Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad Lachowski norwooding?

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
His right temple is going. Theres a little bit of recession if you look. He's 27 and hes in the early stages. Even the most supreme of genes cant avoid the Norwood reaper,

Lachowski norwood 2

A younger Lachowski with a NW0
Lachoswki younger

Obviously he would still be very good looking but the thing is, hes a pretty boy. They have to maintain that youthful look. Norwooding only looks decent on the more rugged, mature models. Wonder how long it would take for the Norwood reaper to take a full sweep of his scythe across that head. I'd be looking into some fin or a hair transplant soon.

"Your hairline is just maturing br0"

Last edited:
Yep, that's clear norwooding. :feelsokman:

The reaper spares no one.

It makes me wonder if I'm Norwooding

Yes, he's starting to bald. But so am I, it's over.

the reaper comes for all.

Jordan barett has been balding too. White guys have high rates of hair loss.

I'm about a Norwood 2.5 in my early twenties. it fucking sucks and as someone on here put it, its proof that there isn't a higher being that made us.

Hair transplant tbh tbh

Costs 10-15k if you want a guaranteed good result and good surgeon :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
For a lot of us that'll take a while but for him he should already have a lot more than that from modeling

i love it when chads go bald lifefuel

Still mogs majority of the site.

Pretty boys age poorly not a surprise

Pretty boys age poorly not a surprise
They do. Only more masculine chads end up looking good with age like David Gandy. Pretty boys lose their boyishness. Some pretty boys even end up looking like shit straight out of high school.