Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cant stand Politically Correct culture NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★
//video game mod idea start

i fucking hate these pussy little faggots that inhabit this earth. they should be fucking beaten until blood starts gushing out of their cuntly little bitch faces dude. i cant fucking stand them. "you said bad word, we dont like that negative stuff sir, please if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all"

i just want to drive my thumbs into their eye sockets and scream profanities in their fucking shit little ears until they go deaf. then piss on them.

\\video game mod idea end

Biracials(Holes) are mongrels. Nothing unknown.

It's pitiful when even pure Africans mog them intellectually. "Muh Lightness" - "Muh Light Beauty" - "Muh Whiteness"

It's pitiful when even pure Africans mog them intellectually. "Muh Lightness" - "Muh Light Beauty" - "Muh Whiteness"
thats not even related to my thread fucking scitzocel

heh yes, but its a shame i have a halfbreed cousin who mogs me and foids love him :cryfeels:

heh yes, but its a shame i have a halfbreed cousin who mogs me and foids love him :cryfeels:
fucking forum slider dude now youre replying to his bullshit man that guy is scitzo thread derailer

And yet, he is likely a dull NPC.

My half-cousins mog me in terms of Pean features, yet I mog them intellectually.

maybe in your scitzo delusional fantasies dude

No. My elder half-cousin learned to count simple change at seventeen. Her sister was too incompetent to graduate from high school.

No. My elder half-cousin learned to count simple change at seventeen. Her sister was too incompetent to graduate from high school.
okay well saying you intellectually mog literal retards isnt really saying much

They live such sheltered lives that words like nigger offend them kek

okay well saying you intellectually mog literal retards isnt really saying much

Yes. As it turns out, opening her legs for a light-skinned Tyrone didn't help her mother much. Mother told me her half-sister had Dyslexia as a young child, which is not shocking.

I could feel the culture shift rapidly around 2010-2012. I don't know if it's generational or what, but sorry zoombies, your group is thin skinned. They need to learn the law of nothing is sacred.

Nothing enrages me more. It used to be bad enough, people going around saying 'it's political correctness gone mad'; now it's been hospitilised for life in a fucking mental institution.

i fucking hate these pussy little faggots that inhabit this earth. they should be fucking beaten until blood starts gushing out of their cuntly little bitch faces dude. i cant fucking stand them. "you said bad word, we dont like that negative stuff sir, please if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all"

i just want to drive my thumbs into their eye sockets and scream profanities in their fucking shit little ears until they go deaf. then piss on them.

You need sex with a fat black woman

I’m sick of woke tards too tbh I always want to just scream the most edgy shit directly into their ears. Something like “ KILL NIGGERS KILL KIKES ENSLAVE WOMEN HEIL HITLER” just to see their brains explode, but obviously I never would

What is particularly infuriating is that they are okay with niggers saying nigger in rap videos or niggers saying nigger in a comedy routine. However, me despite having the same skin colour as some niggers is not allowed to say nigger.

What is particularly infuriating is that they are okay with niggers saying nigger in rap videos or niggers saying nigger in a comedy routine. However, me despite having the same skin colour as some niggers is not allowed to say nigger.
No nigger for you.

View: https://youtu.be/gPEQ0islVZU

You can say nigger as a curry if you rapmaxx :feelshaha:

Most blacks use the word Nigga, instead of nigger unless they're trying to be derogatory towards eachother.

PC woke culture is a cancer and censoring peopel for saying “mean things” (e.g. Reddit for example) is pathetic.

Based and politically incorrect pilled