Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How can you read/watch fiction with teens? it's literally gut wrenching for even normies...

i remember being cucked and reading the twilgiht books as a teen eflr\\\\b j \\\ i got blsckpiled :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

idk twilight is cool it has vampires in it + they sparkle

what's not to like

idk twilight is cool it has vampires in it + they sparkle

what's not to like
i remember being cucked and reading the twilgiht books as a teen eflr\\\\b j \\\ i got blsckpiled :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Watch "your name" or "5cm per second", people call asians soulless but japs are far better at creating emotional depth than westerners.

Watch "your name" or "5cm per second", people call asians soulless but japs are far better at creating emotional depth than westerners.
nah am not weeb sry

twilight mogs japs

twilight mogs the whole nation of japan
I was able to convince my friend who detests anime to watch these movies, they are far less trope-y than the shows but it's up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back