Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL PUA rages at blackpill, then claims he steals girls from Chad using game

Crazy to think that the first real incel forums (ignoring that dumb Alana whore's LARP forum) were started just to hate on PUA scammers.

Redpillers fail to understand that their male followers like them only bc they say edgy things, not bc they say anything serious or practical

Redpillers fail to understand that their male followers like them only bc they say edgy things, not bc they say anything serious or practical
The ones who know what they are doing know

This guy is so funny:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Used to watch his female nature video´s, 5 years ago.
Of course he´s mad at Black pill and MGTOW, cause these guys don´t buy his products and shit courses.
Guess he´s running low on sales again.
Fuck this guy!
Can´t stand them, at all.
If you still fall for this Red Pill PUA nonsense in 2024, you deserve to get scammed and get your heart crushed.

and those who were successful with it would've been successful anyway.

The ones who know what they are doing know
most don't

even Nick Fuentes, who is a fairly vocal edgelord, got side-tracked and marginalized his own movement bc of inflated ego + his love for catboy faggotry. most redpillers have similar mentality

others like Tate have some idea what they're doing, but they're still high on their own farts

Last edited:
When I was 15 I copied his hairstyle and considered him a god. He is clearly a good salesman, but he is a scammer. Look at this retarded video
View: https://youtu.be/j2qSHKhadNk?si=ZayAuYUMKCpaXKUu

The only thing I recall watching from him was a video where he said "If a girl tells you she has a boyfriend say: well your boyfriend isn't here right now" or some off the wall shit like that lmao. Thank god even my retarded 16 year old self knew that shit wasn't going to work

The only thing I recall watching from him was a video where he said "If a girl tells you she has a boyfriend say: well your boyfriend isn't here right now" or some off the wall shit like that lmao. Thank god even my retarded 16 year old self knew that shit wasn't going to work
LOL I REMEMBER THAT! He also said you should say to her "He's so insecure he doesn't let you have male friends?"