Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Chad asks foids - looks vs personality

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Jfl a foid at 5:02 licked his chest. She couldn't even wait for the camera to go off. Fucking whore.

i hate women so much

The fact that this guy exists proofs, that I'm a subhuman who should have been euthanized at birth.

Jfl at all of them lying and picking personality

definitely personality teehee and meanwhile you can tell they're thirsty as fuck for him for his looks, how can foids be such liars, so many men are blaming themselves for not being able to get dates because these cunts tell them it's about personality :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: its downright evil

I tried to watch but the music and this guy talking is so fucking annoying

I tried to watch but the music and this guy talking is so fucking annoying
cope its just unbearable because it reminds us of how subhuman we are, i couldnt watch either

cope its just unbearable because it reminds us of how subhuman we are, i couldnt watch either

No I've been able to watch other stuff like this but the music is legit annoying

For my mental health, not even a second

Yikes! You should learn from that guy's personality you disgusting inkwells! I mean look at that guy, he definitely takes 5 cold showers a day! :soy:

WavySmartHarvestmouse-size_restricted.gif

Jfl at this guy mogging every other guy around him. He should have pulled up a picture on his phone of St. BlackOps2Cel and said "See this guy? He's a good friend of mine. He has a great personality and is super confident. Would you date him?"

This cumdumpster needs to be jailed
full

Foids at 0:45 are really enjoying his personality, this guy's video are pure fuel.

Jfl at this guy mogging every other guy around him. He should have pulled up a picture on his phone of St. BlackOps2Cel and said "See this guy? He's a good friend of mine. He has a great personality and is super confident. Would you date him?"

He did something similiar to that with h3h3. I didn't watch the video posted in this thread but I think I know who it is. H3h3(who is a fat jew) made a video mocking him so he made a video response of basically "Who would you have sex with him or me?" Except the girls didn't know that it was him because he was wearing a sweatshirt. They picked him every time and it made h3h3 look like a loser.

I just knew some foids were going to lie