Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad beaten to death by pack of feral nogs

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-

Teen chad gets killed by a bunch of feral nogs.

The messed up part he probably died having slayed tons of jb sluts lol

Last edited:
Why should he be hated on just because he is a sex haver? Makes no sense to me

He died having lived more than half this entire forum. He also died a faggot who relaxed. So, all in all just a fag all around.

S

Because I fucking hate sex havers. I don’t owe them anything and they are not entitled to me not hating them

The majority of interracial violence is black on white. Despite the media telling us that white supremacists are behind every tree waiting to lynch a black person 24/7.

Because I fucking hate sex havers. I don’t owe them anything and they are not entitled to me not hating them
Sounds like jealousy to me. I don’t care if someone has sex, it doesen’t benefit me and also doesen’t give me a loss in any way.

Because NPC brain
Nooooo stop hating on the chad who has seen more vagina despite not even being 20 than half of people on this forum :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:noooo it’s not his fault he relaxed and his rich parents sent him to school with nogs noooooooo stop

Sounds like jealousy to me. I don’t care if someone has sex, it doesen’t benefit me and also doesen’t give me a loss in any way.
It gives me a loss because the bourgeois Chad is hoarding all the sex.

Looks like a popular chadlite who played for the football and baseball team. Too bad he drop his guard and relaxed. Even had his own harem come to his funeral.

The majority of interracial violence is black on white. Despite the media telling us that white supremacists are behind every tree waiting to lynch a black person 24/7.
:yes: True. The (((mainstream media))) just plays into the degredation and destruction of Western civilization. Oh well. :feelsjuice:

Kek if I had died at 17 nobody would have showed up. Meanwhile he has his whole harem shedding crocodile tears because he died a faggot.

Fuck this faggot.

S rest in piss
If I died at any point in my life, nobody would show up.

Kek if I had died at 17 nobody would have showed up. Meanwhile he has his whole harem shedding crocodile tears because he died a faggot.

Fuck this faggot.

S rest in piss
tumblr_n5mtvwUyFH1rm6gkpo1_250.gif

I couldn't have said it better myself.

That's some good news :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Nooooo stop hating on the chad who has seen more vagina despite not even being 20 than half of people on this forum :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:noooo it’s not his fault he relaxed and his rich parents sent him to school with nogs noooooooo stop
Autism

These were my cousins

he was probably showing off his harem and doing PDAs in front of the african americans

If hell exists he probably went there, he was likely a fornicator.

@Billowel @Vitarius @TorturedSoul

fuck Chad

nothing of value was lost

Looks like a popular chadlite who played for the football and baseball team. Too bad he drop his guard and relaxed. Even had his own harem come to his funeral.

View attachment 622144View attachment 622145
WTF an entire line of whores bawling their eyes out for this Chad that died! If I died today I don't even think my own parents would care! Fuck him, I am glad those based nignogs erased him off the earth.

[UWSL][UWSL]Niggers are extremely violent, never fight with them because they fight to kill. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

Rest in piss, chad faggot

It's us have-not's lashing out on the have's. While I personally don't condone this strong anti-Chad hatred it's like a homeless person laughing at a billionaire dying. The billionaire probably never thought about the homeless and just enjoyed his money while us homeless are resentful and bitter that we have nothing despite trying for years. :cryfeels:

It's us have-not's lashing out on the have's. While I personally don't condone this strong anti-Chad hatred it's like a homeless person laughing at a billionaire dying. The billionaire probably never thought about the homeless and just enjoyed his money while us homeless are resentful and bitter that we have nothing despite trying for years. :cryfeels:
It’s just jealousy, covered up in hatred. I just don’t care about Chad or his sex life, i only think about my own life. Why spending your whole life just seething about Chads cock?

If hell exists he probably went there, he was likely a fornicator.

@Billowel @Vitarius @TorturedSoul

fuck Chad
many men have been saved by a single hail mary before their eyes closed.eitherway,if he was saved,he is in purgatory and the pain in purgatory is essentially the same as in hell,so it's not like he is getting away with any of his injustices.

Teen chad gets killed by a bunch of feral nogs.

The messed up part he probably died having slayed tons of jb sluts lol
can't acess the link.he does like chad from the thumbnail though.how did he even get close to feral dogs?man what a stupid way to die.one thing is true,he probably got off lucky.had he survived the attack he would have been disfigured to hell and back and would be more truecel then more truecels here.

Another reason that niggers are a pest to human civilization :feelsseriously:

I hate chads and every sex haver I would kill them if I knew I wouldn't get caught
I don’t care I am neither of it, i just find it funny that you waste your whole life seething and crying over Chads cock while he doesen’t think about you for even a second

WTF an entire line of whores bawling their eyes out for this Chad that died! If I died today I don't even think my own parents would care! Fuck him, I am glad those based nignogs erased him off the earth.
Curries>>>>>>white guys

I am sorry because of what happened to him but his every day was more valuable than our lives combined.

I don’t care I am neither of it, i just find it funny that you waste your whole life seething and crying over Chads cock while he doesen’t think about you for even a second
I dont care I hate all good looking privileged people who get to live great lives depression free I wish something horrible would happen to them

When I was in high school, a Tyronelite got shot to death at a party by other nigs and foids were in the hallway crying.

What did you expected? Chad is just cute fuckboy shame on him how 3 niggas could kick the shit from sportsmen 6.2 guy? Better he did real mans sport mma, box he would be alive now... Chads are usless piece of shits..

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back