Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad-chasing fat cunt complaining only normie soys are going after her

Fat woman only wants Chad - "It her preference sweaty. She is entitled to Chad" :soy: :soy:
Incel wants a woman who is not a landwhale - "How dare you discriminate against M'lady. You should be grateful if a landwhale shows interest in you. You are not allowed to have standards. Diz iz y u inkel. ":soy::soy:

:feelsugh:this thing has more SMV than this entire forum combined

Fat woman only wants Chad - "It her preference sweaty. She is entitled to Chad" :soy: :soy:
Incel wants a woman who is not a landwhale - "How dare you discriminate against M'lady. You should be grateful if a landwhale shows interest in you. You are not allowed to have standards. Diz iz y u inkel. ":soy::soy:

Screen Shot 2020 08 19 at 40359 AM

I think fat cunts believe they're entitled to chads. But their "amazing options" will only fuck them behind a dumpster.
Only to cucks.

This type of crap is borderline depressing, we can't even have what's in the bottom of the bin :feelsseriously: .

Classic femcel.. and future cat lady.

Her SMV. Beez 50 times my looksmatch

Imagine this fat bitch demolishing the toilet lol

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase “wanting to have your cake and eat it too”...

NO ONE EVER will tell her to "put her shit together", stop complaining and workout. This disgusting landbeast is fine as it is, apparently. Whereas a man with a dad bod is literally unfuckable to most foids unless he's chad in the face.

NO ONE EVER will tell her to "put her shit together", stop complaining and workout. This disgusting landbeast is fine as it is, apparently. Whereas a man with a dad bod is literally unfuckable to most foids unless he's chad in the face.
Lmfao this.

Imagine a man making a post like this preaching "body confidence" saying he won't settle less.

He'd be ridiculed and made fun of. But the media tells this foid she doesn't need to settle.

Retarded fucking world.

Depositphotos 255658666 stock photo a portrait of a silverback

Incels don't have to settle for any old used up landwhales either. The most even incels would do is pump and dump that beluga whale, unless they're cucks.

this thing eats more on 1 day than i in a whole week

MDRUMF_Fat_Girls_Dont_Settle-9.jpg
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

It's violating human rights that a fat pig has to settle with a sub 8 male.

Unfortunate how women can keep living well with delusions of Chad, because somehow its accesible to them.

And she can't tell it's because of her obesity? she doesn't even want to admit she has a problem and expects everyone else to treat her like royalty.

Fucking revolting, life on just breath mode.

But their "amazing options" will only fuck them behind a dumpster
Never understood why Chad would fuck that piece of lardbeast at all, unless he was drugged

Never understood why Chad would fuck that piece of lardbeast at all, unless he was drugged
Drugged or drunk chads who fuck landwhales behind dumpsters are "amazing options" inkwel. :soy:

You do not respect body positivity, dis y u inkwell :soy: :soy: :soy:

(Guy is only a Norwood 2 and and 50+ years old)

Attachments

• O4TZ7LLTZPGMAZICBIEN4KRAFBE3CV7E.jpeg
    O4TZ7LLTZPGMAZICBIEN4KRAFBE3CV7E.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 29
Yet another reason to hate women

(Guy is only a Norwood 2 and and 50+ years old)
knew a guy that was about 80 with still a great hairline. his sons went bald because they got mothers side hair.

knew a guy that was about 80 with still a great hairline. his sons went bald because they got mothers side hair.

Yeah I'm actually hoping to bank on that too. Grandpa died at 83 Norwood 0. My dad is also 60 NW 0.

This type of crap is borderline depressing, we can't even have what's in the bottom of the bin :feelsseriously: .

I think that woman would eat a hotdog at the bottom of the bin though.

Lifefuel knowing that she doesn't get to eat chad cock
View attachment 322836

I think fat cunts believe they're entitled to chads. But their "amazing options" will only fuck them behind a dumpster.

Only to cucks.
High IQ post

hopefully she dies of a heart attack soon and the world will be a better place.

What a surprise she lives in NYC :lul:.

She's so positive and confident and has PERSONAL TRAINERS and FIREMEN asking to date her, and her life is so good now.
Meanwhile lockdown has led to me losing muscle gaining fat so it's crept over 20%, and forget being scared of going to the beach, I'm TERRIFIED OF GOING OUT IN PUBLIC WITHOUT A HAT AND HOODIE IN 35 degree heat!!! :reeeeee:

How can the deck be so fucking stacked!!!

fatty needs more cheese

I'm so attracted to her personality :soy:

And again these cucks got the fucking nerve to say we only want stacies. IT I fucking dare you pricks to defend this.