Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Caucasian" sand and curry coping destroyed.

S

Shitskin=Shitlife

Recruit
★★★★
Some people here, like @Made in Heaven, think curries and sand mog because they are caucasian. Here are some videos about what normies think of curries and sands.

Quotes from the video: "What's one race you wouldn't date?" Everyone says Indian. The interviewer asks why and the white foid says, "It's just the way they look," and laughs.

View: https://youtu.be/kH7xW7oA_yQ?si=1L2P5JFrVbD_1HoN

"What race would you not date," everyone says, Indian. "They're built funny" They be ugly" "They're weird" "They're not really attractive" "They stink" "They're musty"

View: https://youtu.be/dNKBrILSsE8?si=Cj6JrwcT3Jo1PRLM

White influencer makes TikTok of her just skipping past Indians on Omegle and then uploads it.

View: https://youtu.be/lzxIFJqIky0?si=iI3ic4UcUApzy19J

Sandcel tries to get blonde German Becky. She can't hold back her laughter at how crazy he is to think he has a chance with her. The rejection is posted on TikTok as "POV: Your German friend is a refugee magnet"

View: https://youtu.be/nBujzTMzIPg?si=nY746ClYWOExm1S3

Another what race would you not date video. Followed by normies answering Indian non-stop.

View: https://youtu.be/C8ttZyAkz6Q?si=9PrBUeYOmmUMWHZO

White Canadian women on the ultra-liberal platform Reddit say they HATE seeing Indian men on dating apps.

Two studies show curry and sand are the ugliest and most incel races.
1 s20 S0049089X0800104X gr1

7uELo5Q

The first study in black and white looks at online dating preferences. It shows which races were the most excluded the two most excluded races were Middle Easterners at 95% and Indians at 96%. They both scored at the bottom, and Foids did not care one bit about them being "Caucasian". They liked Blacks and Asians more despite them being mongoloid and negroid.

The second, more recent study, which is in color, looked at females' increased and decreased physical attraction toward various races of males.

"Which of these races do you experience increased attraction towards" Indians and Arabs got the lowest votes. Middle Easterners/Arabs got 84 and Indians got 61.

Question 2: "Which of these races do you experience decreased attraction towards?" Indians and Middle Easterners/Arabs got the most votes for decreasing attraction in the foids. Indians got 270 and Middle Easterners got 167.

They scored the worst on both questions.

This caucasian cope must come to an end. It's proven wrong by data, and social media, and in real life. Brown men are uglier than Blacks and Asians on average and at the bottom of the dating hierarchy.

I just think you're coping chink honestly

Hiroshima nagasaki racepill, but I would still say sandniggers are above rice.

Rice are truly at the bottom. At least curry’s ascend by force whereas rice brag about their countries being “safe for women” and open their borders for white men to fuck their women

Some people here, like @Made in Heaven, think curries and sand mog because they are caucasian. Here are some videos about what normies think of curries and sands.

Quotes from the video: "What's one race you wouldn't date?" Everyone says Indian. The interviewer asks why and the white foid says, "It's just the way they look," and laughs.

View: https://youtu.be/kH7xW7oA_yQ?si=1L2P5JFrVbD_1HoN

"What race would you not date," everyone says, Indian. "They're built funny" They be ugly" "They're weird" "They're not really attractive" "They stink" "They're musty"

View: https://youtu.be/dNKBrILSsE8?si=Cj6JrwcT3Jo1PRLM

White influencer makes TikTok of her just skipping past Indians on Omegle and then uploads it.

View: https://youtu.be/lzxIFJqIky0?si=iI3ic4UcUApzy19J

Sandcel tries to get blonde German Becky. She can't hold back her laughter at how crazy he is to think he has a chance with her. The rejection is posted on TikTok as "POV: Your German friend is a refugee magnet"

View: https://youtu.be/nBujzTMzIPg?si=nY746ClYWOExm1S3

Another what race would you not date video. Followed by normies answering Indian non-stop.

View: https://youtu.be/C8ttZyAkz6Q?si=9PrBUeYOmmUMWHZO

White Canadian women on the ultra-liberal platform Reddit say they HATE seeing Indian men on dating apps.

View attachment 1278967

Two studies show curry and sand are the ugliest and most incel races.
View attachment 1278968

View attachment 1278969

The first study in black and white looks at online dating preferences. It shows which races were the most excluded the two most excluded races were Middle Easterners at 95% and Indians at 96%. They both scored at the bottom, and Foids did not care one bit about them being "Caucasian". They liked Blacks and Asians more despite them being mongoloid and negroid.

The second, more recent study, which is in color, looked at females' increased and decreased physical attraction toward various races of males.

"Which of these races do you experience increased attraction towards" Indians and Arabs got the lowest votes. Middle Easterners/Arabs got 84 and Indians got 61.

Question 2: "Which of these races do you experience decreased attraction towards?" Indians and Middle Easterners/Arabs got the most votes for decreasing attraction in the foids. Indians got 270 and Middle Easterners got 167.

They scored the worst on both questions.

This caucasian cope must come to an end. It's proven wrong by data, and social media, and in real life. Brown men are uglier than Blacks and Asians on average and at the bottom of the dating hierarchy.

Why tf don’t ethnics revolt against racial discrimination and wipe out whites already! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Rice are truly at the bottom. At least curry’s ascend by force whereas rice brag about their countries being “safe for women” and open their borders for white men to fuck their women
:feelskek: Don't forget curries rape and JBmaxxing

Arabs can be above chinks

But doubt curries can be placed in the scale above chinks

Maybe SEA gooks for sure since they are short and brown

Already debunked your gay cope JFL keep spamming it all you want

View attachment 1279206View attachment 1279207
You didn't debunk it at all JFL
You just blindly, without evidence, said they have never seen a sand person before. We are on Western TV 24/7. They know what sands look like. It's not some grand secret.

They know better than you because they see normal sands. Not the whitest passing sands, you are fixated on.

Attachments

• image-20160609-7079-dcvdv3.jpg
    image-20160609-7079-dcvdv3.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 10
  • iraq.jpg
    iraq.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 000_8VZ6HT.jpg
    000_8VZ6HT.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 9
  • 564311c0a42027ff2d9c49be7ce6ba9c.jpeg
    564311c0a42027ff2d9c49be7ce6ba9c.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 8
  • GettyImages-Saudi-football-fans.jpg
    GettyImages-Saudi-football-fans.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 0129_SimilarIran.jpg
    0129_SimilarIran.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 11
You didn't debunk it at all JFL
You just blindly, without evidence, said they have never seen a sand person before.
ive provided proof in other threads before, especially in my various megathreads you can go check youreself, im not gonna bother posting all of them here cause youre a monkey nigger who will keep coping, but here is a glimpse of some of the proof ive posted in those threads

We are on Western TV 24/7.
no
Screenshot 20240309 174713 Samsung Internet

They know what sands look like.
they dont
Screenshot 20240301 192759 Samsung Internet

It's not some grand secret.
it is.

Screenshot 20240229 155730 Samsung Internet

They know better than you because they see normal sands. Not the whitest passing sands, you are fixated on.
They don't. Holy fuck, Matt Walsh is fuckinf British and a white nationalist and he himself admitted he thought Nikki Haley, a fucking Indian woman, was white, yet your faggot ass wants to insist the average mutt merican can tell arabs apart from europeans so easily?

I've provided proof in other threads before, especially in my various megathreads you can go check youreself, im not gonna bother posting all of them here cause youre a monkey nigger who will keep coping, but here is a glimpse of some of the proof ive posted in those threads

View attachment 1279270
View attachment 1279271
View attachment 1279272

no
View attachment 1279268

they dont
View attachment 1279265

it is.

View attachment 1279264

They don't. Holy fuck, Matt Walsh is fuckinf British and a white nationalist and he himself admitted he thought Nikki Haley, a fucking Indian woman, was white, yet your faggot ass wants to insist the average mutt merican can tell arabs apart from europeans so easily?
It's not hard sands are on their news feeds. The photos I have posted are what Americans, and Europeans, and Canadians think sands look like, and they would be right to think that. If I asked them what sand looks like, they would pick someone like in one of my photos. Not a rare blonde and blue-eyed sand. I don't even know whether those people are sand.

They actually know. You're the one that does not know what sands look like. Sands look ethnic and that's why sands are near the bottom in the dating market.

Attachments

• libya-protest-tripoli-aug24-afp.jpg
    libya-protest-tripoli-aug24-afp.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 5
  • doha-qatar-22nd-nov-2022-saudi-fans-argentina-saudi-arabia-world-cup-2022-in-qatar-22112022-cr...jpg
    doha-qatar-22nd-nov-2022-saudi-fans-argentina-saudi-arabia-world-cup-2022-in-qatar-22112022-cr...jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 4
  • AP_syria_refugees_03_jef_150709_16x9_992.jpg
    AP_syria_refugees_03_jef_150709_16x9_992.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 4
It's not hard sands are on their news feeds.
And yet they still cant seem to tell ehat arabs look like. Wow!

The photos I have posted are what Americans, and Europeans, and Canadians think sands look like, and they would be right to think that.
nah, your photos are not accurate as I said before
If I asked them what sand looks like, they would pick someone like in one of my photos.
most of those people see bald old men or people with their faces barely visible. So no, this just isnt an argument
Not a rare blonde and blue-eyed sand.
still a sand. And its decently common
I don't even know whether those people are sand.
they are
They actually know.
is that why Matt Walsh couldn't tell Nikki haley was an indian? Just fucking lol, fuck off already lmao
You're the one that does not know what sands look like. Sands look ethnic and that's why sands are near the bottom in the dating market.
Still above asians and niggers, monkey boy.

Screenshot 20240718 015231 TikTok
Screenshot 20240718 015228 TikTok
Screenshot 20240718 015300 TikTok
Screenshot 20240718 015312 TikTok
Screenshot 20240718 015316 TikTok
Screenshot 20240718 015320 TikTok
Screenshot 20240718 015333 TikTok

Attachments

• 1727582629112.png
    1727582629112.png
    825.5 KB · Views: 11
@Shitskin=Shitlife

I will aid you bro

Please wait i'm on my way to my house

Keep the thread alive

Whites = European

Middle Eastern is mathematically not west asian

It's not hard sands are on their news feeds. The photos I have posted are what Americans, and Europeans, and Canadians think sands look like, and they would be right to think that. If I asked them what sand looks like, they would pick someone like in one of my photos. Not a rare blonde and blue-eyed sand. I don't even know whether those people are sand.

They actually know. You're the one that does not know what sands look like. Sands look ethnic and that's why sands are near the bottom in the dating market.
One of the problems with arguing with a chimpanzee like you is that no matter what I say, you dont actually address the points I bring up directly, you instead keep parroting your own arguments over and over as if nothing was ever said to you.

Last edited:

Middle Eastern and Caucasus distinct to european (whites) genetically

Tiktok, youtube, instagram videos are not he reality @Shitskin=Shitlife
It is just cherrypick
Those chery picked example are basically west asian with more PIE ancestry higher than average

For example kurdish west asian zazaki speaker population have I (indo european) Y haplogroup higher than other region.

Last edited:
Not thr topic of the thread, retard
You base your argument based on cherry picking

cry more

>bring up racial arguments
>use cherry picked chinktok, instafag, and jewtube video
>got debunked by genetic explanation
>has no arguments
>continue to cherry pick
>call other retard when getting oppossed by genetic studies
>JFL at west asi-ACK

Last edited:
You base your argument based on cherry picking

cry more
No, because OP is trying to claim arabs are uglier than Asians and blacks. This isnt about arabs all being white or whatever. Read the thread before posting, monkey

And yet they still cant seem to tell ehat arabs look like. Wow!

nah, your photos are not accurate as I said before

most of those people see bald old men or people with their faces barely visible. So no, this just isnt an argument
They are mostly young and sands have a higher rate of balding cope.
still a sand. And its decently common
It is far less than 1% of the population when you count all sands.
is that why Matt Walsh couldn't tell Nikki haley was an indian?
Don't care about your e-celebs
Still above asians and niggers
No they are not and I posted proof already.

Bro you are coping

average west asian and middle eastern mog average east eurasian

I'm being objective here

West asian and middle eastern are taller than ESEA population on average

Last edited:
like you is that no matter what I say, you dont actually address the points I bring up directly, you instead keep parroting your own arguments over and over as if nothing was ever said to you.
This is fucking you. i can't believe I am arguing with this low IQ nigger. You never address any of the points and evidence. You don't acknowledge that most sands are ethnic, ugly, and incel.

You never acknowledged the two studies other than an insane conspiracy theory that whites don't know what sands look like. Sands are brown and ethnic. They are right to think sands are brown and ethnic.

You never acknowledged the videos about foids saying they won't date curries over other races.

You didn't acknoledge the video of the german girl laughing in the sandcel refugees face, and posting it to TikTok.

You backpedaled on Sub Saharan Africans being more caucasian than pajeets.

You're a braindead chimpanzee who sees what he wants to see and hears what he wants to hear.

I already gave you the studies. I gave you the videos. I gave you dozens of photos of normal sands. You're a low IQ nigger faggot that can't accept reality, that's all.

View: https://youtu.be/nBujzTMzIPg?si=ngkbJ-sYylaeZLpe

Attachments

• 7uELo5Q.png
    7uELo5Q.png
    155.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 1-s2.0-S0049089X0800104X-gr1.jpg
    1-s2.0-S0049089X0800104X-gr1.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 2
  • iraq.jpg
    iraq.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 000_8VZ6HT.jpg
    000_8VZ6HT.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 1
  • AP_syria_refugees_03_jef_150709_16x9_992.jpg
    AP_syria_refugees_03_jef_150709_16x9_992.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 1
  • image-20160609-7079-dcvdv3.jpg
    image-20160609-7079-dcvdv3.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1
Sands are brown and ethnic. They are right to think sands are brown and ethnic.

Not to mention middle eastern are more sub saharan sifted due to bantu admixture

Das rite

Last edited:
They are mostly young
nah
sands have a higher rate of balding cope.
Most of those baldinf niggers are onvipusly old men
It is far less than 1% of the population when you count all sands.
more like 20-30%
Don't care about your e-celebs
not an argument

Yes they are, that's why noodle whores get cream pied by arabs

Yes look at the photos nigger.
Most of those baldinf niggers are onvipusly old men
Sands bald at a younger age and most of them weren't bald JFL. Holy cope.
more like 20-30%
You are fucking deranged if you think 20-30% of sands are blonde and blue eyed.
This is what you were replying to.
Not a rare blonde and blue-eyed sand.
You belong in a mental ward if you think 1/5 to nearly 1/3 sands are blonde and blue eyed.
not an argument
It is an argument because one e-celeb means nothing.

These are normal sands. Not blonde and blue eyed. Whites don't have a 20% blonde rate. I am talking to a delusional chimp

Attachments

• 2178358865.jpg
    2178358865.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 5
This is fucking you. i can't believe I am arguing with this low IQ nigger. You never address any of the points and evidence. You don't acknowledge that most sands are ethnic, ugly, and incel.
Yes, the average sand is erhnic ugly and incel, you stupid fuck, I never denied that because this was NEVER THE FUXKING POINT OF YOUR OWN THREAD

the point was about asians and blacks looking better than arabs, you deranged fuckbrain. You can't even keep track of your own threads topic
You never acknowledged the two studies other than an insane conspiracy theory that whites don't know what sands look like. Sands are brown and ethnic. They are right to think sands are brown and ethnic.
addressed already
You never acknowledged the videos about foids saying they won't date curries over other races.
addressed already. But this is exactly what I mean when I say you don't read fuck all of what I say.

Those girls are talking about the average Indian, I am mostly referring to NW indians.
You didn't acknoledge the video of the german girl laughing in the sandcel refugees face, and posting it to TikTok.
addressed already.But this is exactly what I mean when I say you don't read fuck all of what I say.

One german girl laughing isnt cold hard concrete world-ending evidence you brain dead fucktard. Especially not when

1. I showed you actual children of arab men x white women

2. Again, you braindead ape, your OWN topic was about asian men and black men mogging arab men, so why the fuck are you randomly posting some german woman as if that relates back to the topic?

How are you genuinely this fucking retarded? Can you not keep track of your own fucking thread topic you braindead fuxker?

You backpedaled on Sub Saharan Africans being more caucasian than pajeets.
No I didn't. I'm sorry you're too retarded to understand that there is a difference between NW indians versus the average indian
You're a braindead chimpanzee who sees what he wants to see and hears what he wants to hear.
Fuck off
I already gave you the studies. I gave you the videos. I gave you dozens of photos of normal sands. You're a low IQ nigger faggot that can't accept reality, that's all.

View: https://youtu.be/nBujzTMzIPg?si=ngkbJ-sYylaeZLpe

Keep kveching

Screenshot 20240526 031348 TikTok
Screenshot 20240617 042414 TikTok
Screenshot 20240617 042420 TikTok
Screenshot 20240617 042425 TikTok
Screenshot 20240617 042430 TikTok
Screenshot 20240617 042435 TikTok
Screenshot 20240617 042441 TikTok

Yes look at the photos nigger.
Not an argument
Sands bald at a younger age and most of them weren't bald JFL. Holy cope.
They were bald old men, not the average person. And no arabs don't magically bald so early
ESL moment

I didn't say 20-30% are blonde blue eyed, I said that percentage could pass as white
You belong in a mental ward if you think 1/5 to nearly 1/3 sands are blonde and blue eyed.
ESL moment
It is an argument because one e-celeb means nothing.
i have posted many
These are normal sands. Not blonde and blue eyed. Whites don't have a 20% blonde rate. I am talking to a delusional chimp
ESL moment..learn to read

Actually i wish the mongolian golden horde faggot never reach the middle east or Persia

the devastating effect of it is so uneccesarry
So true those yellow monkeys killed off so many caucasions in Central Asia it's unreal. Now central Asia is more mongoloid than it was in the past. And yet you still have hazaras and kyrgyz hating their eye shape lmao

Screenshot 20240522 235836 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20240522 235904 Samsung Internet

You are correct

West Asia and Middle Eastern have it less than 15%

Last edited:
So true those yellow monkeys killed off so many caucasions in Central Asia it's unreal. Now central Asia is more mongoloid than it was in the past. And yet you still have hazaras and kyrgyz hating their eye shape lmao

View attachment 1279430View attachment 1279431

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ebBxaWq10Gw&pp=ygUgQ2VidHJhbCBhc2lhIHRoZSBkZWF0aCBvZiBiZXV0eSA%3D

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xdRqtz1_OnY&pp=ygUgQ2VidHJhbCBhc2lhIHRoZSBkZWF0aCBvZiBiZXV0eSA%3D

Those mongolian golden horde along with their turnaid/turkic hapa meat mystery has committed one of the largest white genocide ever recorded in history

Central Asia is now largerly populated by Hapas mystery meat

Us East eurasian dont claim them as our own as they devastate korea, china, and mainland south east asia via brutal invasion
Those people are mongrels

Middle east is now forever tainted by NEA genetic

Last edited:
the point was about asians and blacks looking better than arabs, you deranged fuckbrain. You can't even keep track of your own threads topic
I already posted proof of that numerous fucking times and your retarded nigger ape brain keeps denying it. I already posted the evidence. I can't do more than that retard

the point was about asians and blacks looking better than arabs
They do. Women pick them over blacks and arabs.
addressed already
No you didn't. You're just too dumb to get the thread topic.
Those girls are talking about the average Indian, I am mostly referring to NW indians.
All of India is more Caucasian than Sub Saharan Africa and East Asia. I don't fucking care about your NW Indian cope. You're the faggot who brought it up. Northern pajeets still do worse than blacks and Asians. The point is being caucasian is not a major advantage if you have ethnic feature and brown skin. Normies think curries look weird but they are more Caucasian looking on average than nigger and asian.
No I didn't. I'm sorry you're too retarded to understand that there is a difference between NW indians versus the average indian
Then you still fucking think sub saharan blacks look more caucasian than most pajeets JFL. Indians not just the north are more caucasian than Sub Saharan blacks you fucking dim wit.

Not an argument
It is faggot. That's what sands look like you mud ape.
They were bald old men, not the average person. And no arabs don't magically bald so early

I posted dozens of fucking photos. They are mainly young people. Sands bald earlier. Your retarded chimp brain sees what it wants to see.
I didn't say 20-30% are blonde blue eyed, I said that percentage could pass as white
That is the post you fucking quoted you retarded faggot. Go over it and read and shitbrains.
ESL moment
This nigger doesn't even know what he quoted.
i have posted many
You have not posted one NOT ONE piece of evidence suporting anything you have said. You don't even understand the thread topic.
ESL moment..learn to read
I said blonde and blue eyed in response to your cherry picked blonde blue eyed photos. Go back and read it faggot.

If you mean white then that's also a big fat no nigger. Look over the photos I posted. Do 20-30% look white to you shit for brains? Well that's what sands look like you inbred. I am actually done with this retarded nigger.

You have not posted one NOT ONE piece of evidence suporting anything you have said. You don't even understand the thread topic.

I said blonde and blue eyed in response to your cherry picked blonde blue eyed photos. Go back and read it faggot.

If you mean white then that's also a big fat no nigger. Look over the photos I posted. Do 20-30% look white to you shit for brains? Well that's what sands look like you inbred. I am actually done with this retarded nigger.

He is part kurd part persian with some possibly partly central asian admix(?)

Last edited:
View attachment 1279447

I don't care. He is too dumb for this conversation. He doesn't even understand what I am saying. All pajeets are ugly regardless of North, Central, and South. Pajeets (not only the north) are, on the whole, more Caucasian than Niggers and rice. It doesn't fucking save them. It doesn't matter. Everyone says they look hideous.

Asians and Niggers mog them despite being Negroid and Mongoloid. That is what the data and common sense says. How many videos do I have to post of what race you would, not date, and everyone says "Indian" followed by "they're ugly" before it sinks in?

I'm about to block him. He's too fucking stupid and cannot understand the conversation or accept the data.

The data says this not me. Those people being interviewed about what race they would not date say this,, not me. White girls on Reddit say this, not me.

He hasn't posted one bit of evidence. I have posted videos, photos, interviews, two studies. I'm fucking done, the block is coming.

Attachments

• 1-s2.0-S0049089X0800104X-gr1.jpg
    1-s2.0-S0049089X0800104X-gr1.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 7uELo5Q.png
    7uELo5Q.png
    155.9 KB · Views: 3
  • White foids hate Indians on dating apps.png
    White foids hate Indians on dating apps.png
    190.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I don't care. He is too dumb for this conversation. He doesn't even understand what I am saying. All pajeets are ugly regardless of North, Central, and South. Pajeets are, on the whole, more Caucasian than Niggers and rice. It doesn't fucking save them. It doesn't matter. Everyone says they look hideous.

Asians and Niggers mog them despite being Negroid and Mongoloid. That is what the data and common sense says. How many videos do I have to post of what race you would, not date, and everyone says "Indian" followed by "they're ugly" before it sinks in?

I'm about to block him. He's too fucking stupid and cannot understand the conversation or accept the data.

The data says this not me. Those people being interviewed about what race they would not dare say this,, not me. White girls on Reddit say this, not me.

He hasn't posted one bit of evidence. I have posted videos, photos, interviews, two studies. I'm fucking done, the block is coming.

Irronically SEA male marry white femoid more than EA male
Both SEA and EA male marry white femoid more than any pajeet male

He is just cherry picking
White passing = Having higher PIE ancestry than average

Last edited:
View attachment 1279452

Irronically SEA male marry white femoid more than EA male
Bot SEA and EA male marry white femoid more than any pajeet male
There are numerous factors causing intermarriage. A good predictor of intermarriage is living in an all-white area, being a third-generation immigrant, having white friends, etc. Male Japanese Canadians have one of the highest intermarriage rates but I think that's more because they have been here for so long.

East Asians look better than SEA.

East Asians look better than SEA.
Yeah objectively due to the color of the skin and the average height

SEA = Proto Mongoloid who never have any chances to get the ice age adaptation

EA = Neo Mongoloid (evolved to have lighter complexion adaptation due to ice age)

Last edited:
Currys should stay in curryland, the west is not made for them.

Please, mods, make a section for race threads.

Yeah objectively due to the color of the skin and the average height

SEA = Proto Mongoloid who never have any chances to get the ice age adaptation

EA = Neo Mongoloid (evolved to have lighter complexion adaptation due to ice age)
SEA at least have thinner noses and rounder eyes, so that makes them mog EA in that way

But yeah, I have seen some chinese people who are very pale
View attachment 1279447

Those are still all the same race, and I'm like 1.3% kazakh or whatever.
It is faggot. That's what sands look like you mud ape.

I posted dozens of fucking photos. They are mainly young people. Sands bald earlier. Your retarded chimp brain sees what it wants to see.

That is the post you fucking quoted you retarded faggot. Go over it and read and shitbrains.

Arabs mog chinks and nigs, keep coping.

The fact that your dumbass tried to use kpooooooooop as an argument shows how much of a dumbass you are

Wow! Just look at these beautiful creatures! They totally mog Arabs! :soy:

The funniest part about surgeries like this is that these HORRID looking chinks literally end up just looking like Arab-Asian hapas, like the half-Jordanian girl I posted above