Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Female Cashier Started Talking to me and I left the store

This female cashier (my age) is always nice to me whenever I go buy stuff at night, today she started to talk to me about how tired she was because of her shift and school and then asked me personal questions in a friendly manner more than just polite. But as an high inhib subhuman, I quietly answered her questions and slowly walked out of the shop because I couldn’t stand her making high contact with my sub 5 face. I hate being ugly and high inhib I can’t even have a regular conversation, it’s truly over.
This is me
But id be accused of muh humble brag if i posted it

This female cashier (my age) is always nice to me whenever I go buy stuff at night, today she started to talk to me about how tired she was because of her shift and school and then asked me personal questions in a friendly manner more than just polite. But as an high inhib subhuman, I quietly answered her questions and slowly walked out of the shop because I couldn’t stand her making high contact with my sub 5 face. I hate being ugly and high inhib I can’t even have a regular conversation, it’s truly over.
This will never happen to me, experienced my dream and threw it away

Look at the bright side. If you had better social skills and had the foid fucked you, you would've ascended and she'd inevitably leave you while you pay child support for the rest of your life. She's another cuck's problem now.
I was not familiar, all I knew is, that, women never give attention to avg they only seek attention

Man that was your chance maybe try harder next time