Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can't study. Tips?

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★
I always was interested in history, but I now just realized I can't say it out loud.
Being interested in history means reading books all day, one every four-five days at least.

I can't seem find the energy to do anything productive. I just stand up, walk up to my PC, listen to music and look through pinterest all day.

Idk, I feel miserable. I have no drive anymore and I had it for like 1.5 year where I hated myself for being unproductive (before the blackpill) and it pushed me onward. This ire just became cold, timid but it is still there. Its as if I subconsciously create the circumstances that will lead me to killing myself.

take a break. Studying is like working out, it takes energy. Find a balance and give yourself time to reset as well.

Btw having no energy to study means you have had enough of studying bullshit. You now need to study things that interest you. Example studying mexican history is pointless when you love history of Britain.

That way you even start connecting with people who also love that and they give you so many interesting things to think about that you will love studying again.

I always was interested in history, but I now just realized I can't say it out loud.

I haven't studied intensely in many years. I also enjoyed history(I read about Mongoloid history, racial haplogroups, historical origins of Mongoloids, et cetera...) - I played a game called "FreeCiv".

It was ruined by mental illness and the realization of toxic multiculturalism - A nation where nonwhites are subjected to bigotry.

When I was fifteen/sixteen, I educated myself on "certain subjects" to a very great extent. This did not take away the pain I experienced from being ostracized in group therapy because I was autistic; it made it much more difficult for me to chat with people of similar education/background without feeling unsure of myself

take a break.
My break lasts three months now and in 2 months I'll have my final exams which will check my 12 years of education. Still, I feel no stress. I have to admit that I am a decadent of sort ngl.

Can relate.
Have no tips.

I'm here with you, bro

I hate studying, I prefer doing things by hand and gaining practical experience from them