Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't stand people anymore

Woody Allen

Woody Allen

Greycel
Why is everyone always giving me a hard time? As a NEET, people just hate me. My mother is insane. Always yelling, complaining, one moment she's fine, then she's jealous of her friend and gets pissed and takes it out on me. When I'm sleeping, I hear her outside saying bad things about me - that I'm a loser, my friends suck, fuck you, etc. My genetics are screwed - I'm short, ugly, gain weight fast, and my mother is insane. I could fast for 6 months and still be overweight. If I managed to lose anything, I'd gain it all back once I get back to "real life." I've been a NEET so long I no longer recognize the outside world. And I'm getting old, which makes it worse. I have no connection to anyone. But I need a job soon to escape my mother and at least be alone so I can post here and sit on the internet all day. Being alone is better than being tormented verbally every other day. Just so tired of people. Why can't they leave me alone? I'm sure if I ever get another job, they'll harass me there too. There's no escape. from this life. Only Steam and Xbox. Building a PC. Playing my roms. KINO movies. But the copes are less and less effective. I want out.

next time you have a fight with your ma say FUCK YOU and beat her up, I've done it a couple of times, felt great

next time you have a fight with your ma say FUCK YOU and beat her up, I've done it a couple of times, felt great

Why is everyone always giving me a hard time? As a NEET, people just hate me. My mother is insane. Always yelling, complaining, one moment she's fine, then she's jealous of her friend and gets pissed and takes it out on me. When I'm sleeping, I hear her outside saying bad things about me - that I'm a loser, my friends suck, fuck you, etc. My genetics are screwed - I'm short, ugly, gain weight fast, and my mother is insane. I could fast for 6 months and still be overweight. If I managed to lose anything, I'd gain it all back once I get back to "real life." I've been a NEET so long I no longer recognize the outside world. And I'm getting old, which makes it worse. I have no connection to anyone. But I need a job soon to escape my mother and at least be alone so I can post here and sit on the internet all day. Being alone is better than being tormented verbally every other day. Just so tired of people. Why can't they leave me alone? I'm sure if I ever get another job, they'll harass me there too. There's no escape. from this life. Only Steam and Xbox. Building a PC. Playing my roms. KINO movies. But the copes are less and less effective. I want out.
similar situation I cant stand customer service work(too mentally draining reee) or trade jobs(too clumsy for this) sos Im forced to go to University to buy time. Its been real shitty and I feel so disilliosned with reality. Probably rope soon

Brutal man...

Sorry to hear bro.

My advice to take steroids sanely and get some aggression before applying to jobs....

I suggest you sell used cars after doing a proper roid cycle and wear shoes lifts so you can stand taller.

I'm not being blue-pilled or red-pilled. This is :blackpill: in fact as FUCK!

If I was suggesting roid cycle or shoes lifts to get women, than yeah blue-pilled idiot. Not even red-pilled.

But I am suggesting you to be a ogre so people do not fuck with you.

They will not like you. They will however fear you and out of that they will decide to behave themselves with you.

This is the value in taking steroids for incels and using shoe-lifts to avoid job discrimination.