Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad beaten to death by pack of feral nogs

NEVER interrupt a game of nigball

All of those niggers fucked more women than him

Star Trek Applause GIF

sounds like some cocky cunt chad got stomped by nigs
I'm totally okay with this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Because just by existing Chads decrease every man's sexual market value
Every time a chad dies we all look a little better

Unfortunately, too many are being born relative to their rate of death :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
So if Chads didn’t exist, we would have sex? Women wouldn’t still not be sexually attracted to us, they would rather go lesbian than fuck ugly men.
Chad is the only reason why women still call themselves heterosexual.

So if Chads didn’t exist, we would have sex? Women wouldn’t still not be sexually attracted to us, they would rather go lesbian than fuck ugly men.
Reported

You are the reason why women become lesbians, you should actually be executed so you don’t turn women off more than they already are
Reprotrd

Foids are sheep they just follow the trends and media of what sexual attraction means
If there were no chads they would likely just select the top 5% the remaining men

It doesn't change the fact that top tier men dying increases everyone's value
If all the chads died there would be a lot less incels for sure
So you think, anyone here would be chased by pussy if there were no Chads? Even if he is ugly af?

Last edited:
Hahahahhahah, how ironic.

"The LeBron James Family Foundation also released a statement saying,"

- lebrons quintifi wakanda james, we're literally hunted everyday.

If all Chads disappeared, then those who're now high-tier normies would be considered Chads by the new generation of foids. What do you think?

If all Chads disappeared, then those who're now high-tier normies would be considered Chads by the new generation of foids. What do you think?
Yes, the beauty standards for males would decrease, but it wouldn’t change shit for incels. If you are ugly you are ugly, women don’t need cock as much as men need pussy, they would just go lesbian if no handsome men were left

Yes, the beauty standards for males would decrease, but it wouldn’t change shit for incels. If you are ugly you are ugly, women are not
What if those who're now ugly became at least low-tier normies in this case?
Being a low-tier normie is still shitty, but still noticeably better than an uglycel.

What if those who're now ugly became at least low-tier normies in this case?
Being a low-tier normie is still shitty, but still noticeably better than an uglycel.
I don’t think, nature cares about those category’s. They would climb the ladder and their status would increase, but they would still have the same face which doesen’t attract female sexual attraction. It would be the same life.

I don’t think, nature cares about those category’s. They would climb the ladder and their status would increase, but they would still have the same face which doesen’t attract female sexual attraction. It would be the same life.
That's very sad, tbh. Now I feel more hopeless. Although there's no reason to feel less hopeless as an incel anyways.

That's very sad, tbh. Now I feel more hopeless. Although there's no reason to feel less hopeless as an incel anyways.
It’s already over. Nothing will change that fact if one is a truecel. Chad fucks the foids who wouldn’t fuck you if you were the last man on earth, so why even care? Some manchildren here cry about that fact because I hurt their little egos and want to accuse me of Chad worship. I don’t care about Chad or his cock, that’s what I am trying to say while they seethe and cry about chads cock while he doesen’t give a shit about them

It’s already over. Nothing will change that fact if one is a truecel. Chad fucks the foids who wouldn’t fuck you if you were the last man on earth, so why even care? Some manchildren here cry about that fact because I hurt their little egos.
:feelsbadman:

Ok inFILTHtrator :soy:
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Are you really mentally retarded or are you trying to be funny? Because you are not funny, you are a sad autist trying to act cool behind his keyboard

It's us have-not's lashing out on the have's. While I personally don't condone this strong anti-Chad hatred it's like a homeless person laughing at a billionaire dying. The billionaire probably never thought about the homeless and just enjoyed his money while us homeless are resentful and bitter that we have nothing despite trying for years. :cryfeels:
Very good analogy @El Enemigo @ThoughtfulCel @Billowel @Caesercel thoughts on this comment?

Very good analogy @El Enemigo @ThoughtfulCel @Billowel @Caesercel thoughts on this comment?
I don't hate chads nor is it lifefuel for me seeing chads dying.
But what he says is true.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back