Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel catched up with a schoolmate, i will be returning back to his school hopefully soon, found out that nearly everyone at my soon-to-be school hates me

• Thread starter Deleted member 36698
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36698

Banned
-
found out that they hated me, talked behind my back, want me to go away. if you think im trauma venting, believe me, this experience isnt even up there on my top most traumatic events that happened to me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i might just become antisocial and be a fucking loner for the remainder of school i have left. im at a PRU (UK) and i will be returning back to my old school. god i hope it doesnt become hell again

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel @BummerDrummer @Coulan @Cowcel @Diocel @HidekiTojota @Idotms @Irredeemable @kikecel @Lookscel @Pengwin @pp183 @Ritalincel @RREEEEEEEEE @shii410 @Speedloader @Zettacel and @Nekopan thoughts on this big big chungus?
my thread will become a warzone now :feelswhat:

Grey nigger, I had the same thing happen to me yesterday while at university. It was like I was invisible, my peers went out of their way to ignore me. Even the people in my motherfucking group for a class presentation. School is hell for ugly men, you can't learn how to have better bone structure in a classroom.

so do i just fucking drop all my friends?

found out that they hated me, talked behind my back, want me to go away. if you think im trauma venting, believe me, this experience isnt even up there on my top most traumatic events that happened to me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i might just become antisocial and be a fucking loner for the remainder of school i have left. im at a PRU (UK) and i will be returning back to my old school. god i hope it doesnt become hell again
Of course they will hate you what did you expect?? I’ve been living with that since forever