Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cashier didn’t smile or greet me

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
And she didn’t do that to the normie after me either so I could be sure that she was just having a bad day and not doing it because of my ugliness.

That’s what being bullied and ridiculed lifelong does to me. Whenever I was treated badly I always double check if others are treated the same way. In some cases I’m relieved, in others I become depressed, kek

u are chad bro

They rarely even have eye contact with me, only for a split second or so. I remember 10 years ago, atleast some of them looked at me and a few even said hi. As time goes on foids will only greet chads, and the normies will become incels.

They rarely even have eye contact with me, only for a split second or so. I remember 10 years ago, atleast some of them looked at me and a few even said hi. As time goes on foids will only greet chads, and the normies will become incels.
Mogs me. They ignored me my whole life

In Cuckmany many cashiers are still professional, especially at big stores/restaurants so normies are still smiled at and subhumans not treated with explicit disgust (yet), kek

i never greet the cashier or say anything

In Cuckmany many cashiers are still professional, especially at big stores/restaurants so normies are still smiled at and subhumans not treated with explicit disgust (yet), kek
It differs where i live. In bigger cities they tend to greet with a smile but in my small hometown they act like whores and won't even look at me the moment they acknowledged i'm a non-chad, it's strange. Maybe they are so used to me in my hometown that they grew tired of me.

It differs where i live. In bigger cities they tend to greet with a smile but in my small hometown they act like whores and won't even look at me the moment they acknowledged i'm a non-chad, it's strange. Maybe they are so used to me in my hometown that they grew tired of me.
In the mid sized town I live most male cashiers are fine with me especially foreigners (Italian, Turk etc). Some know me well as a regular guest and always greet me like a bro. Foids are cold but not explicitly hostile. In big cities it’s mostly the Karens that treat me badly, kek

Some foids are too full of themselves in general. Might not be a you issue. It's possible that she is just a huge cunt.