Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“lesbian” foids piss me off

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
Mainly because they’re only fucking lesbian due to not being able to get chad but they’re pretending to be lesbian. Once they manage to get chad they’ll stop being lesbian. I remember seeing a lesbian foid complain about being ugly but yet she said a guy asked her out. It’s so fucking hilarious how these foids can be. I remember i also accidentally looked at her flat ass chest and she zipped up her jacket like bitch ur flat as fuck you don’t gotta worry about me

Stupid cunt you should have grasped her

Faggots are faggots because they like men
Lesbians are lesbians because they hate men

Lesbians are really ugly.

In the summer of 2022, right after Roe V Wade was overturned, women reacted in a lot of bizarre ways.

There was "celibate girl summer."

I remember being in a small bar and two young women were speaking incredibly loudly about their sex lives to the point where one would say something incredibly raunchy and the whole bar would turn to gawk at them. But they were mainly speaking about the many dicks they suck, so I don't know what point they were trying to prove. Loudly proclaiming how you love sucking cock isn't exactly sticking it to The Man.

I also remember seeing large parks of young women who were seemingly lesbians. A lot of them wore sideways or backwards baseball caps. That makes me think that they aren't really lesbians but were thinking, "I have to quickly find some way to convey that I am a lesbian, gee, what do I have around here?"

Anyone else notice this? It quickly faded, so I really think that my perception was correct.

Lesbians do like Chads (usually the femboy/prettyboy types), yes.

A lot of them used to date guys before becoming a "lesbian."

Some will have their lesbian phase, then go out with a Chad and end up marrying one.

But yes many women would rather be a "lesbian" than date men lol.

Foids will do anything in their power to avoid being with an ugly man, even degenerate shit like this

Mainly because they’re only fucking lesbian due to not being able to get chad but they’re pretending to be lesbian. Once they manage to get chad they’ll stop being lesbian. I remember seeing a lesbian foid complain about being ugly but yet she said a guy asked her out. It’s so fucking hilarious how these foids can be. I remember i also accidentally looked at her flat ass chest and she zipped up her jacket like bitch ur flat as fuck you don’t gotta worry about me
They won’t stop being lesbian, they’ll just transition over to being bisexual, they don’t stop being attracted to Women just because Chad is there, they’ll share him with other Women though.

Lesbian sex is anti-incel.