Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel catched up with a schoolmate, i will be returning back to his school hopefully soon, found out that nearly everyone at my soon-to-be school hates me

• Thread starter Deleted member 36698
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36698

Banned
-
4d 12h 30m
found out that they hated me, talked behind my back, want me to go away. if you think im trauma venting, believe me, this experience isnt even up there on my top most traumatic events that happened to me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i might just become antisocial and be a fucking loner for the remainder of school i have left. im at a PRU (UK) and i will be returning back to my old school. god i hope it doesnt become hell again

D

Deleted member 36698

Banned
-
4d 12h 30m
WØLF said:
AAAAAAAAAAAcel @AAAAAAAAAAAcel BummerDrummer @BummerDrummer C @Coulan Cowcel @Cowcel Diocel @Diocel Deleted member 19971 @HidekiTojota Idotms @Idotms Irredeemable @Irredeemable kikecel @kikecel Lookscel @Lookscel Pengwin @Pengwin pp183 @pp183 Ritalincel @Ritalincel RREEEEEEEEE @RREEEEEEEEE shii410 @shii410 Speedloader @Speedloader Zettacel @Zettacel and Deleted member 34959 @Nekopan thoughts on this big big chungus?
my thread will become a warzone now :feelswhat:

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
-
167d 4h 40m
Brutal chunguspill

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Captain
★★★★★
12d 7h 1m
Grey nigger, I had the same thing happen to me yesterday while at university. It was like I was invisible, my peers went out of their way to ignore me. Even the people in my motherfucking group for a class presentation. School is hell for ugly men, you can't learn how to have better bone structure in a classroom.

D

Deleted member 36698

Banned
-
4d 12h 30m
so do i just fucking drop all my friends?

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
34d 16h 11m
dannybud said:
found out that they hated me, talked behind my back, want me to go away. if you think im trauma venting, believe me, this experience isnt even up there on my top most traumatic events that happened to me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i might just become antisocial and be a fucking loner for the remainder of school i have left. im at a PRU (UK) and i will be returning back to my old school. god i hope it doesnt become hell again
Of course they will hate you what did you expect?? I’ve been living with that since forever

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8