Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad lite writes research paper on blackpill theory (borrowed from braincels)

Rice Cel

Rice Cel

{SRK} {TYP#6} Ricecel in 'Murican Hell
★★★★★
Chad-incel alliance is growing stronger as time progresses

Don't keep your hopes up boyo here's what will happen even if the beta uprising happens chads/chadlites and normie looking guys will have increased sexual market value and have more sex, while truecels will remain sexless.

Reads like an undergraduate essay, which it is.

Don't keep your hopes up boyo here's what will happen even if the beta uprising happens chads/chadlites and normie looking guys will have increased sexual market value and have more sex, while truecels will remain sexless.
Yes, there's always scum of society. Most of us would occupy that space.

It doesn't need to be this way things can change but instead of incels organizing we should also have all ugly males organize instead and form their own coalition so our interests are supported after the beta uprising.

Plenty of actual scientific studies exist on looks theory.

It doesn't need to be this way things can change but instead of incels organizing we should also have all ugly males organize instead and form their own coalition so our interests are supported after the beta uprising.
Our interests? You mean plastic surgery, and sex-slaves?

The vanguard party needs to not only be founded and organized *before* the revolution, but also needs to be the organizer and orchestrator of the revolution, itself. Lenin was explicit on this. Leaderless uprisings never end well for anyone.

If an ugly person wrote this, they’d surely fail

I didn't even read the whole thing and I can tell how fucking dumb this is. First off, if Crest got Danny DeVito to do there adds, I'd so buy it. He's fucking awesome and people love him. Yeah, he's not exactly mr. handsome, but he's a very, talented, funny, likeable guy with a wide range. I've heard people say nothing but positive things about him. Probably cause he's a fairly grounded guy who all things considered, means well.

Everything about this paper is so disprovable. Well, maybe not that as the scope of this is very limited. First off, yes, some people are more attractive than others. I have eyes, I can see this, but attractive as can be or ugly as sin, if they're going to do you wrong and are a fucked up person, it's not going to go well for you either way. So perhaps we scale back on this worshipping of the attractive.

Secondly, what do the uh, "upper class or higher status attractive folks who think they can look down on and treat everyone else like there insubordinates decide they want to turn around and go, Fuck you." Cause attractive or not, you can't stop that shit. You may not get everything you want in life, but you can stand up for yourself.

Then, when you make it be all about attractiveness and image/image obsession, like no matter what, that shit is only going to last so long. People will get bored with it eventually. I mean, if this is the peak of social media, and the effect it has on people, what are they going to do when they are faced with real problems. Like you focus on this and then wonder why Trump wins? These people need quite a fucking reality check.

So attractive people are percieved as more trustworthy despite countless examples that say otherwise? Wow. We really are past the being saved part.

The part about being sick and people's perceptions, I don't always have a happy smiling face, I don't give a fuck. I am regularly in an area where every other idiot and his fucking brother expects to walk into every place and have 5 fucking golden age musical numbers break out and have everyone kiss their ass and tell them their special for being there. Like they seriously cannot or refuse to think beyond their own emotional range for more than 5 fucking seconds. So when I have a case of stone face or not the happiest moods, and it upsets them, I enjoy that. People like that don't give a fuck about you, well not all of them. They just want their own smug sense of self satisfied for doing nothing really. I don't want their sympathy, I don't want their faux concern, I want them to either cut the shit/and or shut the fuck up for five minutes.

So yeah. These are people who just refuse to flex their own emotional scale and not realize the goddamned fucking world does not revolve around them. You have people doing this shit and it being encouraged and you then wonder why we have some of the problems we do? This is getting dangerously close to thought control. I don't swear by the guy but shit like this is why people like Jordan Peterson have the appeal they do. He's at least trying to come up with solutions while everyone else sits there with a thumb up their ass and a dick in their mouth and then wonder why some things go the way they do.

So when you say people are sick they are generally less appealing, what the fuck exactly is that supposed to mean? That you can't accept this reality beyond you own limited scale? That when someone is sick that like uh, they are less valid? That because of that, they don't deserve treatment or care? This is very bad. This is like getting close to state sanctioned euthanasia. This is where it starts. Instead of praising this guy, everyone should be telling him to go fuck himself.

This is a case of a guy who went through some self improvement, got some attention, and then like decided he had all the answers and can like see all of these problems no one else can and comes up with these deeply troubling moral issues and like passes it off as deeper insight. I mean I think even the most attractive people would have a problem with this.

I mean he is literally saying he can't accept that people get sick and when they do, there worth or value goes up or down based on their attractiveness. That is way different from merely avoiding someone when sick so you don't catch it.

Really? The old makeup test? I bet he thinks he's the first person to come up with this. This asshole got an A on basically writing a paper with the most banal and basic talking points ever. And they wonder why people have a problem with "higher education."

This obsession with likability, has this guy never been pissed at someone? Has he never felt the urge to tell everyone fuck you and go fuck yourself, has he never wanted to punch someone in the face or beat the shit out of someone? Like would he be able to tell the signs when someone is conning him or ripping him off? I mean, attractive or ugly, if you can't tell that, how good looking you are or not ain't gonna solve that. But this is the shit we are allowing to take hold without anyone going "Wait a fucking minute."

Trust is given. That applies to everyone attractive or not.

"Furthermore, attractive people are more persuasive and get treated favorably. As previously said, attractive people are perceived as more likeable, healthier and more trustworthy."

He says that as if no attractive person has ever been told to go fuck themselves or has been hurt. He's posting this in an area where the idea of chads and stacies is touted. Therefore, completely disproving and contradicting his point.

Well, yeah. THIS gets an A+? This? A Paper made out of pointless talking points that most people eventually learn to grow out of. Wow. Just fucking wow.

"But I lost 100lbs and went from fat incel to a chad tbh ( link for proof)"
:lul::lul::lul::lul: 404 chad not found.

This deluded normie thinks he's a Chad.

not necessarily.
yes, there always is a bottom, and there will always be men at that bottom.
but it must not always be the least attractive men. that only happens in a society that selects for attractiveness, aka a female dominated society.

imagine if all public welfare programs were to disappear - society would quickly shift to select for money making ability instead of attractiveness to femoids.
imagine if honor-bound duels were to be legalized again - society would quickly shift to select for dueling ability and ability to follow formal etiquette instead of being an informal and rude social butterfly.
imagine if violent criminals were executed instead of coddled with "rehabilitation" attempts - society would quickly shift to select for ability to follow rules and abide by the law instead of brutish dominance posturing.

variations of these mechanisms have operated throughout history. the massive shift towards selection by attractiveness is a relatively recent thing.

Not chad with that dogshit midface projection

not necessarily.
yes, there always is a bottom, and there will always be men at that bottom.
but it must not always be the least attractive men. that only happens in a society that selects for attractiveness, aka a female dominated society.

imagine if all public welfare programs were to disappear - society would quickly shift to select for money making ability instead of attractiveness to femoids.
imagine if honor-bound duels were to be legalized again - society would quickly shift to select for dueling ability and ability to follow formal etiquette instead of being an informal and rude social butterfly.
imagine if violent criminals were executed instead of coddled with "rehabilitation" attempts - society would quickly shift to select for ability to follow rules and abide by the law instead of brutish dominance posturing.

variations of these mechanisms have operated throughout history. the massive shift towards selection by attractiveness is a relatively recent thing.
Well that fucks me right off because I'm a NEET and a horrible person in every way to boot.

Well that fucks me right off because I'm a NEET and a horrible person in every way to boot.

most incel NEETs are NEET because a lifetime of rejection left them with no motivation and no future to look forward to, so they just lay down and rot. most of these men have great potential, are high IQ and could be very productive if given the right incentives.

this is what makes the current situation so fucking infuriating to me - lots of really intelligent dudes who could contribute a LOT to society are just cast out and left to die alone because they are not attractive to women.
on the other hand, lots of fucking retarded dudes who are actively damaging society (useless fuckbag welfare leeches and criminals) are embraced and rewarded for their antisocial behavior with lots of female attention and opportunities to reproduce, because they are attractive to women.

this is a fucking atrocity, it is unjust, and it is a fucking disaster for the future of our society.
giving females power over reproductive selection is literally destroying us, and them with us.

unless that guy is hiding a leo dicaprio eye area than he looks normie at best and not chad

It's still a decent first-hand account on the huge importance lookism plays in this world.
but some actually have the nerve to tell others to be like them.

I read that both poor men and rich men were the most misogynistic groups, because they both saw how important money was to women. Going from ugly to attractive may provide similar reactions.

Just imagine if all the normal people who shit on incels spent a day as Chad. Think they would still be blue-pilled after that? :p