Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad gives advice on how to pickup girls - Tonality

N

NYincel

Banned
-
May be some good advice there
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T5Q3Lvz6r4[/video]

how to pick up girls:

Be Attractive

How to pick up girls: Stop being fucking ugly

jackbud said:
How to pick up girls: Stop being fucking ugly

Did you see the confidence the guy had?

Fuck not this guy again. Fucking Chad.

This guy must have literally zero fucking self awareness

He has a good 2-3 years to be a youtube star before his norwood starts taking over and he starts posting here.

JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO, TAKE SHOWERS, LIFT WEIGHTS WHILE WORKING BRO

NorwodingGymcel said:
He has a good 2-3 years to be a youtube star before his norwood starts taking over and he starts posting here.

he can't grow a beard and has to use minox just to get pubes on his chin. that's why he always runs clean shaved look. basically he has the low dht genes, which means he will be norwood ~1 his entire life. chad can't lose

LOL.

What's worse than these silly chads are the normies who take these videos seriously.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO, TAKE SHOWERS, LIFT WEIGHTS WHILE WORKING BRO

Lifting weights is actually useful if you have a shitty frame. It makes a difference.

BlackpilledAF said:
LOL.

What's worse than these silly chads are the normies who take these videos seriously.

Lifting weights is actually useful if you have a shitty frame. It makes a difference.

true but it takes years of work

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
true but it takes years of work

Better than LDAR.

+ Although it takes years of work to attain your final lifting form, you'll start seeing some noticable gains within 6 months. 

I encourage every incel to gymcel.

BlackpilledAF said:
Better than LDAR.

+ Although it takes years of work to attain your final lifting form, you'll start seeing some noticable gains within 6 months. 

I encourage every incel to gymcel.

lol i aint denying it, i even saw some gains after 6 months, i did get better arm shape and my biceps stuck out a little bit more under short sleeved shirts  but ive started/ starting to lose muscle again because ive been so fucking depressed i have no motivation to gym

fuck my life.

Brett Maverick the annoying shit cunt. Just wanna clock him in his face

_incelinside said:
Brett Maverick the annoying shit cunt. Just wanna clock him in his face

He exemplifies every shit trait you see in most Chads. Jfl at Chad worshippers who claim they're mostly nice. He's a textbook narcassist, an intense obsession with looking good as possible, flaunting his superiority as aggressively as possible, and chalks his success entirely to "confidence and charisma". He's the kind of guy who always talks down to you, putting his hand on your shoulder in a feigned display of cameraderie, all while laughing with his harem at how a poor incel like you ever thought you had a chance.

Nice, pretending to be high status, a lier telling people to lie.

Thats not a Chad

Extremely stupid guy
Without looks he'd be nowhere in life
Total lack of self awareness, messy incoherent speech
Guys an idiot

Have hunter eyes.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYZm_ErTh_s[/video]

chicocel said:
he can't grow a beard and has to use minox just to get pubes on his chin. that's why he always runs clean shaved look. basically he has the low dht genes, which means he will be norwood ~1 his entire life. chad can't lose

Wrong. He is already past NW 1 and will be NW2 soon.