Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Censorship hammer: r/coomer already banned because too many inkwell/based thinking patterns were detected

• Thread starter turbocuckcel_7000
  • Start date
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
remember this

i was just reading based threads yesterday and now it's all gone jfl
note it doesn't say suspended or invite or quarantined, just banned

wat think @Robtical

I don't expect anything less from reddit when it comes to giving blackpilled incels a platform on their site. The only time they can be left alone is if they came here.

Imagine ostracizing lonely men to the utter corners of the internet and not let them rot in peace. Fuck this cucked site if they were dedsrs about it r/trufemcels should have been banned.

I think some people want us fragmented. They know growing inceldom trend is inevitable and big cores are detrimental to their interests.

I don't expect anything less from reddit when it comes to giving blackpilled incels a platform on their site. The only time they can be left alone is if they came here.
I don't think we have any big alternatives yet, but maybe in time, I really hope some jimmies got rustled by this and the blackpilled guys involved will only get stronger from it

its like hating drug addicts for using drugs like its some character flaw.

for most drug addicts the addiction is the solution to an otherwise unsolvable problem.

Diversification is generally a strength though. Then the asteroid can't get us all in one hit.

I don't think we have any big alternatives yet, but maybe in time, I really hope some jimmies got rustled by this and the blackpilled guys involved will only get stronger from it
Something will happen eventually, because a lot of men are getting blackpilled, and they might mess with the wrong one who sends them to court for violating the TOS. There will also be other big sites soon.

Private property private rules, sweaty

Reddit is shit

Reddit is a ocean of soy.

6jN68FH

@Ihatereddit @RedditIsCucked @Reddit_is_for_cucks @CuckedRedditor

The hatred of reddit is yet again vindicated.

Why posting on (((reddit))) btw? It's the most cucked site on this planet along with (((tumblr))).

So will any sub be banned if people post blackpill content?

LMAO reddit is now a completely locked down censored Orwellian thought police machine.

LMAO reddit is now a completely locked down censored Orwellian thought police machine.
Legit lol. Early 2010s they were still cringeworthy overly liberal types but you had to respect their complete freedom of speech. Now you can't say shit against SJW culture.

reddit is only good for blowing a load

Well why isn't Inceltears banned yet lol?

And more surprising, shortcels is still alive? how lol
well that's a very old trick

you can post wacky 4chan or incel screenshots and even consider it funny, and you won't get banned (not immediately at least) since it's not really your content

well that's a very old trick

you can post wacky 4chan or incel screenshots and even consider it funny, and you won't get banned (not immediately at least) since it's not really your content
is that what shortcels does? They don't post their own content?

So will any sub be banned if people post blackpill content?
Yep. Im thinkin about it just now and it would be clever of us to try and slip black pills into different subreddits and nurture a community. Although Reddit is fucking gay

jfl @ any incels on reddit thinking they're not on borrowed time unless they're foids with strategies.

Yep. Im thinkin about it just now and it would be clever of us to try and slip black pills into different subreddits and nurture a community. Although Reddit is fucking gay
It is very possible to slip in blackpills. The key is to not focus on women bashing but simply AWARENESS. Example:

Bad idea: Women are massive whores
Good idea: The reason you're struggling getting average looking girls is because every girl's phone is being blown up from tons of hot dudes via Tinder, Instagram, and Snapchat

The first is misogynistic, the second is just stating facts.

It is very possible to slip in blackpills. The key is to not focus on women bashing but simply AWARENESS. Example:

Good idea: The reason you're struggling getting average looking girls is because every girl's phone is being blown up from tons of hot dudes via Tinder, Instagram, and Snapchat

Yeah that’s what I mean, making it digestible and maybe even putting it in normie language. We as a whole know bitches ain’t shit and we have the proof to back it up. They’re all bluepilled and need the black pills to come from memes and shit

Imagine ostracizing lonely men to the utter corners of the internet and not let them rot in peace. Fuck this cucked site if they were dedsrs about it r/trufemcels should have been banned.

Yes I've noticed this. Infiltration & insurgency.

wrongthink detected !!!!!

Fuck this cucked site if they were dedsrs about it r/trufemcels should have been banned.
Why is r/trufemcels not banned yet? :waitwhat::waitwhat:
The few times i've been there to catch some laughs it's always just venting about how they "think they are ugly". Never give an out of ten rating of themselves, never mention their weight, don't site studies and data about how their group is discrimined by men and haven't seen them complain about news when a Chad beats their girlfriend to death.

The few times i've been there to catch some laughs it's always just venting about how they "think they are ugly". Never give an out of ten rating of themselves, never mention their weight, don't site studies and data about how their group is discrimined by men and haven't seen them complain about news when a Chad beats their girlfriend to death.
Foid's brainletism almost makes it seem like a satire sub if anything

That site is extremely homosexual.

This year will be even more censorius than the previous.

What was the topic of r/coomers?

Why would it be banned for being incel based when the sub openly said they hated incels?
i don't know who put that there, but browsing it was similar to browsing braincels, thedogpill, and other subreddits like that, which is why it was banned while other "hateful" subs persist