Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Caste War Megathread

Incel

Incel

Master
★★★★★
This was a suggestion suggested by @Binaor and discussed with the moderation staff, since we had multiple curries fighting each other on caste, I thought it would be a good idea to create one Megathread to post all caste related posts here.

Enjoy, my curry brothers :feelsYall:

Master.

Last edited:
I urge @Caesercel to look into this thread to find any incel Shaming among different castes

Other mods and admins would also look after this thread

Intrested users @anandkonda @ChudMasterofBation @wereq @curryboy420 @opioidcel @NoIdeaWhatToDo

Intrested users @anandkonda @ChudMasterofBation @wereq @curryboy420 @opioidcel @NoIdeaWhatToDo
Caste is a low IQ cope that gave us many genetic defects due to low genetic diversity :feelsrope:

“An important consequence of these results is that the high incidence of genetic and population-specific diseases that is characteristic of present-day India is likely to have increased only in the last few thousand years when groups in India started following strict endogamous marriage,” said co–first author Kumarasamy Thangaraj, of the CSIR-Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad, India.**