looks pretty much like a higher tier normie who enjoys working out.

holy fucking lmao at that cope. "High tier normie who enjoys working out" jfl
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
38,162
Online
66d 3h 3m
flowerful said:
holy fucking lmao at that cope. "High tier normie who enjoys working out" jfl

CopingGymcel said:
What are you talking about? He is the embodiment of Chad. He looks exactly like how I picture a Chad. He is as Chad as it gets.

Flowerful, calm your titties, I haven't seen the video yet. I happened to catch a quick glimpse of this 'Chad', I might have been wrong. I will make sure to watch the video soon to see if it's me coping, or the rest of the users.
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
38,162
Online
66d 3h 3m
So I just watched the video today and you guys were right, he's definitely a Chad. My bad... I take back what I said earlier. This is some life fuel right here.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
He is trying to bluepill
 
I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,860
Online
0
flowerful said:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/dJXGIbUidcg?t=79[/video]

https://youtu.be/dJXGIbUidcg?t=80

watch @1:20

Chad literally says to a girl after she approaches him that girls rarely approach. It happens sometimes but it is not "everyday bro" like most incels believe.

See for yourselves, hopefully this is life fuel for you.

This thread is massive cope, girls approach him regardless, incels don't get jack shit. This isn't /r/TheRedPill
 

Similar threads

L
Replies
4
Views
183
TheShingTard
TheShingTard
A
Replies
52
Views
2K
currycellular
C
barcacel
Replies
56
Views
2K
OutcastedOutcast
OutcastedOutcast
kay'
Replies
21
Views
375
uselessrice
uselessrice
I
Replies
9
Views
614
Dravidiancel
Dravidiancel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top