Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Joker got a girlfriend in the new trailer. Is there hope for us?

I mean the movies are about the jonkler still. Idk why niggers here are acting surprised that Harley quinn would eventually come into the story.
Could this actually happen to one of us?
Yea

Last edited:
His girlfriend were state mandated.

Wtf is this shit? I am just going to pretend this doesn't exist.

Cool too see but very unrealistic tho. (Ig it's a movie so it doesn't have to be realistic lol)

omg literally me

@NormieKong this looks great nigga wtf you talking about

Im gonna dance like the jokER in the theatre when this comes out

IShowSpeed Gif - IceGif

I hope it will inspire millions of jbs to be into incels

Yes.
If it happens in the jewish movie that means it's going to happen for real in your real life.

I wouldn't say Joaquin Phoenix is exactly a truecel

I am already self inserting myself in this movie

omg literally me

@NormieKong this looks great nigga wtf you talking about

Im gonna dance like the jokER in the theatre when this comes out

IShowSpeed Gif - IceGif
Are you high mang. They made the JokER NT

I can already see the normie couples dressing up as them when they see the movie. fucking over, the first film was too "incel" for them they gotta go the predictable route because watching a loner isn't relatable enough for the average normie. Romance has to be in everything, which is a blackpill in of itself :blackpill:

the first film was too "incel" for them
Then why was the first movie such a success? Obviously people liked it even normies
This is just a way for jews and elites to punish incels, they can never let us have anything good, they don't want us to have any symbols that make us feel any kind of empowerment.

turning a half-decent film into a gay musical starring the troon lady gaygay

the jews did this

Joker doesn’t even love Harley Quinn he abuses her and she simps for him

Gary should come back, kill her and take his place as Joker’s sidekick

Then why was the first movie such a success? Obviously people liked it even normies
This is just a way for jews and elites to punish incels, they can never let us have anything good, they don't want us to have any symbols that make us feel any kind of empowerment.
most people seemed to enjoy the movie but there was definitely a bunch of hysteria, many news outlets fear mongering about how incels are going to "shoot up the joker movie" or some shit. The average normie feels sympathy for Arthur Fleck from what I've seen but whenever someone like him exists in real life it's a different story. It's just the virtue signaling that normies do.

Someone thought making an incel taxi driver movie sequel with strong female protagonist, love and music is good idea

jfl

harley has gotten uglier and woke over the years.
she used to be the hot blond gymnast, and turned more and more feminist, manly and ugly with each video game, cartoon and movie.

The joker was a fakecel all along