Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad litteraly says girls dont approach often

flowerful

flowerful

Officer
★★★
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/dJXGIbUidcg?t=79[/video]

https://youtu.be/dJXGIbUidcg?t=80

watch @1:20

Chad literally says to a girl after she approaches him that girls rarely approach. It happens sometimes but it is not "everyday bro" like most incels believe.

See for yourselves, hopefully this is life fuel for you.

"not often" means a few times a week

incels never get approached

You guys do know that these so-called "pranks" are fake, right?

incel said:
"not often" means a few times a week

incels never get approached

While its true that incels are never approached, your first statement is complete bullshit, watch the vid

CopingGymcel said:
It's funny how all of their voices are. It's almost as if the "victims" of the "prank" are in on it.

This guy's channel is 100% legit, stop coping

IceCutter said:
Girls rarely approach, this should be common knowledge

During the day, yes. During night time at bars and clubs, they approach all of the time.

Also, good looking guys/Chad will get eye fucked quite often. Girls may not approach, but they make it pretty clear that they find a guy cute.

IceCutter said:
Girls rarely approach, this should be common knowledge

Most incels are completely out of touch

Girls will grope guys and call them sexy in broad daylight. You can usually tell if they like a guy. Huge double standards exist with this and it is well know.

They lust after chad, that's law of mother nature. With some exceptions (if she is very ugly), they make it very obvious that they like someone.

Girls may rarely directly ask guys out but they will approach and make it obvious she wants you/is available if you are attractive.

Dingus_Incel said:
Girls will grope guys and call them sexy in broad daylight. You can usually tell if they like a guy. Huge double standards exist with this and it is well know.

Only in the rarest of occasions, its not something a person can expect literally every day

i feel so too, in the day they will just stare down chad.
but at night in bars and clubs when no parent or professor or neighboour is around
then they will approach chad.

They only ever approach Chad because they only like Chad

Dingus_Incel said:

This is a pipe dream. No it does not happen.

Even Normtards are approached at night/in the club sometimes, what matters is during the day time and this video proves that chad is not getting approached in daytime with any frequency.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohYjzu_4VVE[/video]

Does it really matter how often Chad is approached? Chad wins at life either way.

NegroKing said:
This is a pipe dream. No it does not happen.

I've seen it a lot back in high school. Women are very open these days and will approach Chad. Although probably prefer if he makes the first move.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Huge cope.

you are the one coping when this hard evidence is shown. watch the vid

Huge cope.

Retards like you are why no one takes us seriously. Just shouting cope at anything that doesn't jive with your perception of reality is not going to convince anyone.

They do get approached, but in the "female" way. They've got their hands all over Chad, and if he's really stupid, he doesn't realize she's constantly touching him and giggling because she wants his dick in her.

FemaleInventionsLOL said:
They do get approached, but in the "female" way. They've got their hands all over Chad, and if he's really stupid, he doesn't realize she's constantly touching him and giggling because she wants his dick in her.

Actually their way of "approaching" is eyefucking and/or staring and then looking away. IOIs basically. The touching thing only happens after they have already met.

NegroKing said:
Retards like you are why no one takes us seriously. Just shouting cope at anything that doesn't jive with your perception of reality is not going to convince anyone.

LOL. 

flowerful said:
you are the one coping when this hard evidence is shown. watch the vid

Hard evidence? You're basing it off of one guy who in your eyes is a Chad. He looks pretty much like a higher tier normie who enjoys working out.

Dingus_Incel said:
I've seen it a lot back in high school. Women are very open these days and will approach Chad. Although probably prefer if he makes the first move.

What kind of approaches did you see exactly? Highschool is a bit different because everyone already has SOME idea of who everyone else is. But in public settings in the adult world it's totally different.

Hard evidence? You're basing it off of one guy who in your eyes is a Chad. He looks pretty much like a higher tier normie who enjoys working out.

What are you talking about? He is the embodiment of Chad. He looks exactly like how I picture a Chad. He is as Chad as it gets.

They dont always LITERALLY approach them, they give the Chad signs for him to approach too.

LOL. 

holy fucking lmao at that cope. "High tier normie who enjoys working out" jfl

flowerful said:
holy fucking lmao at that cope. "High tier normie who enjoys working out" jfl

CopingGymcel said:
What are you talking about? He is the embodiment of Chad. He looks exactly like how I picture a Chad. He is as Chad as it gets.

Flowerful, calm your titties, I haven't seen the video yet. I happened to catch a quick glimpse of this 'Chad', I might have been wrong. I will make sure to watch the video soon to see if it's me coping, or the rest of the users.

So I just watched the video today and you guys were right, he's definitely a Chad. My bad... I take back what I said earlier. This is some life fuel right here.

He is trying to bluepill

flowerful said:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/dJXGIbUidcg?t=79[/video]

https://youtu.be/dJXGIbUidcg?t=80

watch @1:20

Chad literally says to a girl after she approaches him that girls rarely approach. It happens sometimes but it is not "everyday bro" like most incels believe.

See for yourselves, hopefully this is life fuel for you.

This thread is massive cope, girls approach him regardless, incels don't get jack shit. This isn't /r/TheRedPill